The WEST's War on GOD

448756986_3961991397364521_2742942607818120131_n-jpg.27138

While I appreciate that you being an anti Christian, will have your belief that GOD does not supersede that of the state.
So do you acknowledge and or approve/support the anti-Christian actions taken by the FBI and the current AG with their
obvious over kill actions and or imprisonments of peaceful protesting Christians?
I am not anti-Christian in any way.

I approve of law enforcement doing its job.

Abusing Christians has become an obsession for American leftists. Catholic in-name-only Joe Biden and Attorney General Merrick Garland's Department of Religious Persecution have spent the last three years targeting pro-life Americans who pray near abortion clinics. Heavily
armed agents of the Gestapo FBI have executed pre-dawn raids against Christians with no criminal records because they offend the pro-abortion sensibilities of the State. While federal authorities do next to nothing to investigate attacks on churches and pro-life organizations, they throw grandparents in prison to serve multi-year sentences for the "crime" of having peacefully protested outside of notorious abortion businesses.

Nowhere are leftists more committed to burying Christianity then in the United States. Why is that? For the same reason that the Chinese Communist Party tortures, enslaves, and murders Christians living within its domain. Christians understand that God's authority supersedes that of the state.

American Marxists must first dismantle the American Christians' spiritual faith before they can cultivate a widespread dependence upon and deification of D.C.'s DEEP STATE.

Liberals that have read this need to own their titles as being that of Anti-Christian Marxist Communists.
Leftists my ass!

What an Idiot!

What happened are these TRUMTARDED idiots started thinking they are Christians, when they do not even practice Christian Values.

Trumpatards are the ANTI-CHRIST!

Leftists my ass!

What an Idiot!

What happened are these TRUMTARDED idiots started thinking they are Christians, when they do not even practice Christian Values.

Trumpatards are the ANTI-CHRIST!
The reality is..................

........Trumptards put Trump above the law, above the Constitution, AND ABOVE GOD, Christianity, and Religion itself.

NEXT TRUMPTARD IDIOT PLEASE!

Because I have a lot to say about TRUMP AND HIS EVIL AND MALEVOLENT TRUMPTARDS!

Last edited:
The reality is..................

........Trumptards put Trump above the law, above the Constitution, AND ABOVE GOD, Christianity, and Religion itself.

NEXT TRUMPTARD IDIOT PLEASE!

Because I have a lot to say about TRUMP AND HIS EVIL AND MALEVOLENT TRUMPTARDS!
I have nothing to say. I'll let your ignorance and hatred speak for itself.

Jewish health information......"the fetus is water".......some rabbi, 985 AD
No based on Torah which you dumb goyim call the "old"testament. You follow the goyim bible about a 3 in one man god, born of a virgin just like all the other pagan gods. You practice ritual cannibalism by eating your god mans flesh and drinking his blood, eve figuratively 🤮

Back