The Slave Speaks.

Yes, I am a slave. I know what I am. Do you? And what is it that a slave might have to say in a slavery society like ours? The Unspeakable! Believe me, I know. For example, I started a thread like this in a forum with the word "hotwire" in the title. They banned me before I could even get any debate going. That is, my side of it. There were some shitheads there who were allowed to speak. Though that isn't as bad as a forum with the word "defending" in the title of it. Apparently all that was needed to ban me there was the username I chose.

<sigh> and we never even got their name. Shorsey?

Why do you come here, create a new avatar, and dance the same dance time and again where everyone knows it? We aren't surprised you were banned somewhere. You even get banned here. How you originally did that is a mystery since rules are as lax as can be here. Try Stormfront or other more notorious sites.

Who was that?

IMO, one reason such people are irrational is because they are low on logic and high on emotion. Ergo, I agree with you. He "gets off" on spreading hate. Part of that follows the maxim "Misery loves company". He hates his life and seeks to share that hate with others.

Another part seems to be the more natural human desire to have their existence recognized by others. Like a petulant child, if they can't earn the respect of others, they'll demand it by throwing shit at the walls and turning over tables.

PepperyAdorableAlaskanhusky-max-1mb.gif

The question I ask is "Why can't they earn respect from others?" Mostly it's because they are stupid, mentally ill or both. Obviously this is very frustrating for them and some react as Cultsmasher does.

Very insightful. "frustrated they can't EARN the respect of others so they turn over tables".

Similar to what mass shooters do.

There is no such thing as a good internet forum for dialogue.
Internet fora are not the venues for dialogue.
People don't even know with whom they are trying to communicate.

At least JPP provides a fairly open forum for monologue.
Just don't advocate child abuse [Vitamin B12 violation] or try to "dox" people and you should be OK.

I came from a heavily moderated site. You could not get away with calling anyone a name, let alone using racial slurs. When I came here the "noise" was so loud - I'm talking about all the trolls, that I had to put like 20 people on iggy all at once.

Then I got used to it and took almost everyone off again. It just takes some getting used to, but I'm fine with it now. It's easy to scroll by an Into the Night or Truth Detector post.

I came from a heavily moderated site. You could not get away with calling anyone a name, let alone using racial slurs. When I came here the "noise" was so loud - I'm talking about all the trolls, that I had to put like 20 people on iggy all at once.

Then I got used to it and took almost everyone off again. It just takes some getting used to, but I'm fine with it now. It's easy to scroll by an Into the Night or Truth Detector post.

but you can't quit me.

i'm the you you wish you were.

Says the thug.

Very insightful. "frustrated they can't EARN the respect of others so they turn over tables".

Similar to what mass shooters do.
It's typical of Trumpers who want to overthrow the government.

The mass shooters are even more fucked up...and almost all have been suicidal by virtue of the fact they shot themselves or committed suicide-by-cop.

It's typical of Trumpers who want to overthrow the government.

The mass shooters are even more fucked up...and almost all have been suicidal by virtue of the fact they shot themselves or committed suicide-by-cop.

actually in the game sessions the dems said they would rather destroy the nation than lose.

and you're helping, captain fuckstick.

Back