The Ultimate EVIL!!!

I was at another forum and told the moderators this. Which is that I have the solution to the energy crisis. There would be no more need for coal fired power plants, nuclear power plants, dams for generating electricity, solar panels, wind farms or anything else. Though given overpopulation, it might not do a whole lot to stop human caused global warming. But as you can imagine, what I would reveal would be a BIG help. There is only one thing I wanted in return for doing so much toward saving the planet. Which is to practice real freedom of speech and let me say whatever I want without getting banned. No matter how "offensive" they might find it.

I even told them that if they agreed and I told them what my idea was, they were free to try to poke any hole in it that they could come up with. And beyond that, if they weren't up to it, invite the smartest scientific minds on the planet to go there and try to do the same.
Just give me the opportunity to answer their questions. If my plan was found to be unworkable, (which is highly unlikely) all they would have to do is ban me. They had absolutely nothing to lose. But as far as that piss ass forum was concerned, their ability to practice censorship was more important than the whole damned planet and the vast majority of life on it. It is surprising how low some people can go. But that takes the cake. I can't think of anything more blatantly evil!

You sound like you have invented a perpetual motion device. The reason why it won't work is because you do not have the proper education or knowledge of thermodynamics, Newton's laws of motion, physics, or even general science. I can tell all this just from reading the word salad that you started this thread with.

You have exposed yourself as a Blow Hard with nothing to say.

I have posted a PSA (Public Service Announcement) for our Gentle Readers here at JPP.

Well then. Just piss off and stop reading my threads. I also invite you to put me on ignore. Because your opinion of me means less than nothing. Also, fuck your mother too.

You sound like you have invented a perpetual motion device. The reason why it won't work is because you do not have the proper education or knowledge of thermodynamics, Newton's laws of motion, physics, or even general science. I can tell all this just from reading the word salad that you started this thread with.

They say that ignorance is bliss. How blissful you must be. And you can take your opinion of me and shove it so far up your ass that you would need a dentist to see the other end of it.

I found a picture of his proposal and the explanation:

JcspoU2.jpg
23814c1c42fc978a2b776a1747ddf3b65d17b7af486e318e8245dd8ca4ee24d9.jpg

Stop making me laugh. This is serious. He needs help.

Society should not have to deal with some abysmal hateful souls like him and USFreedom911!

They are out to harm and corrupt society, peacefulness, harmony, and goodwill towards others with their evil, hatefulness, and miserableness because that is the only thing in life that motivates them and provides them pleasure!

I wish they would die!

Society should not have to deal with some abysmal hateful souls like him and USFreedom911!

They are out to harm and corrupt society, peacefulness, harmony, and goodwill towards others with their evil, hatefulness, and miserableness because that is the only thing in life that motivates them and provides them pleasure!

I wish they would die!

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

I wish they would die!

I don't think that is helping. We have to take these people with Mental Health problems seriously. What if we wake up tomorrow and find a Mass Shooting, 46 JPP members dead and wounded. USF reportedly crossing the Border and joining a Cartel. Would that be funny? Of course not.

I'm not going to respond anymore.

I don't think that is helping. We have to take these people with Mental Health problems seriously. What if we wake up tomorrow and find a Mass Shooting, 46 JPP members dead and wounded. USF reportedly crossing the Border and joining a Cartel. Would that be funny? Of course not.

Thanks! You do make a very serious point and responsible thought that I worry about myself.

Misery loves company, and he gets his kicks trying to make everyone else as miserable as himself.

We must stop feeding these dregs with attention!

They say that ignorance is bliss. How blissful you must be. And you can take your opinion of me and shove it so far up your ass that you would need a dentist to see the other end of it.

Take your over-unity device to AOC. She needs a bunch of these for her green new deal.

Back