The thing I'm finding most troubling about Obama

Absolutely.

Well, isn't that convenient. You think that because I happened to be born white, that I "owe" you something? That's the pinnacle of racism. You want to penalize me, "the white devil," for what my genetic ancestors did 200 years ago. That's seriously fucked up.

Let me say it now motherfucker:

I don't owe you shit.

Maybe you should try WORKING for a living.
It is WAY more productive than bitching and whining.

Reparations are BULLSHIT.

Last edited:
Reparations are payment by the government for allowing millions of citizens to be kidnapped for hundreds of years without even lifting a finger about it. They were accomplices and they owe the victims and their children something.

Reparations are payment by the government for allowing millions of citizens to be kidnapped for hundreds of years without even lifting a finger about it. They were accomplices and they owe the victims and their children something.

How long should we have to pay them, Watermark?

Hell, even the great-great-grandchildren of slaves are dead.

It's horseshit.

Well, isn't that convenient. You think that because I happened to be born white, that I "owe" you something? That's the pinnacle of racism. You want to penalize me, "the white devil," for what my genetic ancestors did 200 years ago. That's seriously fucked up.

Let me say it now motherfucker:

I don't owe you shit.

Maybe you should try WORKING for a living.
It is WAY more productive than bitching and whining.

Reparations are BULLSHIT.

Did this piece of shit make it through the 4th?

I was hoping for a car accident. There are so many of them you know. Ah well. The summer isn't over yet.

This just in!

OBAMA IS ALSO HALF WHITE! You coons can't have him all to yourselves! He's part of my race too so HA!

Back