This is line to get into the Trump rally in the Bronx

Will give a shout out to the South Bronx from hip hop legends and pioneers BDP and hip hop legend KRS-One

Interesting those condemning democracy as mob rule praise the mob at a Trump rally.
Cope. Then go somewhere and cry your little eyes out. There is no more room in this country for the cultist Marxist far left. You are the past,....you have been found out and are not wanted anymore. tic tic tic tic.......

The Trump steamroller is building more momentum by the day. ALL of the lefts attempts at election interference thru the use of lawfare have backfired and only served to make them look foolish. They FULLY deserve what is coming to them and they damn sure will get it in due time.

That's not what I wanted proof of.

You said most of the residents of the Bronx were formerly Obama and Biden supporters.

Your linked article said nothing about that.
Re-read the article brandon carried the south bronx with 69% of the votes. Killery carried it with 79% of the votes. I think that is MOST.

This thing is building up into a nation wide uprising of WE THE PEOPLE against the CORRUPT political class insiders who have fed off of the people like bloodsuckers for decades! THE PEOPLE are figuring out how strong they are together and have figured out that they could have thrown the chains off whenever they wanted to all along. Soon those chains will be placed on the peoples oppressors where they belong. SHITS ABOUT TO CHANGE,.....in a big way. Jump on the bus or get run over by it,....your choice.

I know this is a terribly bad day for you and your fellow LWers,...but LYING wont help you any. You should watch it,...I am. The screaming crowds in the Bronx who adore him because they want to
go back to the Trump economy and the safer world he helped keep in place until that demented fool you helped put in place wiped it all out with leftwing NONSENSE. The majority of the country is DONE with you idiots. Kiss your asses goodbye,...your all going down. Go somewhere and have yourself a good cry, throw a tantrum,....you idiots are good at that.
“Hundreds of Trump supporters pack Bronx rally”

Need a consensus, couple two three thousand at best, if it were more Murdoch entities would have video or pictures of something more than groups of people congregated in one area, as I said, tunnel and bridge Trumpkins from Pennsylvania. Even the Mets outdrew him, and people had to pay to see them play

But surely cultist as “stone” really does believe it was another “biggest crowd ever”

Today is the day that will go down as the beginning of the end for the woke cult far left. There is no place left at the table for you nor will you be given any quarter. There IS a place as there always has been for the mainstream old school Democrats,......as there well should be. You are NOT our enemies. You are our friends and neighbors. We may have our differences but you love your country and your people just as we do. We must unite to utterly destroy the far left cultist Marxists that have haunted this country for far too long. REJOICE! Today is the beginning of their end,.....the clock is ticking.
I thought that was supposed to be 8 years ago when he got elected. He couldn't do it in 4 years he won't be about to do it with another 4.

Back