The world reacts to Obama as a possibility for president

The opinion of Americans should have absolutely no bearing on your selection for president. They've proven themselves incompetent enough in the last four years.

ZOMG FOREIGNERS?!

Wow....!

Well, I see this as a good thing.

I'm sure rightwingers will be weighing in on the thread, trying to minimize the damage Bush has done. It's always something about how the world always hated us, so no big deal (i.e., Don't blame Bush!); or something about how we shouldn't care what other nations think.

And personally, I'm tired of having to wear my "I voted for Al Gore" button overseas, to ensure my safety.

You wore your Al Gore button when you visited the houses of ill repute in Thailand? Did they give you the Al Gore discount...?

When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

-Jonathan Swift

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Confederacy_of_Dunces[/ame]

I know that any derisive mention of foreigners sends you into a feeding frenzy, but are you honestly so stupid as to think we should just follow whatever candidate "the world" supports?

It is oft that I take it upon myself to serve the lower classes with great literature, especially whenever the title of said literature is derived from said member of the ignorant masses signature line, however, it is not often that their ignorance allows them to understand the work. I am truly a quixotic warrior in this regard.

Man that's terrible grammar.

I know that any derisive mention of foreigners sends you into a feeding frenzy, but are you honestly so stupid as to think we should just follow whatever candidate "the world" supports?

No.

I just find it amusing how much it ticks you guys off whenever anyone mentions foreigners.

No.

I just find it amusing how much it ticks you guys off whenever anyone mentions foreigners.

LOL apparently you don't appreciate the irony in that.

The only reasons I used the word foreigner was to watch you cream yourself over it.

I actually erased it, put in something more appropriate, then changed it back to foreigners because I knew it would get you all excited.

LOL apparently you don't appreciate the irony in that.

The only reasons I used the word foreigner was to watch you cream yourself over it.

I actually erased it, put in something more appropriate, then changed it back to foreigners because I knew it would get you all excited.

Not as excited as if you mentioned proportional representation or the death penalty.

Actually, the death penalty doesn't really do it for me anymore. So just stick to PR and foreigners.

Ideally there should be a case in which a foreigner is sentenced to death for advocating proportional representation.

Ideally there should be a case in which a foreigner is sentenced to death for advocating proportional representation.

That could happen in Singapore.

1.gif

Back