The Un

a thought: perhaps you might ask that question of the millions of children who have been saved from starvation by UNICEF. My guess is that they would give you some ideas

a thought: perhaps you might ask that question of the millions of children who have been saved from starvation by UNICEF. My guess is that they would give you some ideas

how about besides humanitarin aid ?

that wasn't your question, was it?

but.... to play your game....

how about the Korean War?

How about UN observers in all sorts of hot spots around the globe

how about besides humanitarin aid ?

I definitely do not like the UN, but why in the world would you want to exclude humanitarian aid? Especially after asking the question in the first place and the first answer given was in reference to humanitarian aid?

Immie

Hmm seems like to me the UN was heavially involved in the first gulf war....
But then I guess that was a bad thing ?

How much more effective would the aid have been if it didn't have the waste, corruption and brides required by the UN?

it wasnt, but now it is... somthing wrong with that ?

I definitely do not like the UN, but why in the world would you want to exclude humanitarian aid? Especially after asking the question in the first place and the first answer given was in reference to humanitarian aid?

Immie

no thats a great thing that they are able to do that.. i havent any problems with that answer.... but that shouldnt mean i dont get to ask any other variations of that question.

why are they observing ? why not deal with the problem... isnt that what the un is all about, or are they there too just observer and point fingers ?

Elections.

UN observers, and Jimmy Carter's group ensure that fair and democratic elections take place in emerging democracies.

How many bloody examples do you need?

Refugee assistance: UNHCR
Health care: UNICEF
Education and Science: UNESCO

we're done here.

How many bloody examples do you need?

Refugee assistance: UNHCR
Health care: UNICEF
Education and Science: UNESCO

we're done here.

Oh, and World Health Organization - the most respected international organization on global health care problems. Like SARS. etc

We're done.

Back