There's Nobody Worth Voting For.

I haven't totally given up on Cruz or Rubio. Cruz is certainly appealing to the socon right, but so did Reagan and Reagan did squat for them. Cruz seems to have that same potential, he's focused more in his career on economics like Reagan. I like Rubio personally a lot. But he needs to convince me he's not an establishment Republican and he seems intent on convincing me that he is an establishment Republican.

They’re all establishment BIG government progressives only interested in running the BIG progressive government show. They’re all willfully ignorant of constitutional rule of law.

Paul has no chance simply because the Republican party is a BIG government progressive party just like the Democrats. Republicans don’t want to limit government, they want to run government, promote their BIG government moral standards, police the globe militarily and extend their unconstitutional Drug War. Republicans don’t even bother fighting for the State’s powers guaranteed in the 10th amendment anymore.

Rand Paul is everything the established Republican party is not interested in. Rand Paul is only a foot note in a political atmosphere governed by progressive BIG government bribery, corporate subsidies, militarism and moralism. Paul’s nemesis is a nation of voter idiots and uninformed drones who have been brainwashed into believing BIG progressive government is the natural order the nation was founded on and all they care about is their turn to feed at the BIG government trough. They have no concept of what a 20 trillion dollar national debt means.

Paul's not ideal either, he's expressed support for the endless military fiascoes we keep engaging in

They’re all establishment BIG government progressives only interested in running the BIG progressive government show. They’re all willfully ignorant of constitutional rule of law.

My lofty support for them was "I haven't totally given up." So obviously I'm skeptical too. But they've both said things I agree with too. In the end, I care what their policies are, not their rhetoric.

Rand has been clever enough to position himself well. His father became a caricature, but Rand is a senator with a healthy level of respectability. He won't win this primary, but, in the future, as people tire of leftists, neocons, and populists, he will continue to draw more support, unless a more traditional figure emerges that can undo what those groups have done.

The founders thought we needed a "Constitutional Republic," that's why the majority mob only gets to exercise democracy by voting for representatives, sworn by oath to governing by the mandates of the Constitution as opposed to governing by mob majority referendums.
But they meant it to be organic too. They wanted some see some guys go out in the middle of no where and start some prosperous community that was trading with other communities. A framework to build society from the ground up.

Nobody cares about process, or the public good. we are run by millionaire oligarchs (plutocracy).
The idea of a citizen government goes down in flames in favor of $billion elections..

Congress is inept; held self hostage to hyper-partisanship. The executive is unitary - roaming at will because only SCOTUS will check it's powers
not Congress who only cares about politics ..

We have completely destroyed many ideas of compromise ( and getting things done) in favor of pandering to big donors.

Nobody cares about process, or the public good. we are run by millionaire oligarchs (plutocracy).
The idea of a citizen government goes down in flames in favor of $billion elections..

Congress is inept; held self hostage to hyper-partisanship. The executive is unitary - roaming at will because only SCOTUS will check it's powers
not Congress who only cares about politics ..

We have completely destroyed many ideas of compromise ( and getting things done) in favor of pandering to big donors.

I'll argue that government has gotten way, way too much done. Most of what the federal government has "gotten done" is unconstitutional. It has no justification in the Constitution. On the contrary, most of what the federal government "HAS DONE" is frobidden by the 10th amendment.

Cruz, but he is not establishment and they hate that he will do what he says and that makes the rest look bad. He is a constitutional genius and will stick to his word.

republicans say helping people makes them weak

remember

Well would you care to explain that statement? It does make them dependent, do you disagree. Dems say stay where you are, you have it good, we will take care of you, that person will never be happy. Republicans say we will help you be successful so you can eventually take care of yourself, that will make that person feel fulfilled, and happy. But it would take from the democrat voter base, so no democrat will ever say that!

Back