The Slave Speaks.

unspeakable

Yes, I am a slave. I know what I am. Do you? And what is it that a slave might have to say in a slavery society like ours? The Unspeakable! Believe me, I know. For example, I started a thread like this in a forum with the word "hotwire" in the title. They banned me before I could even get any debate going. That is, my side of it. There were some shitheads there who were allowed to speak. Though that isn't as bad as a forum with the word "defending" in the title of it. Apparently all that was needed to ban me there was the username I chose.

Yes, I am a slave. I know what I am. Do you? And what is it that a slave might have to say in a slavery society like ours? The Unspeakable! Believe me, I know. For example, I started a thread like this in a forum with the word "hotwire" in the title. They banned me before I could even get any debate going. That is, my side of it. There were some shitheads there who were allowed to speak. Though that isn't as bad as a forum with the word "defending" in the title of it. Apparently all that was needed to ban me there was the username I chose.

Why do you come here, create a new avatar, and dance the same dance time and again where everyone knows it? We aren't surprised you were banned somewhere. You even get banned here. How you originally did that is a mystery since rules are as lax as can be here. Try Stormfront or other more notorious sites.

Why do you come here, create a new avatar, and dance the same dance time and again where everyone knows it? We aren't surprised you were banned somewhere. You even get banned here. How you originally did that is a mystery since rules are as lax as can be here. Try Stormfront or other more notorious sites.

Psychos are irrational. They do not think logically.

PH is run by commie big fat sows and a faggot. :laugh:

Wb smasha! :D

Hmm..what did I post there? Oh yeah, ANTIFA's centerfold girl.

It had a bunch of Pepes and jakemax added some awesome to it, too! :laugh:

It triggered 'em up proper! :awesome:

Then I posted the Boop-sized donut. :D

What do they call them? Oh yeah, The Hag Squad.

Last edited:
I think he gets off pushing the rules and getting banned places. If he just wanted to post holocaust conspiracies and other taboo things he'd have a nice home here.

IMO, one reason such people are irrational is because they are low on logic and high on emotion. Ergo, I agree with you. He "gets off" on spreading hate. Part of that follows the maxim "Misery loves company". He hates his life and seeks to share that hate with others.

Another part seems to be the more natural human desire to have their existence recognized by others. Like a petulant child, if they can't earn the respect of others, they'll demand it by throwing shit at the walls and turning over tables.

PepperyAdorableAlaskanhusky-max-1mb.gif

The question I ask is "Why can't they earn respect from others?" Mostly it's because they are stupid, mentally ill or both. Obviously this is very frustrating for them and some react as Cultsmasher does.

What about all of your antisemitic "jokes"? Your support for White Nationalist believes, including a support for the violent overthrow of the US government?

BTW, your buddy has been banned. LOL

that's different.

judaism is definitely racist. but that's their right.

And nowhere have i supported a violent overthrow. only your side needs a violent overthrow.

normalcy has won hearts and minds.

Back