The U.S. national debt exceeded $33 trillion for the first time ever

You mean the one he hasn't touched since 2020, after every single one of his policies failed.

The tax cut failed and created a recession before COVID
COVID policy was a complete fucking failure because you didn't want to take it seriously
You lost the trade war with China and cost taxpayers $30B bailing out farmer trash whose businesses were destroyed by the tarifffs.
You let Russia put bounties on the heads of our troops
You let Assad commit genocide in Syria
You sided with Nazis and you lied about the 2020 election being stolen
Even the opioid epidemic got worse during Trump with more fentanyl in the country than ever

Where are the policy successes? There are none.

There is no 'democratic governance'. The United States was never a democracy.

Then what is it?

CONGRESS created the debt.

Presidents execute budgets, that's their job.

You can't repeal what doesn't exist.

If they're not democratic institutions, then what are they?

There is no such thing as 'fiscal terrorism'.

Fiscal terrorism is all Conservaties can do to advance their dogma because they can't win arguments in the marketplace of ideas.

You can't win the argument that Medicare should not exist...and because you can't win that argument, you try to undermine Medicare instead.

Nope. Reducing revenue does not cause debt.

Nope. It's because Congress issued so much debt. Presidents do not cause debt. Congress does.

Nope. The President signs the budgets into law and executes them. That is their job. Like economics, you're trying to fake your way through governance.

A paradox is not a policy.

It's Conservative policy...the only clearly defined one.

I do remember it. It was not based on government spending. It was based on government getting out of the way.

So then government or Democrats or liberals weren't responsible for the 2008 economic collapse because Bush got government out of the way, like you said.

We do. Stop wordstuffing.

What outstanding debt payments do we have? The debt ceiling was raised, remember?

You cannot teach what you do not know.

Good news for you is that I do know about this. So you're in luck!

Various factions, mostly within our own country.

Ooo, how mysterious! Like who, specifically?

Defaulting on the debt does.

Which is a choice. Do you think it's a wise one?

The debt is not monetary policy. You are describing yourself.

The debt is the result of monetary policy, and whenever Conservatives are in charge of it, they fuck things up. You fucked up Obama's economy and caused a recession to happen before COVID.

And you obviously can't fake your way through it.

I don't need to fake my way through it. I know what I'm talking about and you don't mister "various factions" LOL. Various factions like...the Court of Owls? Maybe the Gotham City Sirens? Can't sleep on my homies in the Kree Sovereignty. Do you mean Wu Tang Clan?

Tell me more about these various, unnamed factions...are they real? Did you just make it up?

There certainly is. It occurs when the government defaults on the debt.

That's simply called defaulting and it's a choice.

No. That's defaulting on the debt.

No, it's writing off the debt. It's a choice to make the debt disappear. And it can be done.

RQAA. War.

So...who is launching this war on behalf of whom if someone comes to collect on the debt...you just got done saying earlier on this post that most is owned by "various factions in our own country"...so those factions are going to start a war over a debt payment?

I guess my first question is...who are these "various factions" you are talking about?

What outstanding debt payments do we have? The debt ceiling was raised, remember?

Good news for you is that I do know about this. So you're in luck!

Ooo, how mysterious! Like who, specifically?

Which is a choice. Do you think it's a wise one?

The debt is the result of monetary policy, and whenever Conservatives are in charge of it, they fuck things up. You fucked up Obama's economy and caused a recession to happen before COVID.

I don't need to fake my way through it. I know what I'm talking about and you don't mister "various factions" LOL. Various factions like...the Court of Owls? Maybe the Gotham City Sirens? Can't sleep on my homies in the Kree Sovereignty. Do you mean Wu Tang Clan?

Tell me more about these various, unnamed factions...are they real? Did you just make it up?

That's simply called defaulting and it's a choice.

No, it's writing off the debt. It's a choice to make the debt disappear. And it can be done.

So...who is launching this war on behalf of whom if someone comes to collect on the debt...you just got done saying earlier on this post that most is owned by "various factions in our own country"...so those factions are going to start a war over a debt payment?

I guess my first question is...who are these "various factions" you are talking about?

hey they raised the limit on your credit card. You're a millinaire now. doy.
:tardthoughts:

Not a policy that has produced any good for the country.

Not even a policy to speak of.

It hasn't happened yet, dumbass. But the choice is clear. Cut spending now and contract government in a controlled way, or wait for the crash and suffer uncontrolled contraction. Looks like DEMOCRATS want the crash.

That isn't a policy, and even if it was, how do you measure that success?

More people employed. More people being able to afford homes. More people starting successful businesses.
That can't come from government 'welfare' programs (which are really just communism).

Back