They Are Coming To Take Your Squirell Gun Away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll admit, this thread is the first time I've EVER heard a Right Winger say they hate Reagan. I guess after years of attempting "Trickle Down Economics" they learned that it doesn't work and blamed him instead of using common sense to begin with.

That's because Billy is actually a libertarian and not simply a manifestation of the ignorant, uninformed definition that people like to throw around. But, he's on the Right, so he must agree with all of the conservatives who love Reagan.

Who said anything about minors?

But really, don't be coy, you know exactly why the NRA didn't come out in support of arming young black men......lol

This comment might hold water, if you could provide something that shows they are against the arming of young black men. :palm:

Reagan was a fucking neo-con. He raised taxes, signed gun laws and along with his fucking Irish drinking buddy Tip O’Neal they together managed to near triple the fucking National Debt. Reagan was a militarist foreign policy moron meddler BIG government shill! He spoke with forked tongue. He purported constitutionalism, then ignored it.

This comment might hold water, if you could provide something that shows they are against the arming of young black men. :palm:

Just the silence in the wake of the Trayvon Martin murder is proof enough......I say it, therefore it is.

If you actually had a real and logical issue with arming teachers you’d present it instead of LOL at your own fucking stupidity, huh?

No guns in schools...simple..............more guns begets more violence, thats been proven time and time again. Now if you want to have off duty officers on site I have no problem with that but I do not want some douchebag 23 yr old frsh out of shitburg st. armed.

You'd have to be a brain dead fucking retard to endorse arming teachers, am I describing you?

No guns in schools...simple..............more guns begets more violence, thats been proven time and time again. Now if you want to have off duty officers on site I have no problem with that but I do not want some douchebag 23 yr old frsh out of shitburg st. armed.

You'd have to be a brain dead fucking retard to endorse arming teachers, am I describing you?
wow, wrong twice in a row. nice job.

whats the difference between an off duty cop and a teacher when it comes to being armed?

Just the silence in the wake of the Trayvon Martin murder is proof enough......I say it, therefore it is.

In that case, you must be for the enslavement for women forced into prostitution; because you've never said you were against it.

So it is, so let it be written.

By the way, you're an idiot.

so you're biased towards state agents by the preconceived misconceptions that cops are supposedly firearms experts. that's all you had to say.

Supposedly? Don't understand that, probably because its a moronic statement......dunno.

But i'll play along, yes I am...........i'm in the majority on that.

Explain to me then why the NRA hasn't spoken out in support of arming yong black men in the wake of the Trayvon Martin murder.

This ought to be good for a laugh.
please don't ask me to explain the actions of a group I despise. the NRA does not speak for me and never has.

Supposedly? Don't understand that, probably because its a moronic statement......dunno.

But i'll play along, yes I am...........i'm in the majority on that.
which just makes you part of the largest group of morons and idiots on the planet is all. congrats.

In that case, you must be for the enslavement for women forced into prostitution; because you've never said you were against it.

So it is, so let it be written.

By the way, you're an idiot.

I've met the strawman..............lol.

Btw, I bet you suck dicks, you represent that online.

Explain to me then why the NRA hasn't spoken out in support of arming yong black men in the wake of the Trayvon Martin murder.

This ought to be good for a laugh.

Why do they need to?
Can you show me where they've spoken out about the arming of young white men, in the wake of any white boy being killed.

Of course you can't. :)

When did you stop beating your wife?
(see how I did that)

Back