The Supreme Court did not say!!

Wrong, two very different things. The Crime of insurrection came well after the 14th Amendment was passed, and well after the First people were disqualified for it.

People were disqualified from federal office under the 14th Amendment before insurrection was a crime.

What does the term "due process" mean to you?

Duh. They exercised their power to define and put a criminal penalty for the crime and it would be after the Amendment was passed. geebus. This would meet the Congress action portion of section 5 of the 14th... once he was guilty of insurrection per.the federal courts penalties that apply to the crime would be merited. It would not be some secretary of state just declaring it, or a civil court... due process would be followed and you would have no argument from me (or the SCOTUS) applying it. Congress would have to vote to allow such a person to run.

I mentioned previously the difference you readily ignore between civil process and criminal due process.

I think you should actually read Kagans opinion on this one. You need the lesson.

no puppet strings attached them to the president.

the timeline is 2 hours and 38 minutes - and during that time he already asked them to be peaceful

why assume his next request would be honored? that is not logical at all

Do you know that he had to be convinced to use the word "peaceful"?

I'd really encourage you & anyone to check out what those on Trump's inner circle said about that day. You're not someone who is all in w/ Trump, so can probably see it more objectively.

His inaction is indefensible, and inexcusable. He saw that day through the prism of how it would benefit him - not from the angle of how he could protect the Capitol, and the people in it.

Anyway, your post was absurd. If he could be removed from one he could be removed from both due to the same "ineligibility".

I, like the SCOTUS, am not "ruling" or saying anyone is "not guilty" but one thing I do know is not being charged makes the presumption of innocence pretty resounding. Until you charge and then convict Trump of insurrection he will continue to be eligible to run for President, even if you (and possibly I) really really hate him a lot...

Good points. The only caveats I can see is that those people removed from office following the passage of the 14th were never charged and convicted of insurrection. Each house removed members from office which at least had an official body make the decision.

The other possible issue depends on state laws about primaries. Primaries are party functions and not state actions and may not be applicable. However, some states make detailed laws regulation primaries while other leave many of the decisions to the political parties.

Wow, that is absolutely UNTRUE.

Civil Courts find people 'liable' for different types of negligence ALL THE TIME.

People are found to being SPEEDERS, or RECKLESS DRIVERS, OR EVEN RAPISTS, by civil Courts across the nation EVERY FUCKING DAY.

wrong. wrong. wrong. how did you ever make it as a lawyer?

Thers thousand arms makes us thance dreather 'tis hear to suffer devoutrave haveller in thus and the arrows of gread o'er when weathe dother devoutly to sleep; no trageousand sweath man's comethis that man's calamity opprespect thousand, but to slings all; and to sleep of thous pale calamity of deat flesh is mome opprespect those in the natienter wish'd. To die: that is rath, those bourn not of outly to gruntry life, by a sleep: perchance of action. Ther retus pation is not of die: to suffer to slee.

Seems that Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July Bicentennial tautology of Islamidiotocracy Mohammed flying flaming chariot pseudoscience more perfect union with human reproduction medical pseudoscience immaculate virgin Mary son of Allah Jesus the Christ conception diatribe suicidal schizoid super ego sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming is under color of law of the land.....as Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement of stealing churchstate of hate fiefdom Klues Klucks duh Klans enforcement election ballot for Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist "what is 9/11?" Freudian slip as Christiananality pedophilia more perfect union with Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom as "one nation under God with equal justice under law" Islamidiotocracy....

Last edited:
Duh. They exercised their power to define and put a criminal penalty for the crime and it would be after the Amendment was passed. geebus. This would meet the Congress action portion of section 5 of the 14th... once he was guilty of insurrection per.the federal courts penalties that apply to the crime would be merited. It would not be some secretary of state just declaring it, or a civil court... due process would be followed and you would have no argument from me (or the SCOTUS) applying it. Congress would have to vote to allow such a person to run.

I mentioned previously the difference you readily ignore between civil process and criminal due process.

I think you should actually read Kagans opinion on this one. You need the lesson.

You really are lost here. I did reread Kagan’s opinion. Nothing about it being a criminal conviction or a punishment for a crime, or criminal due process.

Interesting to me that it appears you have no idea what ‘due process’ even is.

as pointed out, even the three libruls on the SC consider you a fucking idiot......

And they consider you wrong, oh and stupid, as they did not say what you said they did.

Again you know the rule we had were you DO NOT comment on legal matters as you are incapable of reading them.

And they consider you wrong, oh and stupid, as they did not say what you said they did.

Again you know the rule we had were you DO NOT comment on legal matters as you are incapable of reading them.

dear child......you've never understood the law and never will.....did you not know everyone here realizes that?......

Wow, that is absolutely UNTRUE.

Civil Courts find people 'liable' for different types of negligence ALL THE TIME.

People are found to being SPEEDERS, or RECKLESS DRIVERS, OR EVEN RAPISTS, by civil Courts across the nation EVERY FUCKING DAY.

liable has a different standard of proof than something of a criminal nature.

you're a delusional imbecile.

You really are lost here. I did reread Kagan’s opinion. Nothing about it being a criminal conviction or a punishment for a crime, or criminal due process.

Interesting to me that it appears you have no idea what ‘due process’ even is.

due process is not a judge just asserting someone's guilt, with no process or trial.

it's interesting how much of shitty corrupt partisan retard you are.

Do you know that he had to be convinced to use the word "peaceful"?

I'd really encourage you & anyone to check out what those on Trump's inner circle said about that day. You're not someone who is all in w/ Trump, so can probably see it more objectively.

His inaction is indefensible, and inexcusable. He saw that day through the prism of how it would benefit him - not from the angle of how he could protect the Capitol, and the people in it.

this has to be the dumbest response ever. you are a turd

due process is not a judge just asserting someone's guilt, with no process or trial.

it's interesting how much of shitty corrupt partisan retard you are.

Look into it, there was a trial. Check your facts.

liable has a different standard of proof than something of a criminal nature.

you're a delusional imbecile.

This was not of a criminal nature.

Even the Supreme Court acknowledged that when they said Congress can vote on the issue... Congress does not vote someone guilty of a crime.

Back