This is russia. What do you notice?

I noticed that Russia is kicking the crap out of NATO. I also noticed that NATO will start to dissolve after they lose their proxy war with Putin.

I noticed that Russia is kicking the crap out of NATO. I also noticed that NATO will start to dissolve after they lose their proxy war with Putin.

Do notice that Russia is not the least bit afraid of NATO or America. Also notice Russia saying "If you degenerates in Washington and Europe need WW3 then lets go....we like our chances".

BTW I am seeing now lots of reports on my grapevine that Western mercenaries are leaving Ukraine in droves now....this is over.....there is no point in dying for Ukraine now.

BTW I am seeing now lots of reports on my grapevine that Western mercenaries are leaving Ukraine in droves now....this is over.....there is no point in dying for Ukraine now.
What you won't see is how many western mercenaries died in Ukraine. They became complacent with the easy money they made in coups against Libya, Yemen, Syria, etc, so their hubris led to their demise when they faced off with a military that knows how to fight.

This war forced Putin to accept the fact that Soviets were a positive force against the imperialist west.

What you won't see is how many western mercenaries died in Ukraine. They became complacent with the easy money they made in coups against Libya, Yemen, Syria, etc, so their hubris led to their demise when they faced off with a military that knows how to fight.

This war forced Putin to accept the fact that Soviets were a positive force against the imperialist west.

Also I am getting told that Western militaries have boots on the ground in Ukraine, but they are out of uniform and falsely called mercenaries.....remember for example that hotel full of French that the Russians hit....they were straight up French military.

Also I am getting told that Western militaries have boots on the ground in Ukraine, but they are out of uniform and falsely called mercenaries.....remember for example that hotel full of French that the Russians hit....they were straight up French military.
Bro, the US proxy war in Ukraine is over. Western hubris will somehow twist another tuck tail and run as a victory the same way we did with Afghanistan and Iraq. The only thing that unites liberals and conservatives is denying the fact that the US lost another war.

Bro, the US proxy war in Ukraine is over. Western hubris will somehow twist another tuck tail and run as a victory the same way we did with Afghanistan and Iraq. The only thing that unites liberals and conservatives is denying the fact that the US lost another war.

Avdiivka, the most heavily fortified city on the planet someone on my grapevine called it, was a rout....a huge portion of the AFU forces in the city gave up their positions against orders leaving the commander AFU no choice but to order a withdraw..... it was chaotic and humiliating.

Its not just the foreigners who are losing the will to fight.

Avdiivka, the most heavily fortified city on the planet someone on my grapevine called it, was a rout....a huge portion of the AFU forces in the city gave up their positions against orders leaving the commander AFU no choice but to order a withdraw..... it was chaotic and humiliating.

Its not just the foreigners who are losing the will to fight.
Very few here on JPP will admit to the US instigating war then eventually tuck tail and run. The world sees us as the transgender pussies we are. A US carrier group in the Red Sea is afraid of the Houthis. How embarrassing is that for the US ego? Bombs no longer rule this changing world.

Very few here on JPP will admit to the US instigating war then eventually tuck tail and run. The world sees us as the transgender pussies we are. A US carrier group in the Red Sea is afraid of the Houthis. How embarrassing is that for the US ego? Bombs no longer rule this changing world.

The Russians have concluded that we are degenerates, the Chinese tell anyone who will listen that America is a terrorist nation which must be removed from power to save the people on the planet from our abuse.

I'm sorry, I have to interrupt this racist, pro-Russian circle-jerk to remind you that Russia has no free press, most people have to live on $200/week, and speaking out against Putin results in imprisonment and death.

Anyway, y'all continue with your wing-nut gaslighting. Tucker would be proud!

Back