“ The Supreme Court upholds a gun control law”

Personally. I think bumpstocks and their equivalents are stupid. They waste ammo and greatly decrease accuracy.
There are three "discussions going on here.
1. Into the night, who is technically correct in saying the government cannot control ownership of any type of firearm.
2. The actual bumpstock decision and you are correct, unless fired into a crowd and quickly emptying a 30 round mag, they are pretty much useless as a defensive weapon.
And then there is,
3. Gomer, and a couple of others who know nothing about the topic other than what he/she/ insert alphabet wants to believe. Discussing anything with that individual; is a total waste of time because it just drones on and on with no resolve. Something about never wrestle with a pig..............

1. Into the night, who is technically correct in saying the government cannot control ownership of any type of firearm.
2. The actual bumpstock decision and you are correct, unless fired into a crowd and quickly emptying a 30 round mag, they are pretty much useless as a defensive weapon.
And then there is,
3. Gomer, and a couple of others who know nothing about the topic other than what he/she/ insert alphabet wants to believe. Discussing anything with that individual; is a total waste of time because it just drones on and on with no resolve. Something about never wrestle with a pig..............
Fucktard, you are merely tired of getting your ass kicked. I gave the ATF definition of a machine gun and the bumpstock fits it exactly. You fail every fucking time you try to debate me, Rufus. You’re just too fucking stupid to realize it.

The ATF doesn't understand the difference if they think a bump stock turns a semi into a full auto.
In a semi auto, the trigger MUST return to it's set position before another round can be fired.
The ATF gun division has already demonstrated they know almost nothing about guns.
There ARE a few good people at the ATF, but apparently not in the gun division.

The ATF has no authority to ban or limit any weapon.

Fucktard, you are merely tired of getting your ass kicked. I gave the ATF definition of a machine gun and the bumpstock fits it exactly. You fail every fucking time you try to debate me, Rufus. You’re just too fucking stupid to realize it.
The ATF has no authority to ban either bumpstocks or machine guns.
The ATF has no authority to ban or limit any weapon.

It is not possible to restrict or ban weapons with any effectiveness.

It's just too easy to make guns and the ammunition for them.

The right of self defense is absolute.

The 2nd amendment does not grant any rights. It simply prohibits any level of government from banning or restricting any weapon.

SCOTUS cannot change the Constitution.

That said, it is also constitutional for a judge to remove effective citizenship (by putting someone in jail for example). If convicted, YOU LOSE RIGHTS.

In this case, the conviction is one of violating a no-contact order and presenting a threat. Yes, the court can order that such cannot just go out a buy a gun, but in the end IT DOES NOT PREVENT HIM FROM OBTAINING A GUN.

If he commits murder with it, then he should be convicted of murder (and suffer the appropriate penalties, including death).
Sure it is, most developed nations do it successfully

No right is absolute no matter how you want to bend the semantics

And then there is,
Stick to plagiarizing memes. Your efforts toward posing as an authority are a fail.

Assumption of victory fallacy.

Back