The Summer Switch

Paglia has been talking about this for 20 (30?) years....if you want to find the best people dont look in the elites or the experts, they are now almost always found in the working class....which has a lot to do with why the elites hate the working class so...and are doing everything they can to enslave us.

Those at the top of this society, those who have betrayed us so...are inferior people.

Until you learn this you can not help.

Inferior to whom? And how? Morally? Intellectually?
Are those at the bottom particularly impressive?

I'm sure that your position makes perfect sense to you.
I don't see enough detail and specific examples to understand it,
and I don't feel that it's your obligation to explain it, either.
It obviously isn't.

I at least thought that I was helping when I was young.
I at least tried with my activities in organized labor and local politics.

I'm now at an age where thoughts of anything except instant gratification
are a complete waste of time. Not enough time left for anything else.

It obviously isn't.

U sure do yabber a lot for someone who has shown no indication that you understand what reality looks like.

I got better things to do just now.

:moped:

I expect to be talking with my brother in Corpus soon....he sees pretty good....which is proof of education.

Joe Biden cannot win in November.

All sentient beings are fully aware of this - leaving out the majority of the leftist drones on this board. But the hive is fully aware that Biden can't win and fully intends to take action by replacing Biden.

The questions are, with whom? How? And what of the Kamaltoe problem?

How will Biden be removed? Will he have a fatal heart attack? The party could arrange a debilitating stroke - but Fetterman shows that one doesn't need to be mentally capable to be a ruler under the democrat party. My guess is that the party will kill him or hide him from the public and claim he died.

Then there is the Kamaltoe problem. Once the party bumps off Joe, Harris assumes the presidency and would be the defacto candidate. When the democrats took Nixon out, they first had to deal with Agnew. I speculate that Kamaltoe will be caught up in a legal issue and resign as VP prior to Biden's demise.

Who? Michelle Obama is the one most speculate. But does she really want it? And America recognizes that Joe Biden is just a puppet dancing on Obama's string. Biden is far too stupid to do the kind of damage we've seen on his own. This is Barack Obama as the brains behind the whole thing. America knows this - so will a Michelle candidate push the needle? It's Barack Obama for a 4th term whether Biden or Michelle is the face on the TV.

One of the last investigative reporters in America caught a White House Aide discussing the problem,

Twitter still no workey at JPP

{BREAKING VIDEO: Top White House Cyber Official tells O’Keefe in Disguise “they can't say it publicly” the White House wants to replace Kamala Harris and Confirms President @JoeBiden
mental decline: “Biden is definitely slowing down.”“I'm just telling you what I've heard… they’re really concerned about it” …“I think they need to get rid of him or her.”“But no one in modern history has ever said, like, ‘We're not going to renominate the president for a second term.’”Charlie Kraiger @CharlieKraiger, a Cybersecurity policy analyst and Foreign affairs Desk Officer in the Executive Office at the White House, tells O’Keefe “I had a meeting with Michelle Obama @michelleobama
…. Someone asked her, ‘Will you ever run for office?’ And she said, ‘No’ Empathically.” She was like, ‘I've seen all this shit my husband has had to go through and that does not interest me.’“@VP
@KamalaHarris
hemorrhages black staff. She can't keep black staff. They quit on her en masse”“She will be the vice president nominee. There was a debate about removing her from the ticket, but sadly they didn’t, she's not popular, but you can’t remove the first black lady to be vice president from the Goddamn presidential ticket. Like what kind of message are you going to send to like African-American voters…People would be like, "What the fuck?” Like she's a woman and she's multiracial.”}

They are in a quandry, no doubt about it, especially since Biden took his first victory in a Democrat primary.

Sanders had the 2020 primary locked up. Hillary and Obama stepped in to force Biden on the voters. There is zero chance genocide Joe gets reelected.

Bernie never had it locked. He was always way behind. Hillary and Obama? How crazy are you?

Only the haters don't care about what he has to say.

They are too busy hating him- AND TOO BUTTHURT! :laugh:

I care what he has to say, but almost always come away with thinking he's:

Lying his ass off
Has no clue what he's talking about
Is an idiot
Is about to fuck something up totally.

None of that requires I hate him, but rather think that he shouldn't be in the position he's in because he's fucking everything up for everybody.

It obviously isn't.

moral people.

good people.

decent people.

non-mass murdering nazi nihilist eugenicists.

Joe Biden cannot win in November.

All sentient beings are fully aware of this - leaving out the majority of the leftist drones on this board. But the hive is fully aware that Biden can't win and fully intends to take action by replacing Biden.

The questions are, with whom? How? And what of the Kamaltoe problem?

How will Biden be removed? Will he have a fatal heart attack? The party could arrange a debilitating stroke - but Fetterman shows that one doesn't need to be mentally capable to be a ruler under the democrat party. My guess is that the party will kill him or hide him from the public and claim he died.

Then there is the Kamaltoe problem. Once the party bumps off Joe, Harris assumes the presidency and would be the defacto candidate. When the democrats took Nixon out, they first had to deal with Agnew. I speculate that Kamaltoe will be caught up in a legal issue and resign as VP prior to Biden's demise.

Who? Michelle Obama is the one most speculate. But does she really want it? And America recognizes that Joe Biden is just a puppet dancing on Obama's string. Biden is far too stupid to do the kind of damage we've seen on his own. This is Barack Obama as the brains behind the whole thing. America knows this - so will a Michelle candidate push the needle? It's Barack Obama for a 4th term whether Biden or Michelle is the face on the TV.

One of the last investigative reporters in America caught a White House Aide discussing the problem,

Twitter still no workey at JPP

{BREAKING VIDEO: Top White House Cyber Official tells O’Keefe in Disguise “they can't say it publicly” the White House wants to replace Kamala Harris and Confirms President @JoeBiden
mental decline: “Biden is definitely slowing down.”“I'm just telling you what I've heard… they’re really concerned about it” …“I think they need to get rid of him or her.”“But no one in modern history has ever said, like, ‘We're not going to renominate the president for a second term.’”Charlie Kraiger @CharlieKraiger, a Cybersecurity policy analyst and Foreign affairs Desk Officer in the Executive Office at the White House, tells O’Keefe “I had a meeting with Michelle Obama @michelleobama
…. Someone asked her, ‘Will you ever run for office?’ And she said, ‘No’ Empathically.” She was like, ‘I've seen all this shit my husband has had to go through and that does not interest me.’“@VP
@KamalaHarris
hemorrhages black staff. She can't keep black staff. They quit on her en masse”“She will be the vice president nominee. There was a debate about removing her from the ticket, but sadly they didn’t, she's not popular, but you can’t remove the first black lady to be vice president from the Goddamn presidential ticket. Like what kind of message are you going to send to like African-American voters…People would be like, "What the fuck?” Like she's a woman and she's multiracial.”}

That’s beautiful, and typical, O’Keefe is so bad he even got fired from his own business yet it appears some still swallow the shit he shovels

And barring a major health problem, Biden is running in November

Happens at the convention I spect.

If Biden lives that long.

No sure thing.

I think the democrats will kill Biden off - or at least stage it to look like he is dead.

But if he goes into the convention appearing in good health, they won't be able to throw him out. The gauge to this is Kamaltoe Harris. To run Michelle or someone else means getting rid of Harris - and they can't really have her drop dead.

Looks like Cori Bush is going to be heading to prison - maybe the Reich intends to drag Harris into that as the way to get her out?

Biden will probably be re-elected by people who KNOW that he's not very good
but also know that he's running against Trump.

This election isn't about electing a great president.

That option won't be available,
probably until AOC is ready.

This election is only about keeping the pigfucking orangutan away from the oval office.

Maybe Biden will grow a pair in his second term,
knowing he won't be running again,
and will finally round up the trumpanzees as he should have done by now.

How long can we let them slither around freely, contaminating everything that they touch?

This earth may still be inhabitable for humans for maybe two or three more generations...
four at the absolute max.

Do we really want our species' last hurrah to include trumpanzees?

If Biden is the Candidate in November - he loses.

Even you know that. Drones like Geek have a broccoli stalk for a brain and only bleat what the little Goebbels on MSNBC program into them.

But the Hive knows that Joe can't win. The ONLY chance the Reich has to keep Trump out is to replace Bought and Paid for.

That’s beautiful, and typical, O’Keefe is so bad he even got fired from his own business yet it appears some still swallow the shit he shovels

I know right?

Who are we going to believe, the GLORIOUS RULERS of the autocratic democrat Reich, or our lying eyes?

Uber Alles democrat.

What has Project Veritas accomplished these days??

What has O'Keefe, on his own, accomplished these days??

Point made. O'Keefe WAS the whole business, dude. But yeah, keep telling me about how O'Keefe was "so bad" and how he was somehow fired for incompetence....

:magagrin:

If the summer switch does not happen, would the alt right posters admit they are wrong? They are sure it will happen, having said there is no chance, in their world view, that it will not happen. If it does not happen, they really should question their world view...

And seriously consider voting for Biden.

Showing you have not listened to him. Or your vulpine sources show excerpts that do not show the truth.
Biden gets protested everywhere he goes. He's afraid to go to East Palestine because the toxins may kill him. Half his 2020 voters can't stand him. There's zero chance he gets reelected. Biden will go down in history as the most hated potus ever.

Back