The Scotus agrees the republican party cheats in elections

So are you upset the courts in California overturned the will of the people in the Prop 8 case?

And you still haven't answered this Desh. You say I don't love democracy. Wouldn't a lover of democracy support the will of people in the case of Prop 8 even if you disagree with it?

thank you

I missed that post.

the constitution doesn't allow voters to take rights from each other out of prejudice

yeah, SCOTUS is never wrong.

evince said:
the constitution doesn't allow voters to take rights from each other out of prejudice
yet you continue to pursue laws that take away rights of people all the time. why is that?

thank you

I missed that post.

We are a democracy though. In a democracy the will of the people stands. If I disagree with the will of the people do I not love democracy?

We are a democracy though. In a democracy the will of the people stands. If I disagree with the will of the people do I not love democracy?

so because we are a constitutional democracy you think that means were not a democracy?

Every time a judge looks at the evidence the republicans get denied.

why?

Because the evidence is clear.

Your just not into evidence

so because we are a constitutional democracy you think that means were not a democracy?

In a true democracy the will of the majority wins. So when you tell me I don't love democracy, and that you do, but you don't always support the will of the people it gets quite confusing.

No fool

a pure democracy is NOT the same as the word democracy

more lying about the definitions of terms just makes you more of a fucking liar

your cheating proof is from people who are no longer alive.

I am giving PROOF of current cheating.

you don't want to recognize that fact for what reason?

No fool

a pure democracy is NOT the same as the word democracy

more lying about the definitions of terms just makes you more of a fucking liar

I'm sorry. I'm supposed to be a mind reader and understand what you mean when you aren't clear and because I'm not a mind reader I'm a liar. Yes, that makes sense.

your cheating proof is from people who are no longer alive.

I am giving PROOF of current cheating.

you don't want to recognize that fact for what reason?

Desh, you say Republicans have been cheating for decades yet when past Democratic cheating is brought up you say it doesn't matter because they are dead.

You haven't responded to Nova's links either.

Back