This guy seems totally normal, and not weird like couch boy & the felon

Everything from the corn dogs, to the Bruce Springsteen t-shirt, to the joke about Minnesota poultry seems authentic and unforced.

I cannot even imagine Trump, Tucker Carlson, the Couch Boy having anything even approximating this kind of Midwestern authenticity.
Is it normal to abandon your troops RIGHT before deployment..is that American authenticity?

Last edited:
Is it normal to abandon your troops RIGHT before deployment..is that American authenticity?
Your weird, elitist Cheeto Messiah would ever be voluntarily within half a mile of a County fair or Bruce Springsteen concert.

Nobody except you, FOX, and MAGA morons who are already voting for Trump are going to be convinced that Tim Walz's 24 year Army National Guard career was a disgrace.

Your weird, elitist Cheeto Messiah would ever be voluntarily within half a mile of a County fair or Bruce Springsteen concert.

Nobody except you, FOX, and MAGA morons who are already voting for Trump are going to be convinced that Tim Walz's 24 year Army National Guard career was a disgrace.

YES OR NO

The fact he did this is not disputed

the-campaign-slogans-write-themselves-v0-9yedyj5ds8hd1.png

I accept your confession that you cannot provide a link to a reputable mainstream media source showing that he abandoned his troops.
veterans Command Sergeants Major Thomas Behrends and Paul Herr from his unit have stated so

Are they liars?

Link to a reputable mainstream news source

Command Sergeants Major Thomas Behrends who was there stated so...that is all that is needed

Is he a liar

Or haven't u heard that ANYONE that says/claims something about Trump or any R from 20 plus yrs ago is to be believed

The bitch lady Ford made a allegation against Kav from 35 years ago and u believed her

Last edited:
Last night the liberal city council here where I live accepted a grant from a trans activist group to install tampons in the men's bathroom at our city library. Not a one of them had the balls to talk about it, just mentioned it by item number on the agenda and quickly approved it. Most citizens are completely unaware this is happening if they don't research the agenda.

I didn't see any money allocated for Roto Rooter when the shit is stuffed down the toilet and needs to be unplugged. Or the damage to the wall when it's ripped off of it. They tried that shit at both the HS and the Jr. High here and that was the result.

My little town represents all that is wrong with conservative America. Our county voted 68% for Trump but all the local elected officials are woke ass liberals because no one will get involved. 4 of the 6 council spots are up for election and I explored taking all of them and changing the culture. I scoured high and low and no one will take these unpaid positions except the left. I could only get one pastor from a local church to begrudgingly agree to run with me and at least 50 other citizens who could do the job had excuses why they can't. Yet they bitch constantly about the leftist city officials and the state of our city. I refuse to run by myself and be swallowed up by the other 5.

So I am closing my business and leaving the area as soon as my teenaged daughter graduates HS. There is no other business in this town that does what we do and it's going to leave a void.

This place has been my home for 30 years but no more. They can fucking have it.

Everything from the corn dogs, to the Bruce Springsteen t-shirt, to the joke about Minnesota poultry seems authentic and unforced.

I cannot even imagine Trump, Tucker Carlson, the Couch Boy having anything even approximating this kind of Midwestern authenticity.
Sort of like the filthy whore accepting the Obama's endorsement? Totally unscripted.

These two may be better actors but don't be fooled.

There is not much normal about this band of loonies.

PS Springsteen is a leftist cunt too.

Command Sergeants Major Thomas Behrends who was there stated so...that is all that is needed

Is he a liar

Or haven't u heard that ANYONE that says/claims something about Trump or any R from 20 plus yrs ago is to be believed

The bitch lady Ford made a allegation against Kav from 35 years ago and u believed her
So, for the second time, no link to a reputable mainstream source to corroborate your claims

Back