THE WINTER SOLSTICE AND THE ORIGINS OF CHRISTMAS

You'd probably be surprised. There are Christians who think Jesus wants them to own more guns. There are Christians out there who think that their version of Christianity existed since the beginning of the faith. There are Christians out there who think the Bible is LITERALLY TRUE (every word of it). There are Christians who gladly gave their money to Ted Haggard, Jimmy Swaggert, Oral Roberts, Jim and Tammy Faye...the list goes on.

So if there's a Christian out there who thinks Jesus was born on Dec 25th, 0 AD you should NOT be surprised.

" Many come in my name but they aren't mine"

Millions ASSUME Jesus was born Dec 25

Some Theologians say he was born in April, in 4 or 6 B.C.
But most of us believe that Dec. 25 is just a day to celebrate
his birth, not the actual date of his birth since none of the
Gospels make reference to any date of Jesus's birth.

study scripture.......oh wait......you reject scripture.......I guess you'll just have to roll dice......

SAYS THE LIAR.

You change people's posts (like you did mine) and then you reply to it. That's dishonest.

WHO ARE YOU REALLY ON HERE WITNESSING FOR???

I know. But are you brave enough to tell everyone else?

SAYS THE LIAR.

You change people's posts (like you did mine) and then you reply to it. That's dishonest.

WHO ARE YOU REALLY ON HERE WITNESSING FOR???

I know. But are you brave enough to tell everyone else?

having a bad day, Petty?.......don't you like it when people ask you questions where the answer is obvious to everyone but you?.....

having a bad day, Petty?.......don't you like it when people ask you questions where the answer is obvious to everyone but you?.....

Ahhh, the LIAR SPEAKS.

You know everyone now knows WHO YOU ARE REALLY WITNESSING FOR.

LIAR LIAR LIAR.

FALSE PROPHET.

RAVENING WOLF.

I'm glad I'm not the one here who will have to explain his duplicity to Jesus. LOL. Like you even BELIEVE in him!

Ahhh, the LIAR SPEAKS.

You know everyone now knows WHO YOU ARE REALLY WITNESSING FOR.

LIAR LIAR LIAR.

FALSE PROPHET.

RAVENING WOLF.

I'm glad I'm not the one here who will have to explain his duplicity to Jesus. LOL. Like you even BELIEVE in him!

the ignorance of atheists is a sad commentary on rational thought.....

the ignorance of atheists is a sad commentary on rational thought.....

You know, SALVATION ONLY COMES IF YOU ADMIT YOU ARE IN NEED OF CHRIST'S SACRIFICE.

So you lied and now you are trying to hide from the lie.

I KNEW you didn't actually believe in Jesus. I just KNEW IT!

Now I have proof.

Thanks.

False Prophet.

I doubt there is a single person anywhere that believes Jesus was born on December 25th 2022 years ago.....

Just following up on this point, the above link states that 11 percent of Christians believe Jesus was born on December 25th. If you apply that to the estimated 210 million Christians in the US, I think you'll find that over 21 million believe Jesus was born on December 25th and you'll also find that 21 million is a lot more than none.

I'll also note that 6% are "unsure", which means that they are at least open to the possibility that December 25th was Jesus birthday.

Back