The Trump tape is "gold" for prosecutors

First, young lady, I am waiting for you to prove that he was allowed to keep any documents he wanted to. You cant, and you are as full of shit as always.

Fine

Specifically, the PRA:

Establishes public ownership of all Presidential records and defines the term Presidential records.
Requires that Vice-Presidential records be treated in the same way as Presidential records.
Places the responsibility for the custody and management of incumbent Presidential records with the President.

https://www.archives.gov/presidential-libraries/laws/1978-act.html

Doesn’t get more clear than that

Fine

Specifically, the PRA:

Establishes public ownership of all Presidential records and defines the term Presidential records.
Requires that Vice-Presidential records be treated in the same way as Presidential records.
Places the responsibility for the custody and management of incumbent Presidential records with the President.

Lol, except you didn’t post the most pertinent part
[FONT=&quot]“automatically transfer into the legal custody of the Archivist as soon as the President leaves office.”[/FONT]Establishes public ownership of all Presidential records and defines the term Presidential records.[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Fine

Specifically, the PRA:

Sure does, honey bunch:

"Allows the incumbent President to dispose of records that no longer have administrative, historical, informational, or evidentiary value, once the views of the Archivist of the United States on the proposed disposal have been obtained in writing"

"Establishes that Presidential records automatically transfer into the legal custody of the Archivist as soon as the President leaves office"

You should try reading the actual act instead of some liberal opinion about what it says lol

I've read it. You have not as it says the same as what is above

44 U.S. Code § 2203 - Management and custody of Presidential records

(b)Documentary materials produced or received by the President, the President’s staff, or units or individuals in the Executive Office of the President the function of which is to advise or assist the President, shall, to the extent practicable, be categorized as Presidential records or personal records upon their creation or receipt and be filed separately.

(c)During the President’s term of office, the President may dispose of those Presidential records of such President that no longer have administrative, historical, informational, or evidentiary value if—
(1)the President obtains the views, in writing, of the Archivist concerning the proposed disposal of such Presidential records; and
(2)the Archivist states that the Archivist does not intend to take any action under subsection (e) of this section.

(g)
(1)Upon the conclusion of a President’s term of office, or if a President serves consecutive terms upon the conclusion of the last term, the Archivist of the United States shall assume responsibility for the custody, control, and preservation of, and access to, the Presidential records of that President. The Archivist shall have an affirmative duty to make such records available to the public as rapidly and completely as possible consistent with the provisions of this chapter....

Tinkerpeach is just a troll.

Deliberately stops a direct quote before the part of the quote that proves him wrong, while declaring the quote clearly shows him to be right.

Not a problem, this case is far too cut and dried for her to interfere. The government still has two other choices available to them, so in effect they are home free. Sorry to bust your bubble, but Donald will pay for this, as well as the other indictments waiting for him.

It's going to be phenomenal when trump walks away from this because your fucking head will explode. Remember this post if you can crack ho.

It's going to be phenomenal when trump walks away from this because your fucking head will explode. Remember this post if you can crack ho.

I will remember this post, handjob, and I will bring it up to you after Donald is convicted. I then expect you to deny, as usual, that you ever posted it. So fuck you!

Fine

Specifically, the PRA:

So in your twisted mind, you think all classified documents are presidential records? You keep proving how illogically and poorly you think. So Trump stole a truckload of classified documents, but he was being nice. He could have emptied the archives if he wanted to.

I will remember this post, handjob, and I will bring it up to you after Donald is convicted. I then expect you to deny, as usual, that you ever posted it. So fuck you!

Well IF and it's a huge IF you get a conviction there wont be anything to deny, but since he will walk I am going to enjoy the sound of the head exploding. One less crack ho on welfare.

Will your head explode when he's convicted, Yak? Will you make your head explode?

Lol, except you didn’t post the most pertinent part
[FONT=&quot]“automatically transfer into the legal custody of the Archivist as soon as the President leaves office.”[/FONT]Establishes public ownership of all Presidential records and defines the term Presidential records.[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Trump can have copies of them

Nowhere does it forbid that

Bring ‘em on

Doesn’t change the fact that Trump was legally allowed to have those documents

80 people testifying doesn’t change the law
Looking forward to the festivities. The fact McCarthy rolled on Trump is just one of many signs that the Republican Party is starting to cut ties with Pedo Don.

Disagreed. Care to bet on it? A little wager for sport?

Correct. 80 witnesses to criminal acts can be damning. LOL

I am looking forward to your rage once another leftist witch hunt ends in nothing

Hard to call anything a witch hunt when the prosecution has tapes, emails, text messages, phone messages and of course about 80 people to testify. Then of course there will be much more that we haven't learned yet.
So what will the trump defense be?????

Please explain just why he will "walk"

Well first of all none of you nitwits give a shit about what he did or didn't do with the documents. This is nothing but political theater. The goal of this is not a conviction but to make sure trump doesn't ever run again. You care about a conviction not because he did anything wrong but because you hope people see him as a "convict" and won't vote for him. That was the impeachment angle. You simply wanted to be able to say "twice impeached". THATS the ONLY reason you idiots did it.

Next, whether you like it or not trump is a former president of the United States of America. Now I know you dont care about what I am going to say next but thats because you're a mindless leftist. To the your trainers however what I say next does matter. Once you idiots open this can of worms and start harassing presidents you may not like what falls out of the tree when you shake it. I know to you trump is more evil than Satan but that's what your trainers have spoon fed you to believe. They have been very effective by the way. The things is there is stuff that happens at levels way above you and me that not even your trainers want known to the world but that could ooze out in an investigation. It's in no ones best interest to convict an ex president. And if you think your trainers give a shit about, "no one is above the law" you're a bigger idiot than I imagined. They ALL think they are above the law and since they make the law, convince me it's not true.

I am looking forward to your rage once another leftist witch hunt ends in nothing
Like the Republican witch hunt over Benghazi, the Democrats do overreach, but, like Benghazi, where there's smoke, there's fire.

In the case of Benghazi, the Republicans chose to go after Hillary instead of Obama. It was Obama's op, not Hillary's. The only thing I can figure is that, since Obama was elected and a lame duck, that they'd go after the next most likely Democratic replacement, Ms. HRC.

I don't approve of "witch hunts", politically motivated prosecution, but I always approve of going after criminals regardless of their political affiliations. Trump is a well known crook, liar and he risked national security for personal ego. I expect our nation to prosecute him to the full extent of the law.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/02/clinton-brazile-hacks-2016-215774/
Officials from Hillary’s campaign had taken a look at the DNC’s books. Obama left the party $24 million in debt—$15 million in bank debt and more than $8 million owed to vendors after the 2012 campaign—and had been paying that off very slowly. Obama’s campaign was not scheduled to pay it off until 2016. Hillary for America (the campaign) and the Hillary Victory Fund (its joint fundraising vehicle with the DNC) had taken care of 80 percent of the remaining debt in 2016, about $10 million, and had placed the party on an allowance.

Back