The Supreme Court did not say!!

No it was all just a waste of time.

You mean the Republican led effort in Colorado to remove a Rapist and Criminal off the ballots in their state WAS ALL A WASTE

That is why no Democrats in any state tried to remove him off their ballots.

Democrats don't waste their time. The Democrats Impeach criminals from office.

In fact, the Democrats impeached Donald Trump twice.

It is never a waste of our time to do what is right!

BUT WHO IS WASTING THE MOST TIME HERE?

REPUBLICANS AND DONALD TRUMP ARE ALL WASTING THEIR TIME TRYING TO ELECT An INSURRECTIONIST, RAPIST, AND CRIMINAL TO BE THE PRESIDENT!

You mean the Republican led effort in Colorado to remove a Rapist and Criminal off the ballots in their state WAS ALL A WASTE

REPUBLICANS AND DONALD TRUMP ARE ALL WASTING THEIR TIME TRYING TO ELECT An INSURRECTIONIST, RAPIST, AND CRIMINAL TO BE THE PRESIDENT!

you should save this for the many democrats in Colorado that spend so much time and energy fighting FOR this - and when they lost - went crying to the media about how unfair things are

Except you are the stupid one as he NEVER said he was using the civil case for a criminal conviction. You need to be less stupid.
YOU need to be less stupid, or maybe just shut the fuck up when you don't know what you're talking about. He very much said that the civil case has the same results as a criminal conviction

The civil case provided a Judicial FINDING OF FACT that Trump is RAPIST.
you just proved my point right here

:tardthoughts:

YOU need to be less stupid, or maybe just shut the fuck up when you don't know what you're talking about. He very much said that the civil case has the same results as a criminal conviction
Quote him saying that then as the post you replied to, that i then replied to DID NOT say that. So if he said that prior, quote it. But i suspect you won't because I think you are lying. Oh and stupid. But if you quote it, I will eat those words.

you just proved my point right here
By me being correct?

A judges 'FINDING', especially ones affirmed in an appeal, that what Trump did 'IS RAPE' absolutely is a finding of FACT by that Judge.

Trump is a RAPIST and all of us can say it, and he can do NOTHING about it, as the matter is now SETTLED in a finding of FACT in law.

Quote him saying that then as the post you replied to, that i then replied to DID NOT say that. So if he said that prior, quote it. But i suspect you won't because I think you are lying. Oh and stupid. But if you quote it, I will eat those words.

By me being correct?

A judges 'FINDING', especially ones affirmed in an appeal, that what Trump did 'IS RAPE' absolutely is a finding of FACT by that Judge.

Trump is a RAPIST and all of us can say it, and he can do NOTHING about it, as the matter is now SETTLED in a finding of FACT in law.

A judge has a right to be an idiot.

cases and judicial utterances can be wrong and idiotic even before there are appealed and reversed.

that's the case here.

a judge can say up is down, that doesn't make it so.

this judge is on crack anyway.

A judge has a right to be an idiot.

cases and judicial utterances can be wrong and idiotic even before there are appealed and reversed.

that's the case here.

a judge can say up is down, that doesn't make it so.

this judge is on crack anyway.

Yes everyone has a right to be an idiot which you demonstrate each and every day.

You saying the Judges are wrong in 100% of the cases that go against Trump, does not make it so.

He got it 100% correct here.

TRUMP IS A RAPIST!

And that FACT is no longer in dispute.

Yes everyone has a right to be an idiot which you demonstrate each and every day.

You saying the Judges are wrong in 100% of the cases that go against Trump, does not make it so.

TRUMP IS A RAPIST!

they 100% did no real investigations in any of the concerns.

TRUMP IS A RAPIST!

the utterances of a mad man are not fact.

They could easily have said it.

Why should they if he has never even been indicted let alone convicted of insurrection?

What you are asking them to do is say he is an insurrectionist when that wasn't the case before them, and no prosecutor has even brought that charge against him. In effect, what you want is the Supreme Court to have tried and convicted Trump of insurrection without a trial or indictment.

Why should they if he has never even been indicted let alone convicted of insurrection?

What you are asking them to do is say he is an insurrectionist when that wasn't the case before them, and no prosecutor has even brought that charge against him. In effect, what you want is the Supreme Court to have tried and convicted Trump of insurrection without a trial or indictment.

You are so stupid, it does not need to be criminal, as is evidenced by how they did it 150ish years ago.

TRUMP IS A RAPIST!

of course it is in dispute. a civil court room handles reasonable doubt totally differently.

reasonable doubt = disputed

You are so stupid, it does not need to be criminal, as is evidenced by how they did it 150ish years ago.

Criminal, civil, whatever... You can't just say someone is an insurrectionist and make it stick legally in a court of law. That's Stalin, Kafka, Kangaroo, court, not US courts...

So, what you saying, is a judge in Colorado finds Trump guilty of insurrection without an indictment, trail, or conviction but leaves him on the ballot anyway hum?

Yes and the judge in Colorado explained why she did that, even though most think she did so she and her family would not have to live with death threats and body guards for kicking Trump off the ballot, and she knew the Colorado SC would do it, and they would get the heat.

Back