The Ultimate EVIL!!!

It must suck to be a lefty and not have anything of merit to post. It would be a drag to only be able to post juvenile potty rhetoric like these poor lefties end up doing.

As far as I'm concerned, humanity can fuck off and suffer a blistering death. Why? Because no doubt I could make the same offer here and it would go nowhere. If humans can't allow freedom of speech, they don't deserve to live.

You're free to speak here. Nobody is stopping you.

What's your brilliant idea to save all of humanity?

Don't bitch to me. Tell the mods of my offer and ask that they accept them. What in the hell would they have to lose. If what I have to say is ligit, they would be saving humanity. If what I have to say isn't true, all they have to do is ban me. Hell, they may do that anyway. You should see the thread I just posted in the off topic section called "The Negro Disease." Something tells me it might be a little too truthful for them. So you better take a look quick before it disappears.

There are hardly any rules on this forum. Stop whining like a little bitch and present your idea to save all of humanity.

Oh, that's right, you don't have one... You're just an attention seeking whore...

You sound like you have invented a perpetual motion device. The reason why it won't work is because you do not have the proper education or knowledge of thermodynamics, Newton's laws of motion, physics, or even general science. I can tell all this just from reading the word salad that you started this thread with.

Precisely this.

He will NEVER present whatever it is. It is in a very safe place, archived right between all the evidence that Trump is a racist and all the evidence that Trump collided with da Russians.

I started a thread called The Negro Disease. The title was changed to The ? Disease. So where is the freedom of speech. Negro isn't an ethnic slur. What in the hell do they call the niggers in Africa. African non-Americans? Also, how do you think using this as an avatar would go over.

Lynched negro.jpg

Excellent post. You have now proven to EVERYONE ... you have nothing.
You have the opportunity to say whatever you want here. You claim you have an idea for 'unlimited energy'. When asked to express it, you climb into your "I'm a Victim" role. You say "If humans can't allow freedom of speech, they don't ...".

You have Freedom of Speech, right here, right now. Express yourself with this idea of yours. OR, ...
... admit you are just another puffed up Blow Hard.

Time for you to suck it! I just did a thread in the off topic section where I gave the information that you didn't think existed. But it came at a pretty high priced. A price higher than this supposedly freedom of speech supporting forum is willing to pay? Probably. But I said it anyway. Because after all, most of the 9-11 hijackers were Saudi Arabian. And so I put us on a road to make oil obsolete.

SUCK IT!

suck it!.jpg

You sound like you have invented a perpetual motion device. The reason why it won't work is because you do not have the proper education or knowledge of thermodynamics, Newton's laws of motion, physics, or even general science. I can tell all this just from reading the word salad that you started this thread with.

Time to shove your science up your ass. I just started a thread in the off topics section called "Lets make a deal." In it I gave the information that you think is impossible. So......

SUCK IT!

suck it!.jpg

That's fabulous. I'll go check it out and give you my reaction.

Time for you to suck it! I just did a thread in the off topic section where I gave the information that you didn't think existed. But it came at a pretty high priced. A price higher than this supposedly freedom of speech supporting forum is willing to pay? Probably. But I said it anyway. Because after all, most of the 9-11 hijackers were Saudi Arabian. And so I put us on a road to make oil obsolete.

SUCK IT!

View attachment 11609

There are hardly any rules on this forum. Stop whining like a little bitch and present your idea to save all of humanity.

Oh, that's right, you don't have one... You're just an attention seeking whore...

Hardly any rules? There should be no fucking rules!!! As long as you are speaking the truth. Now, time to put my boot up your doubting ass. I just started a thread in the off topic section called "Let's make a deal." In it you will find the information you wrongly thought I didn't have. You seem to have forgotten that I an Your Highness. Though as such, I have come to expect such doubt from all the peasants beneath me.

Hardly any rules? There should be no fucking rules!!! As long as you are speaking the truth. Now, time to put my boot up your doubting ass. I just started a thread in the off topic section called "Let's make a deal." In it you will find the information you wrongly thought I didn't have. You seem to have forgotten that I an Your Highness. Though as such, I have come to expect such doubt from all the peasants beneath me.

Can you beg harder, for attention??

:facepalm:

Back