There's Nobody Worth Voting For.

11890959_890164314395717_3869154835692365742_n.jpg

evil is still evil, you moron. it's like trying to choose a new roommate, jack the ripper or ted bundy.......which one is less evil????

Jack killed complete strangers. Ted liked to kill people he got to know first.
I'd pick Jack.
Jack would know you by the time he moved in.
Although both evil, Jack would be least likely to hurt his room mate.
Sometimes politicians need to be assessed in a similar fashion.

Jack killed complete strangers. Ted liked to kill people he got to know first.
I'd pick Jack.
Jack would know you by the time he moved in.
Although both evil, Jack would be least likely to hurt his room mate.
Sometimes politicians need to be assessed in a similar fashion.

you are the perfect example of why the public education indoctrination system is defunct

Which is why we need a democracy.

The founders thought we needed a "Constitutional Republic," that's why the majority mob only gets to exercise democracy by voting for representatives, sworn by oath to governing by the mandates of the Constitution as opposed to governing by mob majority referendums.

Let’s see, Hillary Clinton is a BIG government incompetent leftist progressive militarist wanted by the FBI.

Bernie Sanders is a neo-communist wanting to turn America into the old Soviet Union.

Ted Cruz is a religionist pro-lifer hypocrite who wants to carpet bomb the middle east with no regard for the innocent.

Marco Rubio is a BIG government militarist toy soldier promoting WWIII.

Carly Fiorina thinks the federal Drug War is constitutional and wants to prosecute Colorado and any other State that exercises 10th amendment State powers by legalizing, taxing and regulating some drugs.

Jeb Bush believes that the Presidency belongs to the Bush family dynasty and like his brother wants to prolong the middle eastern meddling and vacuum creating for insane ME terrorist to fill.

Mike Huckabee is a BIG government moralist holier-than-thou religionist who still hasn’t excepted that the 4th & 14th amendments protect a woman’s right to choose what to do with her own body and offers no constitutional protection for the unborn and overturning Roe v Wade would need a constitutional amendment.

Ben Carson is a nice fellow who also wants to bomb hell out of the middle east.

Rand Paul is just a constitutionalist who makes sense, but next to nobody wants to hear anything about the Constitution and the fact that most of what the federal government does is unconstitutional and Rand Paul hasn’t a snowball’s chance in hell to be nominated by the Republicans as their Presidential candidate.

John Kasich is a typical mainstream old school BIG government neo-con “go along to get along” politician who owes Ohio oil and gas fracking jobs for most of Ohio’s economic improvement and not anything he’s done as Governor.

Rick Santorum is Mike Huchabee’s little brother who’s agenda is an American Christian Theocracy operated by his interpretation of the Bible as opposed to the fundamental genius of the Constitution.

Chris Christi is New Jersey’s Liar n Chief who claims that NJ conceal carry laws make it easier to get a conceal carry permit since he’s been Governor and that’s BS. Christie also like Carly Fiorina wants to ignore the Constitution and prosecute Colorado and any other State with unconstitutional federal Drug War laws. Christie has historically promoted and supported NJ gun bans on some guns, and ended homestead tax rebates for NJ’s senior citizens.

Donald Trump, filed bankruptcy 4 times. Donald Trump has been a Democrat before he was a Republican. Donald Trump was pro-choice, pro-gay marriage and anti-second amendment until he became a Republican and became pro-life, anti-gay marriage and pro-second amendment. Donald Trump proudly admits he’s bribed every politician that he thought could further his quest for fame and fortune. Donald Trump has been defined by Glen Beck as the worst of BIG government progressives. As Beck puts it, “Trump loves BIG government he just thinks it needs him to run it. He knows nothing of the Constitution, limited government or constitutional rule of law and doesn’t give a damn about any of that.”

While I agree with Beck, I’d add all of the rest of the Democrat and Republican candidates with the exception of Rand Paul who’s constitutional agenda is worth nothing to a bribed and willfully ignorant voting populace.

I agree with Paul for sure on the most issues, but I agree he has no chance. I haven't totally given up on Cruz or Rubio. Cruz is certainly appealing to the socon right, but so did Reagan and Reagan did squat for them. Cruz seems to have that same potential, he's focused more in his career on economics like Reagan. I like Rubio personally a lot. But he needs to convince me he's not an establishment Republican and he seems intent on convincing me that he is an establishment Republican.

I agree with Paul for sure on the most issues, but I agree he has no chance.

Paul has no chance simply because the Republican party is a BIG government progressive party just like the Democrats. Republicans don’t want to limit government, they want to run government, promote their BIG government moral standards, police the globe militarily and extend their unconstitutional Drug War. Republicans don’t even bother fighting for the State’s powers guaranteed in the 10th amendment anymore.

Rand Paul is everything the established Republican party is not interested in. Rand Paul is only a foot note in a political atmosphere governed by progressive BIG government bribery, corporate subsidies, militarism and moralism. Paul’s nemesis is a nation of voter idiots and uninformed drones who have been brainwashed into believing BIG progressive government is the natural order the nation was founded on and all they care about is their turn to feed at the BIG government trough. They have no concept of what a 20 trillion dollar national debt means.

Back