The Twisted Logic of the Jewish ‘Historic Right’ to Israel

Take it up with YHWH,or the Angel of Death!

"YHWH is Great". Everybody has a 'YHWH', and he is GREAT. Funny how this YHWH guy likes/wants to kill everybody else. I'm not that religious, but it sounds like a pretty good political device. You know, get the local rubes amped up to go kill their Brothers and Sisters. That's usually hard to do. But with YHWH, and of course, HIS EARTHLY INTERPRETER, it's not that difficult.

Ever hear about the Catholics killing the Protestants, and the Protestants killing the Catholics? Loved that. Can't do that kind of shit without YHWH.

"YHWH is Great". Everybody has a 'YHWH', and he is GREAT. Funny how this YHWH guy likes/wants to kill everybody else. I'm not that religious, but it sounds like a pretty good political device. You know, get the local rubes amped up to go kill their Brothers and Sisters. That's usually hard to do. But with YHWH, and of course, HIS EARTHLY INTERPRETER, it's not that difficult.

Ever hear about the Catholics killing the Protestants, and the Protestants killing the Catholics? Loved that. Can't do that kind of shit without YHWH.

You really hit the nail on the head.

Because we bought our land! We paid the wrong people though- we should have paid the Indians for it!

We "bought" the SE United States (Louisiana Purchase), we captured Texas (Mexican War Cessation Agreement), we bought some of the SW (Gadsden Purchase), we bought Alaska (Sewards Folly), we bought Manhattan Island from the Indians. What other land did we "buy"?

Thanks for explaining why mankind needs salvation.

Tell that to all of the godless Marxists who spent much of the 20th Century on a massive killing spree.

Tell that to all of the godless Marxists who spent much of the 20th Century on a massive killing spree.

I prefer to mention this to the Righteous, the ones that March with God, those that Know the Word, lLive the Word. You know, the ones that preach Love ... and if you don't agree with them ... they will kill you.

I prefer to mention this to the Righteous, the ones that March with God, those that Know the Word, lLive the Word. You know, the ones that preach Love ... and if you don't agree with them ... they will kill you.

Like "Gott mit uns"?

"Greater Israel" is a political hoax just as setting up Jerusalem as the capital was.

The Bible contains three geographical definitions of the Land of Israel. The first, found in Genesis 15:18–21, seems to define the land that was given to all of the children of Abraham, including Ishmael, Zimran, Jokshan, Midian, etc. It describes a large territory...

Back