The West is racing towards WW3

I am of the Truth Tellers Tribe.....I care about True/Not true
When the topic is "US is preparing to attack China" then STRATCOM is the only authority who can say what is the case.

I pay attention to what Regime Media is claiming, me not being a moron
... which means you are not paying attention to STRATCOM, which makes one wonder whether you plan on regurgitating your non-authoritative misinformation.

...I pay even closer attention to what is said on the Duran.
Why?

When the topic is "US is preparing to attack China" then STRATCOM is the only authority who can say what is the case.

... which means you are not paying attention to STRATCOM, which makes one wonder whether you plan on regurgitating your non-authoritative misinformation.

Why?
You say when the Pentagon lied for 20 years about Afghanistan.

DUMB

You say when the Pentagon lied for 20 years about Afghanistan.
Is the Pentagon a building or a person?

You are babbling at the moment. May I offer you a do-over? Please take a moment to collect your thoughts, take a deep breath, and formulate a coherent point. Once you do ... post that.

You are babbling at the moment. May I offer you a do-over? Please take a moment to collect your thoughts, take a deep breath, and formulate a coherent point. Once you do ... post that.
Is water wet or is it dry?

Is water wet or is it dry?

Why?
why don't you suck stratcom's dick then already.

that dude sounds like a building.

We are some of the most shit humans in the entire existence of humans.

This is going to hurt, pain is the teacher of last resort.

Maybe you ought to that take your own advice.

The Russian Red Line on NATO big stikes into Russia will be crossed in days if not hours.

What will the Russians do?

Back