the worst of liberalism

king of guns is a fucking school kids playing with his daddy's

Now the bubba's in alabama that don't understand less guns equal less murders. Those are the neanderthal's I worry about. But hey, Alabama protects the right to marry your first cousin.

If I make a criticism of a specific poster, WHO should answer THAT criticism...someone else???

If you make a post on a thread, even thogh you named a specific poster, pretending that someone made claims when they did not, you can bet someone will pop up to call you on it.

If you want a private chat, use IM or email.

So King of Guns, if people can't release their frustrations King of Guns by firing off rounds King of Guns, they will become more violent King of Guns? King of Guns, You keep citing studies King of Guns and hurl insults King of Guns at Brady references King of Guns. King of Guns, You really need to back up everything you claim King of Guns.
Releasing frustrations? Where do you get the idea that gun ownership in anyway is related to anger/frustration? What in particular would you like me to back up? That gun control does not reduce violent crime? You need only look at the rise of crime in England and Australia to see that. Despite what would be considered the most draconian efforts of gun control in both nations, crime continues to rise. If you'd like me to expand upon another idea, by all means, ask. I have evidence for everything that I argue.

You post on a public forum, someone other than the name you called answers and you meltdown. lol

And you call me a retard?

Bfgrn, you see you post on a topic that is near and dea to my heart. And you do what many liberal nutbags do, and yo try to make all gun buffs look like not firing guns makes us crazy or we are compensating for something, or that we want to kill someone. It boosts your argument. The fact that most gun buffs are nothing like this underhanded portrayal does't bother yo at all. Because, lets face it, if you had to have this debate using only facts you would have lost immediately.

Oh wait, you pretty much did get handed your ass in this debate.

whats hilarious in any gun debate is that someone or some group of people think they are going to post a better argument than KoG, Winter, and myself are capable of.
:palm:

You post on a public forum, someone other than the name you called answers and you meltdown. lol

And you call me a retard?

If I say King of Guns needs to back up his claims, why would YOU answer THAT question? Seriously, you have a cognitive issue. This is something even a young child could comprehend...but not you.

If I say King of Guns needs to back up his claims, why would YOU answer THAT question? Seriously, you have a cognitive issue. This is something even a young child could comprehend...but not you.

You also posted some nonsense about frustration ect ect.

That got my attention.

Also, I see you haven't answered my questions about your map post.

So far Bfgrn hasn't answered any questions whatsoever, and responds with repeated Ad Hom attacks.

Now what claim would you like me to back up? As noted before I have evidence for all. I've been debating this topic for the better part of 15 years, so you are quite fortunate to have so many experts in the field to educate you, as you dearly need it.

You also posted some nonsense about frustration ect ect.

That got my attention.

Also, I see you haven't answered my questions about your map post.

That doesn't change the fact I criticized KOG for not backing up his claims, and you answered that question. Did I say you didn't back up your claims?

Last edited:
That doesn't change the fact I criticized KOG for not backing up his claims, and you answered that question. Did I say you didn't back up your claims?
Which claim would you like me to back up? That gun ownership isn't tied to anger or frustration? I've stated multiple times, if you would be so kind as to be specific about what information you'd like, I'd be more than happy to provide you with a proper education about guns, gun laws, or the overall ineffectiveness of gun control.

First of all, do you think a 10 round magazine is less deadly? Which of the shots that Loughner fired were the deadly ones? The first 3? The last 4?

Who are the "leading experts on gun policy" that made the conclusion that is not supported by the facts?

Since the lapse of the ban there has been no significant increase in gun crime. In fact, violent crime has gone down inmost places. If you look at the violent crime rates of the states that have less authoritarian gun laws, they are lower. And if you compare the states that have "shall issue" CCW laws from before to now, you will see a reduction in violent crime.

It is very easy to try and blame an inanimate object. But the crime rates do not support your claims. And the fact that ordinary citizens use privately owned firearms to protect themselves from violent criminals seems irrelevant to most anti-gun nuts.

Maybe there is a reason...

Title: Brady Background Checks: 15 Years of Saving Lives

Publication Date: November 30, 2008

What does it say?

Since Brady background checks went into effect in February 1994, every day, more than 300 attempts by dangerous people to purchase a gun have been blocked. During the same time period, gun crimes declined sharply.

Which claim would you like me to back up? That gun ownership isn't tied to anger or frustration? I've stated multiple times, if you would be so kind as to be specific about what information you'd like, I'd be more than happy to provide you with a proper education about guns, gun laws, or the overall ineffectiveness of gun control.

You dismiss information from the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, yet your information which matches the NRA is valid? If you cite statistics, provide your source. THAT is standard procedure on a message board.

You dismiss information from the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, yet your information which matches the NRA is valid? If you cite statistics, provide your source. THAT is standard procedure on a message board.
Well considering that the NRA pulls it's data from the FBI uniform crime statistics, I'd say it's pretty impartial. But I never got the information from the NRA in the first place. Secondly, I never directly cited a statistic, as the 2010 reports aren't out yet, and I hate using dated information. However, since you asked, according to the FBI uniform crime report, states with CC restrictions have an average of 11% more violent crime.

EDIT: Apparently the 2010 report is out, so I'll have to go through and update the percentages later. However I doubt the trend will have been reversed in one year.

Well considering that the NRA pulls it's data from the FBI uniform crime statistics, I'd say it's pretty impartial. But I never got the information from the NRA in the first place. Secondly, I never directly cited a statistic, as the 2010 reports aren't out yet, and I hate using dated information. However, since you asked, according to the FBI uniform crime report, states with CC restrictions have an average of 11% more violent crime.

EDIT: Apparently the 2010 report is out, so I'll have to go through and update the percentages later. However I doubt the trend will have been reversed in one year.

Are you also a retard? If you cite statistics, provide a source...a LINK

Back