THESE AREN'T REAL NATIONAL POLITICAL CONVENTIONS

People are definitely paying attention to where their priorities are...
I can't speak for other people, TOP, but what you said certainly applies accurately to me.
I'm paying close attention to what their priorities are,
and that's precisely why I'm so enthusiastic to vote for them.

It's pretty obvious to me that those supporting the Republican ticket
clearly have very different priorities than we do.

Referencing the American "people"
as if we have consensus as to what the most important issues are
doesn't hold water from my perspective.
We're a clearly polarized nation.

I can't speak for other people, TOP, but what you said certainly applies accurately to me.
I'm paying close attention to what their priorities are,
and that's precisely why I'm so enthusiastic to vote for them.

It's pretty obvious to me that those supporting the Republican ticket
clearly have very different priorities than we do.

Referencing the American "people"
as if we have consensus as to what the most important issues are
doesn't hold water from my perspective.
We're a clearly polarized nation.
The US has always been polarized.

I'm sure you believe that...way to focus...;)
Yeah, that's why I said it. Get to the back of your short bus, bitch. The Obamas DESTROYED your limp-dicked messiah last night. Think about what matters to you because you don't have a lot of time left.

Yeah, that's why I said it. Get to the back of your short bus, bitch. The Obamas DESTROYED your limp-dicked messiah last night. Think about what matters to you because you don't have a lot of time left.
Interesting choice of words... God bless your heart...;) I guess you didn't listen to the Obamas... They did help destroy Joe didn't they? When they go low they go low....;)

Interesting choice of words... God bless your heart...;)
Mmm. Another throwaway comment by an imposter "teacher". You really are pathetic, TOXIC. You're an ugly, attention-obsessed slut with no talent and your best days long gone. May God bless your nonexistent heart. Kisses!

Mmm. Another throwaway comment by an imposter "teacher". You really are pathetic, TOXIC. You're an ugly, attention-obsessed slut with no talent and your best days long gone. May God bless your nonexistent heart. Kisses!
I'm a retired teacher ... and I just taught you what to say....;) My best days are yet to come...🙂Are yours?

I'm a retired teacher ... and I just taught you what to say....;) My best days are yet to come...🙂Are yours?
You didn't teach me anything, you attention-starved cow. You are a special kind of stupid. You never had best days.

Way to go OBAMAS! Tell these fat fucks in the middle of nowhere eating their Miracle Whip and Cool Whip where they belong and why they will be forgotten forever! I'll be spending the next two weeks in tropical paradise, you sloppy cow. Best days to come!

You didn't teach me anything, you attention-starved cow. You are a special kind of stupid. You never had best days.

Way to go OBAMAS! Tell these fat fucks in the middle of nowhere eating their Miracle Whip and Cool Whip where they belong and why they will be forgotten forever! I'll be spending the next two weeks in tropical paradise, you sloppy cow. Best days to come!
Of course I did...;) (That implosion was impressive!!! I hope you're OK...;))

Of course I did...;) (That implosion was impressive!!! I hope you're OK...;))
Me? Yes, I'm fine. Do you ever wonder how you ended up in this abysmal, meaningless phase of your life where no one loves you except 80-year-old strangers on the internet? You are the definition of cringe, TOXIC. I can actually smell your stench as I type this, loser.

Me? Yes, I'm fine. Do you ever wonder how you ended up in this abysmal, meaningless phase of your life where no one loves you except 80-year-old strangers on the internet? You are the definition of cringe, TOXIC. I can actually smell your stench as I type this, loser.
I'm so glad you decided that one year of teaching was enough...thank you;) Have a lovely obviously much needed vacation...;)

I'm not... No one wants a dictator... correct... Think about that...;) By the way , how many times did they mention president trump last night? How many times did they speak about the border? How many times did they mention crime?! How many times did they talk about the economy? People are definitely paying attention to where their priorities are...
Trump said he will be one and Project 2025 backs it. Keeping America intact is a huge desire of real Americans. You Trumpys will burn it down when he loses.
They talked plenty about the economy.

Trump said he will be one and Project 2025 backs it. Keeping America intact is a huge desire of real Americans. You Trumpys will burn it down when he loses.
They talked plenty about the economy.
No he didn't... (They didn't talk about the economy....) Making America Great Again is the plan!!

I'm so glad you decided that one year of teaching was enough...thank you;) Have a lovely obviously much needed vacation...;)
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I hope you realize how pathetic you seem. Scraping for comments. Begging for attention. You are a disgusting troll that no one has loved for decades. You will die alone. Later, girlie!

Back