They Are Coming To Take Your Squirell Gun Away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've met the strawman..............lol.

Btw, I bet you suck dicks, you represent that online.

I've already told you, in that PM you sent me; I'm not interested in becoming your understudy and taking over, when you decide to retire.

I've already told you, that you need to try harder.
:chesh:

Why do they need to?
Can you show me where they've spoken out about the arming of young white men, in the wake of any white boy being killed.

Of course you can't. :)

When did you stop beating your wife?
(see how I did that)

About the time I started ass banging yours.

Hint hint.....I excel at the dirty end of the field.....I have no limits. You are getting in over your head but i'm guessing this won't be the first time.

I've already told you, in that PM you sent me; I'm not interested in becoming your understudy and taking over, when you decide to retire.

I've already told you, that you need to try harder.

Totally amateurish...........try and pick up the content please.

About the time I started ass banging yours.

Hint hint.....I excel at the dirty end of the field.....I have no limits. You are getting in over your head but i'm guessing this won't be the first time.

That's no way to talk about your mom, son.
Now go apologize.

By the way; your wife still owes me 20 cents from that quarter, because she's not good enough to be a two bit whore.

I've already told you that you need to try harder.

And you wife said that preformance and stamina weren't yours.

Well; that and style, size, or imagination.

Did she tell you that while you were sheetrockin', mowing our lawn or digging a ditch for us?

I can't remember if I told you "muchas gracias", if I didn't I apologize.

Now, that's funny and ironic; because you're wife told me that she told you the very same thing.

Tell your dad the flowers are on the way and that I didn't mean to tear him but size is size, if he has a problem he should probably talk to God about it.

LMFAO........like fishing at a trout farm..............speaking of his wife.

i'm bored already but I guess the strawman was successful in deterring the thread away from his failed logic.

Did she tell you that while you were sheetrockin', mowing our lawn or digging a ditch for us?

I can't remember if I told you "muchas gracias", if I didn't I apologize.

That's the best you have and you said you were good at this??!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

No; she told me that when I took her to that dance and I'm not doing that again.
The announcer said this was a hoedown and she threw herself on the floor and stuck her legs in the air.

Where she had that money changer hidden, with all those nickles, is a surpise to me.

Tell your dad the flowers are on the way and that I didn't mean to tear him but size is size, if he has a problem he should probably talk to God about it.

LMFAO........like fishing at a trout farm..............speaking of his wife.

Why are you talking about your grandfather like that.
Just because he had to fill in for you, on your wedding night, should be enough for you to have more respect for him.

Yes, they hate Reagan now. A lot of people voted for him in 1980 and 1984 because of his economic proposals, but when he failed to deliver on the budget, and gave us an expanded drug war, the ban on rifles, amnesty, etc., they turned against him, and ultimately sunk Bush Sr. in 1992 when they supported a lunatic named Perot.
That'd be me! :)

Well actually I never turned on Reagan....expecially not for those reasons. I just came to realize that many of his policies were failures or simply didn't work. I did however support a lunatic named Perot. :)

Who said anything about minors?

But really, don't be coy, you know exactly why the NRA didn't come out in support of arming young black men......lol

You did. Trayvon was 17, a minor. Beyond that the NRA encourages all men and women to be armed.

No guns in schools...simple..............more guns begets more violence, thats been proven time and time again. Now if you want to have off duty officers on site I have no problem with that but I do not want some douchebag 23 yr old frsh out of shitburg st. armed.

You'd have to be a brain dead fucking retard to endorse arming teachers, am I describing you?

Been proven eh? Then please provide said proof.

Supposedly? Don't understand that, probably because its a moronic statement......dunno.

But i'll play along, yes I am...........i'm in the majority on that.

So cops are firearms experts based on what?

Been proven eh? Then please provide said proof.

Check out the murder stats on, for example, old Tombstone, AZ where everyone was armed....and no i'm not doing your leg work for you. Then you can look up the stats for modern day Australia which has strict gun control.

Back