The White Supremacy. A study in being offensive.

I do not own your words, if I did claim that I would have long deleted your racist nonsense so it wouldn't get on me and make me stupid, you are responsible for your posts. I do, however own the forum and by posting here you give me rights to delete, edit, and use your posts. You apparently didn't read the rules or you would know this already.

Racism is loosely "human" only in that scared little incel creeps try to convince themselves that it is normal to be afraid of those who "look different". It takes a simple mind to believe it and you should share it with other simple minds on places dedicated to the round robin orgies of hate you seem to want. I could care less what you want to say to try to convince me that you aren't a stupid little incel; I am flat telling you that if you believe you are going to be on this site promoting your stupid and getting it all over my board you have another think coming.

Well I have seen on other forums that they lay claim to owning whatever is written in their forum. It may not be anything they can enforce. But they claim it none the less. I just assumed that this was one of those forums. Next, we live in an unpleasant world. And it is getting more unpleasant all the time. We also live in a world (as well as this country) where people are enslaved. They are told and believe many LIES. We humans are also part of nature. There is one overriding rule that has existed throughout the history of life on this planet. You have to fight to survive. If necessary, kill. Also, like it or not, shit stinks and it is painful for women to have babies.

You can't get anywhere if you don't face up to the realities in life and speak of them. In human terms, that requires being offensive. As offensive as possible. And if need be, kill and promote killing. Thus, my avatar. You can call me whatever names you want. But the fact remains that I only speak the truth. Where does this truth come from? FROM HELL!!!!!!!! It's an interesting place. A place I've lived all my life. Let me show it to you. To all of you. For example, "racism" and "supremacy." An inescapable part of not only nature, but human nature. In denying it, you do more harm than good. Here are some pictures of racism and supremacy in action.

Flock of birds.jpg flock of birds 2.jpg

school of fish.jpg schools of fish 2.jpg

Back