This guy seems totally normal, and not weird like couch boy & the felon

I bet Tampon Tim uses them himself all the time.
Do you really think Americans will be upset about discreetly giving a teenage girl a tampon?

Should we stop providing toilet paper to the kids also?

I don't think providing free tampons to menstruating females in highschools is the sick burn FOX ordered you to believe it was. The only people who are going to stress out about free tampons are the ones who were voting for Trump anyway.

Has Trump ever been taken his kids to a County fair or livestock show? Your Cheeto Messiah has lived an abnormal and strange life nobody on this board can relate to.
You obviously have gender issues. Good luck with you decisions.

Perhaps you want to spend some time here.

Indeed.

1723040237068.jpeg

14:52

On Tuesday's episode of "Greg Kelly Reports" Greg shared his thoughts on Democratic Vice President nominee Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz, ripped

You didn't provide a link to your cut-and-paste. I don't read or trust people who cut and paste without providing the link to where they got it
Links were provided in nearly of my posts in that OP. You need to learn how to run a computer, now, head to the boys bathroom and shove one of tims tampons in your mouth.

Not totally weird at all......LOL

View attachment 29135

Perhaps you want to spend some time here.

That's story enough should be reason to not Support him...

Do you really think Americans will be upset about discreetly giving a teenage girl a tampon?

Should we stop providing toilet paper to the kids also?
In the boys room? stfu you dimwitted donkey humper.

I like how you idiots think others are "weird" but this is normal

1723040712878.png

Good luck trying to get the mud to stick to this guy. There is a different feeling among those of us who don't want to see Trump back in the Oval Office. It's that feeling that we can look forward to something much better. We have not seen a rally like yesterday's rally since the salad days of candidate Obama. After four years of Trump and a million Americans dead from Covid, the country doesn't want a dark vision. That's done. If you talk about Walz and Iraq, you also have to mention that he enlisted the day after his 17th birthday so he could afford to go to college and served for 24 years. Twenty four is more than zero. Bone spurs and a rich daddy let Trump take the easy way out. If you want to talk about Walz and Covid, you will have to mention how many lives he saved with his policies. To all the MAGA haters out there......... YOU LOSE. BIGLY.

He's an extreme leftist. That's not normal.
OMG, free school lunches. THE HORROR. Paid family leave. OMG how could he. Support for the HUMAN BEINGS in the trans community. I choose support over hate. So will America. So his leftist policies save lives, make the lives of working people better, and PERSONALLY touch the lives of people who have been marginalized.

I LOVE that you think he's a leftist. Boo hoo hoo. He is going to be VPOTUS. Deal with it.

Good luck trying to get the mud to stick to this guy. There is a different feeling among those of us who don't want to see Trump back in the Oval Office. It's that feeling that we can look forward to something much better. We have not seen a rally like yesterday's rally since the salad days of candidate Obama. After four years of Trump and a million Americans dead from Covid, the country doesn't want a dark vision. That's done. If you talk about Walz and Iraq, you also have to mention that he enlisted the day after his 17th birthday so he could afford to go to college and served for 24 years. Twenty four is more than zero. Bone spurs and a rich daddy let Trump take the easy way out. If you want to talk about Walz and Covid, you will have to mention how many lives he saved with his policies. To all the MAGA haters out there......... YOU LOSE. BIGLY.
FOX has obviously duped MAGA morons into thinking this campaign hinges on tampons.

Nobody is going to give a shit about tampons except the MAGA morons who are already committed to voting for Trump

Back