The Snake that tempted Eve

Well, ... to the casual observer, it looks like she got caught giving Adam a Lewinsky.

Adam was usually too "quick" with his first ejaculation is my wild guess.

Eve may have been getting it out of the way for the purpose of a better "ride" afterwards.

Or not. I wasn't there.

No, there is no interpretation if nothing is mentioned. You're looking at a painting and having immature thoughts on something that wasn't really a thing till much later than Biblical times.

This is why I don't respect religion. Too many half wits saying inane things that make no sense. Mr Mason thinks God commanded Michelangelo to make the picture.

Sodomy laws in the U. S. often included oral and anal sex (in some states it only applied to people of the same sex).

Don't know those laws. But if you look at British laws (past) there was no specific definition.
Sodomy was merely what people thought homosexuals did with their bodies--no vaginal intercourse.

No, there is no interpretation if nothing is mentioned. You're looking at a painting and having immature thoughts on something that wasn't really a thing till much later than Biblical times.

Wait! So, Blow Jobs weren't a THING back then?

Back