They Are Coming To Take Your Squirell Gun Away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Based upon extensive firearms training they receive in accordance with the duties of their profession. Are you going to make calculus teachers go to an academy?

Going to the range once a year and dumping 2 mags is extensive training?

Check out the murder stats on, for example, old Tombstone, AZ where everyone was armed....and no i'm not doing your leg work for you. Then you can look up the stats for modern day Australia which has strict gun control.

The deadliest year in Tombstone saw 2 deaths. I know for a fact Australia sees more than that. Additionally Australia hasn't seen a reduction in murder in quite some time. However our murder rate has been dropping since....92 I believe. Early 90's anyways.

Not in this case, silence was the order of the day.

Newtown where the victims were all WHITE..........the NRA wanted to arm everyone.

So they want to arm everyone, but not everyone? Which is it?

Also:

The deadliest year in Tombstone saw 2 deaths. I know for a fact Australia sees more than that. Additionally Australia hasn't seen a reduction in murder in quite some time. However our murder rate has been dropping since....92 I believe. Early 90's anyways.

Really? You actually found reliable results on Tombstone because I was sending you out on a wild goose chase....I smell B.S.

And what do you believe is responsible for the reduction in the murder rate? I bet I can guess your answer although there will be no direct correlation.

What do you believe to be the reason for the increase in mass shootings? I.E. Columbine, Aurora, Newtown etc. etc. etc.

So they want to arm everyone, but not everyone? Which is it?

Also:

Sweet, the NRA tries to play the "all inclusive' card too! ROTFLMFAO! There is a big gun rally every year in Tennessee or Kentucky I believe, its at some gun range where these guys have tanks and the whole nine yards.........lets see that guy show up there......the looks would be priceless!

Really? You actually found reliable results on Tombstone because I was sending you out on a wild goose chase....I smell B.S.
Then prove otherwise.

And what do you believe is responsible for the reduction in the murder rate? I bet I can guess your answer although there will be no direct correlation.
A large variety of factors. Crimes a very complex issues. A relative increase in the standard of living, the decrease of criminal gangs engaging in the drug trade (well, RELATIVE decrease), increase in education rates, our culture becoming more homogenous, etc. It's really not related to guns at all, except perhaps in extremely ancillary ways (there aren't enough people carrying to make a meaningful impact on crime one way or the other.

What do you believe to be the reason for the increase in mass shootings? I.E. Columbine, Aurora, Newtown etc. etc. etc.
I don't know, probably the break down of mental institutionalization and possibly the rise of over-medicating people. Here is some lovely reading if you're up to the task:
http://www.dancarlin.com/blog.php/entryview/131

Sweet, the NRA tries to play the "all inclusive' card too! ROTFLMFAO! There is a big gun rally every year in Tennessee or Kentucky I believe, its at some gun range where these guys have tanks and the whole nine yards.........lets see that guy show up there......the looks would be priceless!

Knob Creek? Been there. Plenty of black people. Including more than a few NFA owners.

Then prove otherwise.

A large variety of factors. Crimes a very complex issues. A relative increase in the standard of living, the decrease of criminal gangs engaging in the drug trade (well, RELATIVE decrease), increase in education rates, our culture becoming more homogenous, etc. It's really not related to guns at all, except perhaps in extremely ancillary ways (there aren't enough people carrying to make a meaningful impact on crime one way or the other.

I don't know, probably the break down of mental institutionalization and possibly the rise of over-medicating people. Here is some lovely reading if you're up to the task:
http://www.dancarlin.com/blog.php/entryview/131

Baltimore, MD in 2008 had 234 murders and a pop. of 637,418, Tombstone, AZ had 3 murders in 1881 and had a pop. of 300 to 3,000 depending on which site you get it off of as none of the stats on Tombstone's pop. is reliable, if Tombstone had Baltimore's pop. they would have had roughly 550-600 murders.

You really believe that is all the training they get? Careful: i've got some law enforcement members in the family.

Yes, I KNOW that's all the training they get. I work with HUNDREDS of cops, every day. They're not experts. They're barely qualified most of the time.

No, Knob Creek is probably the whiskey you drink.

No, Knob Creek is a semi-annual gun show. It's kinda a big deal in these circles. Not that I'd expect you to, ya know, be informed on something you're discussing.

Yes, I KNOW that's all the training they get. I work with HUNDREDS of cops, every day. They're not experts. They're barely qualified most of the time.

So private citizens are experts? And no....thats not all the training they get unless you live in some podunk backwater with a force of 5.

No, Knob Creek is a semi-annual gun show. It's kinda a big deal in these circles. Not that I'd expect you to, ya know, be informed on something you're discussing.

The whiskey remark was a joke, jesus. I don't know, maybe you are a Jim Beam guy and didn't find it funny.

Based upon extensive firearms training they receive in accordance with the duties of their profession. Are you going to make calculus teachers go to an academy?
so you're a brainwashed buffoon that thinks cops receive extensive training, yet excuse their random acts of violence and murder as they go about their duties of their profession because they have to make split second decisions. talk about fucked up.

Back