They just love her in Alaska!

Damo backing up Dixie now ? I did not expect hism to accept a 4th Republiteer into the fold. Ohh well.
I don't have to "back up" somebody to point out what you were trying. Then, amazingly somebody came in and backed up my prediction. They would seize on the ad hominem, jump on the pile, and ignore what was said about the topic in favor of that.

I don't have to "back up" somebody to point out what you were trying. Then, amazingly somebody came in and backed up my prediction. They would seize on the ad hominem, jump on the pile, and ignore what was said about the topic in favor of that.

Your usual tactic on threads embaressing to Republicans.
Jealous ?
:clink:

You're a fucking idiot. I wasn't backing up anything. I was commenting on your annoying tendency to completely ignore everything Dixie has written on this thread to somehow still think he's worthy of any sort of intelligent response.

You've done this a lot, too. Maybe you feel like Dixie gets picked on too much & are doing your devil's advocate thing, but it's pretty dumb to just hop on a thread late, and clearly, without having read the discourse, and make some sort of irrelevant comment that you pass off as a "prediction."

You're a fucking idiot. I wasn't backing up anything. I was commenting on your annoying tendency to completely ignore everything Dixie has written on this thread to somehow still think he's worthy of any sort of intelligent response.

You've done this a lot, too. Maybe you feel like Dixie gets picked on too much & are doing your devil's advocate thing, but it's pretty dumb to just hop on a thread late, and clearly, without having read the discourse, and make some sort of irrelevant comment that you pass off as a "prediction."
Ah, I see. What you disliked was me pointing out that nobody answered his point then because you think that no point ever made by somebody that you deem "unworthy" should ever be spoken to in an argument. Excellent.

This isn't done "a lot".

The reality is you are embarrassed because you did exactly as I stated. Ignore the point to attack the person. It does happen a lot on the board and people tend to get upset when you point it out.

Ah, I see. What you disliked was me pointing out that nobody answered his point then because you think that no point ever made by somebody that you deem "unworthy" should ever be spoken to in an argument. Excellent.

This isn't done "a lot".

The reality is you are embarrassed because you did exactly as I stated. Ignore the point to attack the person. It does happen a lot on the board and people tend to get upset when you point it out.

Hey, Dumbo - if you bothered to read the thread before choking on your foot, you'd know that Dixie's excellent "point" was made (by Dixie, of course) & responded to about a half dozen times. But that's what hacks do; they keep ignoring the responses (and you should know that this is what Dixie does) and keep making the same "point."

"You did exactly as I stated" - you're getting Dano complex...

Oh - by the way - I love how Dixie said that USC is deranged & rabid, and that he should be taken out into a field in shot, but that in Damoworld, USC is the one who is getting all "ad hominen."

Oh - by the way - I love how Dixie said that USC is deranged & rabid, and that he should be taken out into a field in shot, but that in Damoworld, USC is the one who is getting all "ad hominen."

He should be, and you should be too, put you fuckers out of your misery! That is beside the point. This thread is about the trumped up allegations over Palin's legitimate and lawful firing of a Public Safety Director in Alaska. You won't bother to read the report, none of you will! You will post the link to it, but read it? No fucking way! You'd have to admit she did nothing wrong then! It's better to focus on one sentence in the report, and make that the issue. Any attempt by me, to dig a little deeper into the report, and point out some relevant facts, is met with the typical diversion tactics Damo speaks of.

Hey, Dumbo - if you bothered to read the thread before choking on your foot, you'd know that Dixie's excellent "point" was made (by Dixie, of course) & responded to about a half dozen times. But that's what hacks do; they keep ignoring the responses (and you should know that this is what Dixie does) and keep making the same "point."

"You did exactly as I stated" - you're getting Dano complex...
Who said the point was "excellent"? That's your word, not mine.

I said he made a point, you made none. My goal is to get you to interject an argument. I'm interested in the conversation.

My post was for somebody other than uscitizen, he decided to interject another ad hominem on top of the one that I pointed out. Your argument hasn't progressed past this yet. Either you have something and can contribute to the conversation or you will follow this up with some other ad hominem. Either way it passes the time.

Crawfish Alert!
As I said, either you add or you attempt to distract, we know which you are doing. It is fascinating watching this. And you have somewhat distracted from the actual conversation about Palin's report, but not really far enough that we aren't aware that it is hanging out there... dangling...

"We" know "you all" would have been better off to have listened to uscitizen about 8 years ago.

Kinda grates on ya huh ?

"We" know "you all" would have been better off to have listened to uscitizen about 8 years ago.

Kinda grates on ya huh ?
Not particularly. I notice that instead of returning to the actual subject you attempt to distract with another twist. Check Berry would be proud.

Back