This guy seems totally normal, and not weird like couch boy & the felon

Harris needs Midwestern suburbanites. I think my experience as part of that demographic helps me understand exactly why Walz is the perfect choice for that. What those people want is a guy who could be at their barbecue. Amy Klobuchar is pretty damn liberal but she has a popularity rating much higher than any Minnesota politician in recent memory . Paul Wellstone, same thing. That demographic is much more concerned about the ability to relate, and Walz is that guy.

Harris needs Midwestern suburbanites. I think my experience as part of that demographic helps me understand exactly why Walz is the perfect choice for that. What those people want is a guy who could be at their barbecue. Amy Klobuchar is pretty damn liberal but she has a popularity rating much higher than any Minnesota politician in recent memory . Paul Wellstone, same thing. That demographic is much more concerned about the ability to relate, and Walz is that guy.
I can't imagine Donald Trumpf, Mitch McConnell, Tucker Carlson wearing a Bruce Springsteen t-shirt and looking totally authentic doing so.

Perhaps you want to spend some time here.

Yeah tampon tim is "normal". LMFAO
I don't think providing free tampons to menstruating females in highschools is the sick burn FOX ordered you to believe it was. The only people who are going to stress out about free tampons are the ones who were voting for Trump anyway.

Has Trump ever been taken his kids to a County fair or livestock show? Your Cheeto Messiah has lived an abnormal and strange life nobody on this board can relate to.

I don't think providing free tampons to menstruating females in highschools is the sick burn FOX ordered you to believe it was. The only people who are going to stress out about free tampons are the ones who were voting for Trump anyway.

Has Trump ever been taken his kids to a County fair or livestock show? Your Cheeto Messiah has lived an abnormal and strange life nobody on this board can relate to.
The cheeto worshiper is calling people weird... Thats funny.

Perhaps you want to spend some time here.

You didn't provide a link to your cut-and-paste. I don't read or trust people who cut and paste without providing the link to where they got it

I bet Tampon Tim uses them himself all the time.

Back