They Are Coming To Take Your Squirell Gun Away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OCA

Ronald Reagan-1986 signed a ban on new sales of assault weapons....................Neocon hero

Sarah Palin-disarmed militias in Alaska.......................darling of the Tea Party

Mitt Romney-signed assault weapons ban while governor of Massachusets.................R presidential nominee in 2012

Barack Obama-supports ban on high capacity magazines.....................HE'S COMING DOOR TO DOOR FOR YOUR WEAPONS!!!!!!!!!!

Man you gotta just be amazed that there is no limit on the hypocricy of the right.

All of the ultra pro-2A posters on this board hate those three, and voted against Palin and Romney. Not sure who you're expecting to engage here.

Really? Ronald Reagan? That I would have to see in print.

Yes, they hate Reagan now. A lot of people voted for him in 1980 and 1984 because of his economic proposals, but when he failed to deliver on the budget, and gave us an expanded drug war, the ban on rifles, amnesty, etc., they turned against him, and ultimately sunk Bush Sr. in 1992 when they supported a lunatic named Perot.

Really? Ronald Reagan? That I would have to see in print.

Yeah. They hate Reagan now because he wasn't a bible thumping anti-gay, black, woman, muslim, ignorant jerk running around in a tri-cornered hat refusing to negotiate with the other side.

Ronald Reagan-1986 signed a ban on new sales of assault weapons....................Neocon hero

Sarah Palin-disarmed militias in Alaska.......................darling of the Tea Party

Mitt Romney-signed assault weapons ban while governor of Massachusets.................R presidential nominee in 2012

Barack Obama-supports ban on high capacity magazines.....................HE'S COMING DOOR TO DOOR FOR YOUR WEAPONS!!!!!!!!!!

Man you gotta just be amazed that there is no limit on the hypocricy of the right.

It was Corporate driven like everything else the Right Wing does. Check this out;

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...Ammo-Shortage....But-Don-t-Want-To-Hear-Truth

I'll admit, this thread is the first time I've EVER heard a Right Winger say they hate Reagan. I guess after years of attempting "Trickle Down Economics" they learned that it doesn't work and blamed him instead of using common sense to begin with.

I'll admit, this thread is the first time I've EVER heard a Right Winger say they hate Reagan. I guess after years of attempting "Trickle Down Economics" they learned that it doesn't work and blamed him instead of using common sense to begin with.

Yeah I find that 1 hard to believe even after reading it. Amnesty was 1 of his best ideas, he knew who's back the dirty work of the economy was built on, can't wait for that to happen again soon, we will roll them into the system and expand the tax base....a win-win for everyone.

Yeah I find that 1 hard to believe even after reading it. Amnesty was 1 of his best ideas, he knew who's back the dirty work of the economy was built on, can't wait for that to happen again soon, we will roll them into the system and expand the tax base....a win-win for everyone.

That's because you are making the assumption that anyone of holds certain right wing views is a Republican. No different than someone trying to say anyone who holds liberal views on certain issues is automatically a Democrat. It's not the case.

That's because you are making the assumption that anyone of holds certain right wing views is a Republican. No different than someone trying to say anyone who holds liberal views on certain issues is automatically a Democrat. It's not the case.

I'm pretty sure I used the difference between Liberals and Democrats line on him no more than an hour ago and now he is trying to sound smart by using it against you. The Right Bangers on here are stupid. I state this while hoping the Right will go back to their old ways so I can vote for them again.

Wanna hear something funny? I wonder why Wayne LaPierre didn't come out and say we should arm young black men for self defense in the wake of the Trayvon shooting like he wanted to arm teachers in the wake of the Newtown shooting.

I know the answer!

Because minors aren't allowed to be armed...? I mean, yes we are working to lower the age for pistol purcahses from 21 to 18, but beyond that...

Because minors aren't allowed to be armed...? I mean, yes we are working to lower the age for pistol purcahses from 21 to 18, but beyond that...

Who said anything about minors?

But really, don't be coy, you know exactly why the NRA didn't come out in support of arming young black men......lol

Well Anti-Fox if you weren’t such a fucking moron, you’d realize that everybody that knows that leftist bastards like you are morons and disagrees with you aren’t “right-wingers.” There are OTHERS in this world aside from Rightist & Leftist morons Goober!

Wanna hear something funny? I wonder why Wayne LaPierre didn't come out and say we should arm young black men for self defense in the wake of the Trayvon shooting like he wanted to arm teachers in the wake of the Newtown shooting.

I know the answer!

Because shit-for-brains blacks of age are already guaranteed the right to keep and bear arms unlike TEACHERS in the public school system.

If you had just half the brain of Wayne LaPierre you’d be on the road to recovery moron!

The Right Bangers on here are stupid. I state this while hoping the Right will go back to their old ways so I can vote for them again.

What “ways” would that be bullshitter? Oh! That’s right, you lean right, huh? Like about as far right as Joseph Stalin, huh Goober?

Because shit-for-brains blacks of age are already guaranteed the right to keep and bear arms unlike TEACHERS in the public school system.

If you had just half the brain of Wayne LaPierre you’d be on the road to recovery moron!

Lol...I can see the foam coming from the mouth way over here....lol.

Arm teachers.....lol.

Lol...I can see the foam coming from the mouth way over here....lol.

Arm teachers.....lol.

If you actually had a real and logical issue with arming teachers you’d present it instead of LOL at your own fucking stupidity, huh?

Back