The Russian Bear Unleashed

Fuck it BAC. You're right, I'm wrong. I just came across this, which is profoundly disturbing and just plain stupid:

I hope he doesn't really mean it, but even as pure political posturing this doesn't make any sense. I haven't seen any polling on the issue, but I think it's safe to say that the vast majority of the American people would oppose going to war with Russia to defend Georgia.

I have to agree with you about McCain's idea to get Georgia into NATO. Article 5 would have been a huge problem.

Fuck it BAC. You're right, I'm wrong. I just came across this, which is profoundly disturbing and just plain stupid:

I hope he doesn't really mean it, but even as pure political posturing this doesn't make any sense. I haven't seen any polling on the issue, but I think it's safe to say that the vast majority of the American people would oppose going to war with Russia to defend Georgia.

It is disturbing indeed .. especially when you consider that Geirgia is all about pipelines .. doesn't have shit to do with the Georgian people.

Resign yourself as I do ..

Clinton would be even more hawkish .. and McCain is a global disaster waiting to happen .. but don't stop seeing and speaking to the truth.

I have to agree with you about McCain's idea to get Georgia into NATO. Article 5 would have been a huge problem.

This is precisely why the American electorate deserves a series of extensive and in-depth debates about the strategic vision McCain and Obama has for the nation, as well as the attendant resources necessary for reaching them and how they propose paying for them.

This is precisely why the American electorate deserves a series of extensive and in-depth debates about the strategic vision McCain and Obama has for the nation, as well as the attendant resources necessary for reaching them and how they propose paying for them.

You're right, the American electorate does indeed deserve that discussion, but I question if we are ready for it because central to that discussion must be Israel and our see-no-evil sugar-daddy support of it.

How many media outlets would even allow that discussion?

Back