The Speech the Right WISHES Obama would have given.

Wow now you are whining about Paul catching shit for racist comments on a publication that CARRIES his NAME. Just one teeny tiny difference there. If the Barack Obama survival guide said things about Jews and Italians and things like that you would have a point. But since nothing that Barack said or that was published in HIS NAME says anything racist you have NO POINT.
The thing of it is, when I say that this person is a bigot I am not talking about Obama, I am talking about this person. People are in here attempting to argue that Obama was wrong that these statements are not divisive and negative.

As it stands, if a person on the right went to a church where the White Pastor spoke of Whites supporting Whites and used slurs about other "races" of people a candidate who attended that church would be out by now.

The thing of it is, when I say that this person is a bigot I am not talking about Obama, I am talking about this person. People are in here attempting to argue that Obama was wrong that these statements are not divisive and negative.

As it stands, if a person on the right went to a church where the White Pastor spoke of Whites supporting Whites and used slurs about other "races" of people a candidate who attended that church would be out by now.

But if he goes to a church where it's preached that it's every christians duty to defend Israel, the land of God's chosen people, (a debatable teaching even inside christian theology) nary a word is mentioned.

nary.

Proving you have made some argument in the past is not "proving a negative". Now you're just being a child.
"I've never seen you argue against jewish separatism."

You wish for me to prove a negative. That I haven't argued for something that I haven't argued for.

I asked you to provide an argument that I supported it.

I do not support Jews separating themselves into a separate tiny nation within our nation any more than I think Whites should. What part of my previous statements made that confusing to you?

All of us are Americans.

But if he goes to a church where it's preached that it's every christians duty to defend Israel, the land of God's chosen people, (a debatable teaching even inside christian theology) nary a word is mentioned.

nary.
Yes, we have repeatedly spoken of this. I don't like it either, but if they believe what the Bible says they will say that. Even if you believe that the Bible was tampered with.

"I've never seen you argue against jewish separatism."

You wish for me to prove a negative. That I haven't argued for something that I haven't argued for.

I asked you to provide an argument that I supported it.

I do not support Jews separating themselves into a separate tiny nation within our nation any more than I think Whites should. What part of my previous statements made that confusing to you?

All of us are Americans.

No. Im asking you to prove you have argued against zionism. That's not "a negative".

Would you support blacks using federal money to create for themselves a black nation somewhere over in africa? WOuld that really be acceptable to you?

Oh and even if they made a nation Inside our nation, it would still be a separate nation, by the definition of separatism.

No. Im asking you to prove you have argued against zionism. That's not "a negative".

Would you support blacks using federal money to create for themselves a black nation somewhere over in africa? WOuld that really be acceptable to you?

Oh and even if they made a nation Inside our nation, it would still be a separate nation, by the definition of separatism.
Yes, I know it would. Hence my negative stance to that.

Read the post above this one of yours.

The reality is, I don't think the US should support any of our allies without question, and that does include Israel. The hugest amount of our overseas support goes to Israel and I have never been able to figure out exactly why we are so willing when there appears to be so little US interest in the act.

The reality is, I don't think the US should support any of our allies without question, and that does include Israel. The hugest amount of our overseas support goes to Israel and I have never been able to figure out exactly why we are so willing when there appears to be so little US interest in the act.

But this is a first as far I know. Mostly I see you denying israel has anything to do with ethnic separatism, or jews arent' a race, or a religion, or an ethnicity, or existant, or whatever your transparent denial de jour happens to be.

IF you've turned over a new leaf just admit it, and I'll take the credit for converting you.

But this is a first as far I know. Mostly I see you denying israel has anything to do with ethnic separatism, or jews arent' a race, or a religion, or an ethnicity, or existant, or whatever your transparent denial de jour happens to be.

IF you've turned over a new leaf just admit it, and I'll take the credit for converting you.
Rubbish. Your idea is that Jews are solely a "race". I argued that you can convert to Judaism and be a Jew all without being of the same pigmentation even.

While I don't support the unconditional support of Israel, I do realize that "Judaism" is a religion and there are many Jews that are not descended from Abraham.

That group is more than just a "race" or "ethnicity".

Rubbish. Your idea is that Jews are solely a "race". I argued that you can convert to Judaism and be a Jew all without being of the same pigmentation even.

While I don't support the unconditional support of Israel, I do realize that "Judaism" is a religion and there are many Jews that are not descended from Abraham.

That group is more than just a "race" or "ethnicity".

It's an ethnicity. Ethnicity can be race, religion, nation of origin, or a combination. Zionism is Jewish ethnic separatism and is the ideological force behind the creation, maintenance, and expansion of israel.

Many orthodox jews believe if your mother is a jew, you are jew, even if you convert to another religion. It's not me making this all up damo. Jews are an ethnic group.

It's an ethnicity. Ethnicity can be race, religion, nation of origin, or a combination. Zionism is Jewish ethnic separatism and is the ideological force behind the creation, maintenance, and expansion of israel.

Many orthodox jews believe if your mother is a jew, you are jew, even if you convert to another religion. It's not me making this all up damo. Jews are an ethnic group.
Okay, if you consider religion an Ethnicity it is an Ethnicity.

Which would make all Americans one Ethnicity... I like it.

It would not make Jews a "Race" though. If I can convert to Judaism with my wife, then my kids would be born "Jews" all without sharing one gene in common with Abraham.

Okay, if you consider religion an Ethnicity it is an Ethnicity.

Which would make all Americans one Ethnicity... I like it.

It would not make Jews a "Race" though. If I can convert to Judaism with my wife, then my kids would be born "Jews" all without sharing one gene in common with Abraham.

You're still oversimplifying. Some religions are considered ethnicities if they have been a singular uniting facet of a group of people who use them as a uniting concept. I would say christianity is too broad to be considered an ethnicity, because it's common to so many different groups who have used it as part of their identifying mix. I would consider WASP, white anglo saxon protestant an ethnicity, or Irish Catholic, which may also contain strains of Irish nationalism. But sure reduce it all down to some stupid idiocy. It's a free country.

Back