The success of secularism. The failure of religion.

Doesn't change what I said. A secularist doesn't care about religion, an Atheist does. They want it gone and they will write and proselytize at length to make that happen.

Atheists promote their religion to the ends of the earth, and you are heretic if you don't believe in their non-religion,
but agnostics are people you can get along with. Agnostics are honest about things, atheists are not.

Agnostics don't know whether there is or isn't and don't want to make any false claims.

Atheism says "I'll make all the false claims needed, baby!"

There's what they claim, and then what I just posted. :tongout:

Atheists promote their religion to the ends of the earth, and you are heretic if you don't believe in their non-religion,
but agnostics are people you can get along with. Agnostics are honest about things, atheists are not.

Agnostics don't know whether there is or isn't and don't want to make any false claims.

Empirically, there are four positions on religion:

Theist: You believe in a God or Gods and have some set of values and beliefs that go with that.
Agnostic: There may or may not be a god or gods. Is on the fence.
Secularist: Don't know and don't care if there is a god. Religion is irrelevant to them.
Atheist: There is no god and nothing beyond what I can observe within the universe. This is the only irrational position as it essentially says absence of evidence is absence of proof. Yet, an Atheist can believe in other abstract and imaginary things...

There's what they claim, and then what I just posted. :tongout:

Atheist don't have a religion

Back