The WEST's War on GOD

Check out the video in the link below to see how one of these attacks on peaceful Christians means that the peaceful protestors
could end up spending 11 years in jail. Take a real good look at those peaceful protestors to see just how criminal they are to
deserve some 11 years behind bars. You libs got to start realizing that your party has become full blown communist.

Arrested on knowingly and willfully blockading the entrance to the clinic. It’s a federal law called the FACE Act. They violated it and were convicted by a jury.

Tough shit, Jethro. There are consequences to civil disobedience. When you do so, be willing to accept those consequences.

Snowflake little bitch.

Gimme a fucking break.

FOX News...the same organization that tried to sell the bullshit that the 1/6 protests were PEACEFUL PROTESTS?

I have no idea of how these people conducted themselves, but if the truly were peaceful...and not in violation of any laws...they will go free. If they did violate laws...they will be subjected to the penalties prescribed by the laws.

Are you suggesting that because they were singing to the god they blindly guess exists...they should not be tried and, if convicted, punished?

Why?
The blocked the entrance to a reproductive clinic. FACE Act. Federal law. They were convicted by a jury.

Arrested on knowingly and willfully blockading the entrance to the clinic. It’s a federal law called the FACE Act. They violated it and were convicted by a jury.

Tough shit, Jethro. There are consequences to civil disobedience. When you do so, be willing to accept those consequences.

Snowflake little bitch.

I believe when one breaks the law in service to God they are to be given a pass. Like the religious nuts who murder abortion doctors. They are murdering in the name of righteousness. So it's OK.

You got to be kidding. You saw them singing peacefully in the video. So you think they should be tried, convicted and punished for peacefully singing? What world do you live in? And whether it was FOX News or any other outlet, the fact remains by seen from the video that these people were as peaceful as it gets, and certainly didn't do anything wrong to possibly get an 11 year jail sentence.
I saw many of the people who stormed the Capitol peacefully listening to the lies of the asshole, Trump. That does not mean they did not do the things they did when not sitting peacefully.

I have no idea of what crimes these people may have committed from that clip...AND NEITHER DO YOU.

IF they did commit crimes and it can be proven, they should get whatever the law permits.

What is your problem with that, Asswipe?

Back