This is line to get into the Trump rally in the Bronx

Yes, the people attending Hitler's events were very enthusiastic :ROFLMAO:
True. OTOH, the good news is that they are all dead now. :)

8ro6m5.jpg

The enthusiasm for Joe is generated from a patriotic desire to prevent Trump from entering the Oval Office ever again

Sadly this is where we find ourselves. Joe is the sub-optimal candidate...the wrong guy for this most important time in recent history. But he's still the only choice versus the orange dictator-wannabe.

without the anti-Trump, you are correct, there is no enthusiasm for Joe.

This is why I find this silly "Vote Not Committed" in the Dem primaries. Joe knows that he won't lose votes to Trump over the whole Gaza thing.

I really don't like being stuck with Biden. Really don't. But given where we find ourselves locked in a two party only race there's little choice.

Sadly this is where we find ourselves. Joe is the sub-optimal candidate...the wrong guy for this most important time in recent history. But he's still the only choice versus the orange dictator-wannabe.

This is why I find this silly "Vote Not Committed" in the Dem primaries. Joe knows that he won't lose votes to Trump over the whole Gaza thing.

I really don't like being stuck with Biden. Really don't. But given where we find ourselves locked in a two party only race there's little choice.
Agreed, but Americans are stuck with the candidate that a third of Americans select for their party. This is why it's true that about 70% of Americans refuse to become Democrats and it's equally true that about 70% refuse to belong to the Party of Trump.

He won't lose votes within the party, but he'll lose votes from Left-Leaning Independents. Mostly 20somethings...if they bother to vote.

It's a multi-party race where about 40% of Americans don't even bother to vote and one of the two major party nominees is most likely to win the WH, but not all state and local elections.

It appears the rabid alt lefties are pissed that the Trump rally was a success in a neighborhood they have forbidden Trump to enter. This entire thread exposes these asshats and their inane fear of Donald Trump and is nothing more than a confirmation of that fact. Note they have brought racism and fascism into the conversation and surely on hold in the wings is Mr. Tiny Penis with his crazy WHITE SUPREMACIST paranoia.

The more attention this thread gets from the leftie howler monkeys, the more sure you can be it was a big win for Trump.

Okay, you are claiming these people were bussed in from elsewhere. Got any evidence of that?

Being bussed in implies that Trump hired chartered busses to bring them in. A typical bus holds like 50 people. That means you need 20 buses per 1000 people. If there were just 2000 bussed in that would require 40+ buses.

Got any evidence that a large number of charter buses were present or near the rally location? How about evidence of the company(s) used to supply them? That should be easy to accomplish, you can't really hide dozens upon dozens of commercial buses, and the people bused in wouldn't have the means to travel miles to the rally even if bused within a few miles of it. So, where's the evidence?
Appears someone doesn’t know what a bridge and tunnel crowd means, understandable, aren’t any in gated communities

At best the crowd was estimated at three to four thousand, a high estimate, and I’d say a crowd of three to four thousand at a free event, from a vicinity population of 12 million is flat out embarrassing, the NY Liberty does better than that and you have to pay to see their games

Appears someone doesn’t know what a bridge and tunnel crowd means, understandable, aren’t any in gated communities

At best the crowd was estimated at three to four thousand, a high estimate, and I’d say a crowd of three to four thousand at a free event, from a vicinity population of 12 million is flat out embarrassing, the NY Liberty does better than that and you have to pay to see their games
Red herring. Where are the buses if Trump bussed in all those people?

Back