the worst of liberalism

why do you have beard burns on your back? explain Gaylord

How is class today junior?

If fewer guns mean less crime, why does Switzerland have so many guns and so little crime? More guns per capita than either France or England, and far less violent crime than either of them. If guns equal murders, please explain Switzerland?

specifically how are they so much smarter than we are to achieve 4x lower murder rate.
I know bumbfuck bama doesn't think we can do better, educated places don't think we are that inferior to the french and british.

why do you have beard burns on your back? explain Gaylord

How is class today junior?
Class was fine thank you, got out early.
Now, explain it. Defend your position with a fact. Any fact will do. Why is Englands murder rate rising?

Topspin, until you can explain your argument, you are wrong. You are intellectually inferior to me. Someone without a college degree. Any/every academic institution will agree.

specifically how are they so much smarter than we are to achieve 4x lower murder rate.
I know bumbfuck bama doesn't think we can do better, educated places don't think we are that inferior to the french and british.

And your amazing grasp of our language certainly shows you to be one of the educated ones?

I am not saying either is superior. I am asking you to tell us how we are more like England and France than we are like Germany, Switerzerland, Spain or other countries that have higher crime rates than those two nations you want to cherry pick.

And topper, try a little less bullshit and a little more fact.

If they had zero last year and 1 this year that would be 100% increase.
Why the fuck do I care if it's barely moving up when it's 400% lower than ours. Your a fucking junior living in your mommy's basement.
You don't have a fucking clue about paying rent, I'm not discussing cable rates with you.

Why the fuck do I care if it's barely moving up when it's 400% lower than ours. Your a fucking junior living in your mommy's basement.
You don't have a fucking clue about paying rent, I'm not discussing cable rates with you.
No I don't pay rent anymore, I pay a mortgage instead. It's for more economical in the current state of the housing market.But that's unrelated to the topic at hand. You are intellectually inferior to someone without a college degree. You cannot explain or justify your position, and therefore have no intellectual basis for your position.

In short, I am right, you are wrong.

Topper, there are some on this board that insult people almost as much as you. But they also make valid points occasionally. You are just an ass without redeeming values.

You will start shit over and over, and then whine when it gets to tough. You are an idiot, borderline illiterate, and a raving fool who thinks cursing people equals being tough. You insult Bama and yet live in one of the most backwards states in the south.

Welcome to my ignore feature. You are lower than a troll.

King of cock your gay
more guns equal more murders, only the NRA daddy with his balls on your chin has your answer.

King of cock your gay
more guns equal more murders, only the NRA daddy with his balls on your chin has your answer.
Unsurprisingly you are unable to answer the question, because you lack the intellectual capacity to do so. You cannot explain your claim, thus your claim is wrong. You have been outsmarted by someone without a college degree, and someone who is half your age.

I don't blame you. I might do the same, as the #1 is a beautiful rifle. I just like the compactness of the m77. And the fact that it's about $400 cheaper doesn't hurt.

The $400 cheaper is a huge factor, that is for sure. I was actually looking at the Savage 11FXP in .270Win that runs $519 with a cheap scope (I'd put good optics on it and use the cheapie for something else).

Savage doesn't have the beautiful wood and lines of the Ruger, but the AccuTrigger is a beauty.

I was going to suggest the Savage at first, but since you mentioned the Ruger #1, I figured you wanted to splurge a little. I have a Savage 110 in 270 and it's probably the 2nd most accurate gun I own. Can't go wrong with a Savage.

I was going to suggest the Savage at first, but since you mentioned the Ruger #1, I figured you wanted to splurge a little. I have a Savage 110 in 270 and it's probably the 2nd most accurate gun I own. Can't go wrong with a Savage.

That is what I was thinking. I already own a handy brush gun and with the new LeveRevolution ammo and the Cabela's lever action scope, I am good out to 200 or 300 yards with a 325gr bullet.

But I want a pure deer rifle, and the Marlin 45-70 was purchased as a hog hunting gun.

If I decide to use it this deer season, I will buy a Savage as a varmint/coyote rifle.

That is what I was thinking. I already own a handy brush gun and with the new LeveRevolution ammo and the Cabela's lever action scope, I am good out to 200 or 300 yards with a 325gr bullet.

But I want a pure deer rifle, and the Marlin 45-70 was purchased as a hog hunting gun.

If I decide to use it this deer season, I will buy a Savage as a varmint/coyote rifle.
You use a 45-70 as a hog gun? O_o interesting choice...
I got my 45-70 mainly because I wanted a big bore rifle. And with LeveRevolution amoo being the cheapest outside of handloading...

As for varmint/coyotes, the 6.8 is even more useful in that respect, IMO, than the 270. Not that the 270 is incapable or anything though.

Reduce crimes committed with guns? Yeah gun control will do that. Will gun control reduce crime? No, and there are studies to indicate that crime will rise.

So King of Guns, if people can't release their frustrations King of Guns by firing off rounds King of Guns, they will become more violent King of Guns? King of Guns, You keep citing studies King of Guns and hurl insults King of Guns at Brady references King of Guns. King of Guns, You really need to back up everything you claim King of Guns.

Last edited:
You use a 45-70 as a hog gun? O_o interesting choice...
I got my 45-70 mainly because I wanted a big bore rifle. And with LeveRevolution amoo being the cheapest outside of handloading...

As for varmint/coyotes, the 6.8 is even more useful in that respect, IMO, than the 270. Not that the 270 is incapable or anything though.

I wanted a big bore hog rifle because there are some 300 or 400 lb hogs in south AL and GA. Plus I love a lever action.

If I get a varmint rifle, it will be a .220 Swift or a .22-250. There are coyotes waiting to meet their maker.

So if people can't release their frustrations by firing off rounds, they will become more violent?

What? Can you show where anyone said ANYTHING even resembling that?

You keep citing studies and hurl insults at Brady references. You really need to back up everything you claim.

I quoted and cite the last post against your stuff. I also pointed out some problems with your posts.

Back