the war on christmas BEGINS at FAUX news!

Tipton_Plays_HI-Fi.jpg

Such a playa

Christmas is a combnation of pagan midwinter holidays co-opted by the christians.

The Christians stole it and now they cry that siomeone else is stealing it ?

Be sure and watch the history of Christmas this holiday season.

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah ... we know that .. But you wanna know something.. I still dig it and I still love to celebrate it. So all you whiners that have some kind of hard-on for Christians and Christian Holidays... go fuck yourselves.

By the way... your Political heroes all claim to be Christians... but they are of the good variety..right?

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah ... we know that .. But you wanna know something.. I still dig it and I still love to celebrate it. So all you whiners that have some kind of hard-on for Christians and Christian Holidays... go fuck yourselves.

By the way... your Political heroes all claim to be Christians... but they are of the good variety..right?

I still love to celebrate it too. I'll have a tree, presents, candles ect ect ect.

But the sentiment expressed by the atheists doesn't seem to be much of attack. Its just a suggestion to think and to be nice.

How bad is that?

I still love to celebrate it too. I'll have a tree, presents, candles ect ect ect.

But the sentiment expressed by the atheists doesn't seem to be much of attack. Its just a suggestion to think and to be nice.

How bad is that?

Ohh awful Sol, Take christ out of Christmas ? Especially when he has only been in there for a couple of hundred years or so.

Nice won't get you to heaven remember.
But it sure does make life on earth a lot better than hatin and fearin.

How bad is that?

I believe in the statement ... I really do, and I support their right to post it. But the agenda is much deeper than the statement. The agenda is to totally dismiss Faith .. remove the images, ridicule those who believe.. downright intolerance. You go that route you get the USSR, you get China ... you get Government Free From Religion rather than Freedom Of Religion. Again...this goes back to Liberals having this strange infatuation with Censorship where they deem it necessary... i.e. The twisted Fairness Doctrine. There is always an agenda behind these actions.

I think Liberals ought to listen to Obama:

"No matter how religious they may or may not be," Obama said, "people are tired of seeing faith used as a tool of attack. They don't want faith used to belittle or to divide."
Or when he was critical of "liberals who dismiss religion in the public square as inherently irrational or intolerant."

""No matter how religious they may or may not be," Obama said, "people are tired of seeing faith used as a tool of attack. They don't want faith used to belittle or to divide."
Or when he was critical of "liberals who dismiss religion in the public square as inherently irrational or intolerant.""

LOL, In my area Liberals who dismiss religion in the public square may not be seen again....

Darn bible belter Palintologists.

Umm I think you statement also applies to religions who preach to promote fear and hate fo those not belonging to their religion ?

I believe in the statement ... I really do, and I support their right to post it. But the agenda is much deeper than the statement. The agenda is to totally dismiss Faith .. remove the images, ridicule those who believe.. downright intolerance. You go that route you get the USSR, you get China ... you get Government Free From Religion rather than Freedom Of Religion. Again...this goes back to Liberals having this strange infatuation with Censorship where they deem it necessary... i.e. The twisted Fairness Doctrine. There is always an agenda behind these actions.

I think Liberals ought to listen to Obama:

"No matter how religious they may or may not be," Obama said, "people are tired of seeing faith used as a tool of attack. They don't want faith used to belittle or to divide."
Or when he was critical of "liberals who dismiss religion in the public square as inherently irrational or intolerant."

Its funny that you should talk about this as an attempt to remove all religion from the USA.

If you take all religion away and outlaw it, you get China.

If you let religion rule the nation you get the Taliban.

It sounds to me like either option sucks.

Why is it that christians trying to spread their religion is noble and good, but atheists trying to get people to see things their way is part of some evil plot?

No one is forcing anyone to be an atheist. But there are more than a few examples of christianity running roughshod over society and forcing laws thru that reflect THEIR beliefs.

Its funny that you should talk about this as an attempt to remove all religion from the USA.

Why is it that christians trying to spread their religion is noble and good, but atheists trying to get people to see things their way is part of some evil plot?

No one is forcing anyone to be an atheist. But there are more than a few examples of christianity running roughshod over society and forcing laws thru that reflect THEIR beliefs.

Yep.

""No matter how religious they may or may not be," Obama said, "people are tired of seeing faith used as a tool of attack. They don't want faith used to belittle or to divide."
Or when he was critical of "liberals who dismiss religion in the public square as inherently irrational or intolerant.""

LOL, In my area Liberals who dismiss religion in the public square may not be seen again....

Darn bible belter Palintologists.

Umm I think you statement also applies to religions who preach to promote fear and hate fo those not belonging to their religion ?

Uhmm.. This is not my statement, not Palins This is Obama's . And uhm... I think you are missing the point .. this statement swings all ways.. not just against the right or the left... of all faiths and beliefs. its talking about tolerence. Your mistake is to think this statement is pointing the finger in one direction... the direction that makes you most comfortable because he is your candidate.. so he must be pointing the finger towards the right.

USC.. you and your ilk are the biggest hypocrites alive... and if this level of intolerance is infectious and spreads throughout your party... it will only take a couple of years for your party to implode. Just like the 90's.

Its laughable ... you dont even know your own candidate.

Not your statement.

You miss the point of tolerance though. You seem to think intolerance is only from the Atheists and other religions and not from Christains as well. Even intolerance of other Christian religions.

I do not give a rats ass how someone believes as long as they leave me along. However Christians have a mandate from their god to NOT leave me alone.

Again .. read these words ... there is a lot of wisdom here:

"people are tired of seeing faith used as a tool of attack. They don't want faith used to belittle or to divide."

This goes for attacking faith as well as using it as an extremist would..as a tool to attack those with other beliefs.

I will never support a law that would infringe on an atheists right to advertise their particular brand of "enlightenment" .. but I will call a spade a spade where I see fit.

You are correct in your assessment that Christianity has had a free hand in molding and or manipulating our Society ... thats simply because the Country has been overwhelmingly Christian since its inception. But I dont want to see non-believers or self described "enlightened" atheists using the "tool" of ridicule against those of faith ... that further spreads intolerance and it is also a threat to Cultural Traditions that are important to the American Community.

Liberals seem to think they have the Market cornered on what is acceptable tolerance.

Not your statement.

You miss the point of tolerance though. You seem to think intolerance is only from the Atheists and other religions and not from Christains as well. Even intolerance of other Christian religions.

I do not give a rats ass how someone believes as long as they leave me along. However Christians have a mandate from their god to NOT leave me alone.

Bullshit... Im sure Christians are knocking down your door daily twisting your arm and forcing you to believe.

Dont preach tolerance to me ..because you dont have zilch. Your fascist statements on this board clearly outline how much of a hyprocrite you are.

Your above statement shows that you are not even reading the posts you are responding to... because you aint getting it. You only see me as some right wing guy that must think like the way you perceive a right winger to think.

Get it?

Now talk about tolerance

I just find it funny that people who don't believe in God feel it necessary to make everybody else feel the same. The idea of Evangelical Atheism is funny.

Maybe I should write an Atheist Bible. I can make a mint!

Again .. read these words ... there is a lot of wisdom here:

"people are tired of seeing faith used as a tool of attack. They don't want faith used to belittle or to divide."

This goes for attacking faith as well as using it as an extremist would..as a tool to attack those with other beliefs.

I will never support a law that would infringe on an atheists right to advertise their particular brand of "enlightenment" .. but I will call a spade a spade where I see fit.

You are correct in your assessment that Christianity has had a free hand in molding and or manipulating our Society ... thats simply because the Country has been overwhelmingly Christian since its inception. But I dont want to see non-believers or self described "enlightened" atheists using the "tool" of ridicule against those of faith ... that further spreads intolerance and it is also a threat to Cultural Traditions that are important to the American Community.

Liberals seem to think they have the Market cornered on what is acceptable tolerance.

I am confused about one thing. Exactly what part of "Why believe in a god? Just be good, for goodness' sake." constitues an attack?

According to the article, its Santa Claus that is saying this. What part of the christian christmas is Santa Claus again? I cannot for the life of me recall him being mentioned in any one of the gospels.

This is not an attack. You keep using this "slippery slope" argument or claiming its all part of some overall plot.

But why can't it be just a nice sentiment asking people to be good without religion?

Bullshit... Im sure Christians are knocking down your door daily twisting your arm and forcing you to believe.

Dont preach tolerance to me ..because you dont have zilch. Your fascist statements on this board clearly outline how much of a hyprocrite you are.

Your above statement shows that you are not even reading the posts you are responding to... because you aint getting it. You only see me as some right wing guy that must think like the way you perceive a right winger to think.

Get it?

Now talk about tolerance

Sigh, Sad really sad....

I am confused about one thing. Exactly what part of "Why believe in a god? Just be good, for goodness' sake." constitues an attack?

According to the article, its Santa Claus that is saying this. What part of the christian christmas is Santa Claus again? I cannot for the life of me recall him being mentioned in any one of the gospels.

This is not an attack. You keep using this "slippery slope" argument or claiming its all part of some overall plot.

But why can't it be just a nice sentiment asking people to be good without religion?

No slippery slope here. Nobody spends $40,000 just to make a nice statement .. and sorry... "Why believe in a god? Just be good, for goodness' sake." .. It is what it is intended to be... a slap at faith rather than a message of being nice..., and sorry...thats not very nice.

Santa? Look it... I had a blast bringing my daughters up with the concept of Santa.., and I also have a ton of great memories believing in Santa... I wouldnt trade em in for nothing. Harmless yet valued tradition. And by the way... many non-Christians make a ton of money around Christmas Time.. Muslims and Jews .... and I bet Atheists too...

Back