This is russia. What do you notice?

This should not impress you. There is something majorly wrong with your push here. I get it that you wish to be a loyal leftist and spout the party line, which is that using electricity and EVs is just superior to using ICEs and hydrocarbons. This is an ignorant view. In physics, there is this thing called the 2nd law of thermodynamics which makes it impossible for EVs to be more efficient than ICEs. Most leftists advocating for EVs are scientifically illiterate and believe that electricity is somehow magically created for free out of nothing by charging stations.

Charging stations are powered by electrical generators that run on hydrocarbons. Whereas an ICE converts hydrocarbons directly into kinetic energy (at roughly 29% efficiency), electrical generators generate electricity at about the same efficiency, perhaps a bit lower, because the resulting kinteic energy has to then generate electricity which comes at a loss. But then the electricity has to be carried over cables to the charging stations, also at a steep loss. When an EV is charging at charging station, there is some loss (not much) getting the charge into the battery. Then the conversion of the EV's electrical energy into kinetic energy comes at a severe loss. Ergo, much more hydrocarbon fuel is burned to get an EV to go one mile than is burned to get an ICE to go one mile.

Obviously they are wasting gasoline and diesel on all the other things. ICEs would be far more fuel efficient.

If you disagree with the Russians, go there and explain to them what they are doing wrong.:rolleyes::palm:

I noticed that Russia is kicking the crap out of NATO. I also noticed that NATO will start to dissolve after they lose their proxy war with Putin.

Your ilk are doing your best to make that happen.

Do notice that Russia is not the least bit afraid of NATO or America. Also notice Russia saying "If you degenerates in Washington and Europe need WW3 then lets go....we like our chances".

Do you see Americans walking around the streets acting as if they are afraid of Russia?

Back