They Are Coming To Take Your Squirell Gun Away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Police aren't issued any such card, and yet you claim they're experts...based on the extremely limited training they get.

They don't need it, based upon their EXTENSIVE training they are experts in my eyes and the eyes of many others who don't hesitate to call them when needed.

They don't need it, based upon their EXTENSIVE training they are experts in my eyes and the eyes of many others who don't hesitate to call them when needed.

Well, like I said, if you consider one qualification a year by dumping two mags from a pistol EXTENSIVE training.....I do more than that when I'm lunch.

and you have demonstrably lost your argument with the last three posts.

When you used the word "moron" in reference to me you relegated yourself to douchebag status, from that point forward you could fuck yourself, don't complain to me.....look inward Mr. Minuteman.........lol

Well, like I said, if you consider one qualification a year by dumping two mags from a pistol EXTENSIVE training.....I do more than that when I'm lunch.

And when i'm at lunch I count my billions, you see where this is going?

Then prove me wrong, on anything gun related. Anything at all. Prove me wrong big shot, who thinks he knows oh so much.

On guns? I only own 3, two are just remington shotguns, one .12 ga pump and 1 12ga. semi auto and a .38 smith & wesson, nothing fancy, no tek 9 or ar-15 so i'm no expert or aficionado. You may and probably do know more than me about guns, thats not a claim I ever made but in the same token the guy who works down at the local WAWA might know more about gasoline but does that make him an expert? (and yes, i'm acknowledging that not all cops are experts but as far as arming schools I sure as hell will support putting armed officers on campus before I give Mrs. Smith the science teacher a .9mm)

Anyway back to the original premise of this thread....................do you believe the right is hypocritical after all of their anti-gun legislation to say that Obama is coming for your weapons?

Hey OCA, where’s your asshole buddy, gun frightened pussy, anti-Second Amendment moron Howey and the rest of the gun cowards at? You need reinforcement of your fucking stupidity and more idiots to save you from the absolute drubbing you’re getting from the supporters of the Constitution’s Second Amendment?

Hey! Go look under some rocks, the leftist bastards must be hiding around here someplace!

When you used the word "moron" in reference to me you relegated yourself to douchebag status, from that point forward you could fuck yourself, don't complain to me.....look inward Mr. Minuteman.........lol
hypocrisy much? you were the initiator in all things ad hom.

So let me get this straight... you deny my expertise on a subject because of a imaginary and unattainable burden of proof and yet do not hold other 'experts' to the same standard based on a preconceived notion from your anecdotal experience with supposed family members? And that's reasonable, rational debate to you?

billy, they wear the 'honored' badge of the state. to assume anything other than they are 'experts' is absurd. to assume that we mere humans could compare to such professionalism is arrogant and asinine.

pissing contest is going well huh?

when will some of you emerge from your middle school attempts to gain great fame on the internets for being so impressive at things you can never prove you do.

jacking off in the pool is still just jacking off

So let me get this straight... you deny my expertise on a subject because of a imaginary and unattainable burden of proof and yet do not hold other 'experts' to the same standard based on a preconceived notion from your anecdotal experience with supposed family members? And that's reasonable, rational debate to you?

Yes.............and your expertise is "supposed" and "antecdotal" until further notice. Do you see how this is a standoff?

pissing contest is going well huh?

when will some of you emerge from your middle school attempts to gain great fame on the internets for being so impressive at things you can never prove you do.

jacking off in the pool is still just jacking off

Die in a fire.

have you seen OCA's Wife/GF?

5 cents is overpaying...

I saw the other day where you only joined DP in May 2012.....................I was gone by then, you know nothing, you are just a jumper on, just a wannabe but in reality a nobody. Go tell your boots that you lick, Jimnyc, to come on over, I won't be too rough on him. He doesn't have to be scared any longer.

Back