This is russia. What do you notice?

I'm sorry, I have to interrupt this racist, pro-Russian circle-jerk to remind you that Russia has no free press, most people have to live on $200/week, and speaking out against Putin results in imprisonment and death.

Anyway, y'all continue with your wing-nut gaslighting. Tucker would be proud!

That has nothing to do with my comments which were based solely on the video provided.

Guno צְבִי;5917438 said:
[poverty video omitted]
The video is bogus. Anything based on "the poverty line" is crap. There is no such thing; everybody makes up their own determinations to fit their political narratives of the moment. People in Latin America who hover just above the "poverty line" there would love to trade places with Americans who are nonetheless "below the poverty line" in the US. Of course, most of the world would love to trade places with Saudi family members who fall below their "poverty line" when they're down to their last few $million.

Putin probably altered the previous "poverty line" propaganda.

The video is bogus. Anything based on "the poverty line" is crap. There is no such thing; everybody makes up their own determinations to fit their political narratives of the moment. People in Latin America who hover just above the "poverty line" there would love to trade places with Americans who are nonetheless "below the poverty line" in the US. Of course, most of the world would love to trade places with Saudi family members who fall below their "poverty line" when they're down to their last few $million.

Putin probably altered the previous "poverty line" propaganda.

The Russian economy is going gangbusters...anyone who wants a job has a job....huge numbers of skilled workers are working far more than 40 hours a week.

I'm sorry, I have to interrupt this racist, pro-Russian circle-jerk
Apparently, you are yet another undereducated leftist who doesn't know what the word "racist" means but who feels obligated to wedge it into every other sentence.

Why are you pressuring others to not say anything positive about Russia? Does it touch upon your troubled insecurities? Were you traumatized sexually in Russia? What if I were to mention that Russia produces some very fine soccer players? Would you go apoplectic?

to remind you that Russia has no free press,
Neither does the US.

most people have to live on $200/week,
Most businesses in the US are persecuted by the government and most small businesses are destroyed because of it. Governments, both State and Federal used the COVID scam to commit business genocide in order to force We the People to become ever more/completely dependent upon the government just for mere subsistence. Some of We the People would have preferred to just get $200/week.

... and speaking out against Putin results in imprisonment and death.
... and to threaten the DNC's stranglehold on the personal lives of We the People results is a quickly destroyed life.

Anyway, you continue with your gullible, pro-DNC circle-jerk. Putin will appreciate it![/QUOTE]

Apparently, you are yet another undereducated leftist who doesn't know what the word "racist" means but who feels obligated to wedge it into every other sentence.

Why are you pressuring others to not say anything positive about Russia? Does it touch upon your troubled insecurities? Were you traumatized sexually in Russia? What if I were to mention that Russia produces some very fine soccer players? Would you go apoplectic?

Neither does the US.

Most businesses in the US are persecuted by the government and most small businesses are destroyed because of it. Governments, both State and Federal used the COVID scam to commit business genocide in order to force We the People to become ever more/completely dependent upon the government just for mere subsistence. Some of We the People would have preferred to just get $200/week.

... and to threaten the DNC's stranglehold on the personal lives of We the People results is a quickly destroyed life.

Anyway, you continue with your gullible, pro-DNC circle-jerk. Putin will appreciate it!

I have to give you credit for one thing. You put a great deal of effort into your pro-Putin, maga propaganda and trolling. I mean you still suck as a human, but I have to give you credit, trumptard.

1420 does Russian man-in-the-street interviews. They have been at it for years. They also go to small towns and villages.

I have to give you credit for one thing.
You didn't answer any of my questions. Yep, you're a bona fide undereducated tool of others who do your thinking for you.

You put a great deal of effort into your pro-Putin, maga propaganda and trolling.
There's a four-syllable word in there so I know that someone else wrote this for you and told you to just type it in word-for-word as it is.

You don't even know the meaning of half of the words you write. I suppose you consider knowing the meaning of the other 50% to be a sort-of moral victory. Looking back at your previous posts, you are up from 30%, so that's kind of a feather in your cap. Keep up the good work.

South African farmers are moving to Russia because they fear for their lives in S. Africa and Russia and other countries in that region what them. Russia and company will give them free land.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...08a7c4-b6a3-11e8-ae4f-2c1439c96d79_story.html

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2023...llages-are-white-supremacy-in-disguise-a82577

White S. Africans are leaving in droves and S. Africa will end up another shithole, turd world, basket case.

The American Empire has done nothing for Africa on the whole.......even SA gives us no credit for our colonial efforts, for our lectures, for our abuse.

Ya...they like Russia better.

Suck My DICK if this is a problem 4 U...I will provide lessons as needed.

Back