The Summer Switch

Uncensored2008

Contributor
Joe Biden cannot win in November.

All sentient beings are fully aware of this - leaving out the majority of the leftist drones on this board. But the hive is fully aware that Biden can't win and fully intends to take action by replacing Biden.

The questions are, with whom? How? And what of the Kamaltoe problem?

How will Biden be removed? Will he have a fatal heart attack? The party could arrange a debilitating stroke - but Fetterman shows that one doesn't need to be mentally capable to be a ruler under the democrat party. My guess is that the party will kill him or hide him from the public and claim he died.

Then there is the Kamaltoe problem. Once the party bumps off Joe, Harris assumes the presidency and would be the defacto candidate. When the democrats took Nixon out, they first had to deal with Agnew. I speculate that Kamaltoe will be caught up in a legal issue and resign as VP prior to Biden's demise.

Who? Michelle Obama is the one most speculate. But does she really want it? And America recognizes that Joe Biden is just a puppet dancing on Obama's string. Biden is far too stupid to do the kind of damage we've seen on his own. This is Barack Obama as the brains behind the whole thing. America knows this - so will a Michelle candidate push the needle? It's Barack Obama for a 4th term whether Biden or Michelle is the face on the TV.

One of the last investigative reporters in America caught a White House Aide discussing the problem,

Twitter still no workey at JPP

{BREAKING VIDEO: Top White House Cyber Official tells O’Keefe in Disguise “they can't say it publicly” the White House wants to replace Kamala Harris and Confirms President @JoeBiden
mental decline: “Biden is definitely slowing down.”“I'm just telling you what I've heard… they’re really concerned about it” …“I think they need to get rid of him or her.”“But no one in modern history has ever said, like, ‘We're not going to renominate the president for a second term.’”Charlie Kraiger @CharlieKraiger, a Cybersecurity policy analyst and Foreign affairs Desk Officer in the Executive Office at the White House, tells O’Keefe “I had a meeting with Michelle Obama @michelleobama
…. Someone asked her, ‘Will you ever run for office?’ And she said, ‘No’ Empathically.” She was like, ‘I've seen all this shit my husband has had to go through and that does not interest me.’“@VP
@KamalaHarris
hemorrhages black staff. She can't keep black staff. They quit on her en masse”“She will be the vice president nominee. There was a debate about removing her from the ticket, but sadly they didn’t, she's not popular, but you can’t remove the first black lady to be vice president from the Goddamn presidential ticket. Like what kind of message are you going to send to like African-American voters…People would be like, "What the fuck?” Like she's a woman and she's multiracial.”}

s-l1200.webp

It was the neocons who selected Biden. They needed a fall guy for losing 7 more wars.

Actually, it was people that are not like Trump and despised people like him, that voted for Biden.

And that was the number one reason.

And for reason number two- Biden is good man- not an asshole like Trump!

Number 3 reason- Biden was the most qualified and experienced man in all of government- NOT JUST A REALITY TV SHOW HOST- And Real Estate Slum lord- or Con Man that filed bankruptsy a record 6 times- leaving thousands of workers, contractors, and lending institutions on the hook!

Last edited:
Actually, it was people that are not like Trump and despised people like him, that voted for Biden.

And that was the number one reason.

And for reason number two- Biden is good man- not an asshole like Trump!

Number 3 reason- Biden was the most experienced man in all of government- NOT JUST A REALITY TV SHOW HOST- And Real Estate Slum lord!
Sanders had the 2020 primary locked up. Hillary and Obama stepped in to force Biden on the voters. There is zero chance genocide Joe gets reelected.

Sanders had the 2020 primary locked up. Hillary and Obama stepped in to force Biden on the voters. There is zero chance genocide Joe gets reelected.

No! It wasn't Hillary or Obama- It was the Super Delegates. You Republicans should also have Super delegates, and Trump would have never won in the first place.

Don't kid yourself about the 2024 election. Don't fall into the same trap the Trumptards have fallen into!

This is 2020 repeating itself all over again- The Democratic Party is getting stronger with every election now.

And Trump is a much worse candidate than in 2020. And he was a worse candidate in 2020 than he was in 2016.

The people already rejected Trump, and his base has not gained support- only lost people since 2020.

Because Trump is anywhere on the ticket, only helps Biden as the default winner.

Let's be sure to revisit on this in November!

But, until then- Lots of luck to you and Trump my friend.

Biden will probably be re-elected by people who KNOW that he's not very good
but also know that he's running against Trump.

This election isn't about electing a great president.

That option won't be available,
probably until AOC is ready.

This election is only about keeping the pigfucking orangutan away from the oval office.

Maybe Biden will grow a pair in his second term,
knowing he won't be running again,
and will finally round up the trumpanzees as he should have done by now.

How long can we let them slither around freely, contaminating everything that they touch?

This earth may still be inhabitable for humans for maybe two or three more generations...
four at the absolute max.

Do we really want our species' last hurrah to include trumpanzees?

Biden will probably be re-elected by people who KNOW that he's not very good
but also know that he's running against Trump.

This election isn't about electing a great president.

That option won't be available,
probably until AOC is ready.

This election is only about keeping the pigfucking orangutan away from the oval office.

Maybe Biden will grow a pair in his second term,
knowing he won't be running again,
and will finally round up the trumpanzees as he should have done by now.

How long can we let them slither around freely, contaminating everything that they touch?

This earth may still be inhabitable for humans for maybe two or three more generations...
four at the absolute max.

Do we really want our species' last hurrah to include trumpanzees?

The people who like Trump are not the problem.....it is our treasonous failed elite class who run this illegal illegitimate regime who have brought us here.

The people who like Trump are not the problem.....it is our treasonous failed elite class who run this illegal illegitimate regime who have brought us here.

You truly believe in the uni-party concept, Hawk..

Forget the fact that almost every bill on the congressional floor is voted upon almost purely by party line.

These are bills that impact the way we will live,
and almost none of them have bipartisan support. Not the important ones.

So from my perspective, it's hard to understand the uni-party concept.

As for the Constitution,
the framers probably did the best that they could

but I suspect that almost any first year law student at Harvard Law School
could write a much better one now.

I just can't marshal the reverence for it that you seem to have.

I suppose that these are two disconnects
that help to explain
our substantially different socio-political attitudes.

You truly believe in the uni-party concept, Hawk..

Forget the fact that almost every bill on the congressional floor is voted upon almost purely by party line.

These are bills that impact the way we will live,
and almost none of them have bipartisan support. Not the important ones.

So from my perspective, it's hard to understand the uni-party concept.

As for the Constitution,
the framers probably did the best that they could

but I suspect that almost any first year law student at Harvard Law School
could write a much better one now.

I just can't marshal the reverence for it that you seem to have.

I suppose that these are two disconnects
that help to explain
our substantially different socio-political attitudes.

The con worked on you.

Oh Well.

The con worked on you.

Oh Well.

It's easy to drop a line like that, Hawk, but you have no explanations
for all the party line votes.

You speak in glittering generalities
and than avoid getting into the thick weeds as if
you're allergic to anything that's not found in an operating room.

Also, remember this.

If we wanted the same result, we could reasonably debate the means to get there.

I suspect, however, that we don't want anything remotely resembling the same kind of nation.

If that's the case, there are no debates that apply.

We just want and care about completely different things.
That's our prerogative.

Also, remember this.

If we wanted the same result, we could reasonably debate the means to get there.

I suspect, however, that we don't want anything remotely resembling the same kind of nation.

That's our prerogative.

The two parties agree on almost everything when it comes to their actions, the rap is otherwise but these are liars...substandard people....what they say is mostly irrelevant.

In a lot of ways they behave as women do...and must be approached knowing this...if you are hooked on what they say then you are a moron who has refused to learn.

"We have Crime Family A and Crime Family B...and they work together to keep competition out"
Bret

Also, remember this.

That's our prerogative.

Its not that we care about and want different things....it is that if you are telling the truth then you dont understand what is going on...in which case you cant help.

The two parties agree on almost everything when it comes to their actions, the rap is otherwise but these are liars...substandard people....what they say is mostly irrelevant.

In a lot of ways they behave as women do...and must be approached knowing this...if you are hooked on what they say then you are a moron who has refused to learn.

1. Their votes and a POTUS signature have nothing to do with dialog.
Those things determine how we will live.

2. The politicians are a microcosm of us.
They're substandard because we're not that great ourselves.
I'm convinced that a good percentage of our electorate comprises not humans but actual, devolved mutants.

3. I don't understand the "women" comment.
Women, for the most part, are slightly undersized men with different plumbing in certain areas.
Most of our major organs are completely interchangeable,
and for the most party,
they seem, in my experience, to have the same functional / dysfunctional ratio
as male humans.

That applies to JPP and real life as well.

4. We definitely care about and want different things.
You and I are probably not compatible to live under the same government
or social mores
because we ARE so different in what we want and care about.

You have a way of approaching subjects cryptically.
then accusing people of not understanding
what has no substance to begin with.

That's ok. Everybody has his/her own schtick.
You be you. You probably have no choice anyway.

Last edited:
1. Their votes and a POTUS signature have nothing to do with dialog.
Those things determine how we will live.

2. The politicians are a microcosm of us.
They're substandard because we're not that great ourselves.
I'm convinced that a good percentage of our electorate comprises not humans but actual, devolved mutants.

3. I don't understand the "women" comment.
Women, for the most part, are slightly undersized men with different plumbing in certain areas.
Most of our major organs are completely interchangeable,
and for the most party,
they seem, in my experience, to have the same functional / dysfunctional ratio
as male humans.

What you refuse to deal with is that these fucks dont represent us, they are some of the worst among us...America and all the West has collapsed to the point that the hierarchies promote the inferior, when it is essential that they promote the superor.

Buckle Up...the learning will be very painful....that is the cost of long term refusal to learn.

What you refuse to deal with is that these fucks dont represent us, they are some of the worst among us...America and all the West has collapsed to the point that the hierarchies promote the inferior, when it is essential that they promote the superor.

Buckle Up...the learning will be very painful....that is the cost of long term refusal to learn.

Sometimes people who are willing to get involved
cannot truly represent those who are not willing to get personally involved.

They're different kinds of creatures,
so those predisposed to not getting personally involved
are never going to get their own values accurately represented.

I don't blame politics for evolution's serious fuckups.
At this point in our development,
people don't look capable of doing much better than they're doing,
and on top of that,
they now probably have devolved mutants to deal with as well.

JPP alone is evidence of that.

Sometimes people who are willing to get involved
cannot truly represent those who are not willing to get personally involved.

They're different kinds of creatures,
so those predisposed to not getting personally involved
are never going to get their own values accurately represented.

I don't blame politics for evolution's serious fuckups.
At this point in our development,
people don't look capable of doing much better than they're doing,
and on top of that,
they now probably have devolved mutants to deal with as well.

JPP alone is evidence of that.

Those at the top of this society, those who have betrayed us so...are inferior people.

Until you learn this you can not help.

Back