This is why I won't ever vote for a leftist

Yakuda

Verified User
One of JPPs leftist angels, who wishes that people they disagree with be violently murdered, started a thread with the following OP

USC draws backlash for canceling valedictorian’s speech due to support for Palestine
The US’s largest Muslim civil rights and advocacy organization has condemned the University of Southern California’s decision to prohibit the graduating class’ valedictorian from speaking at May’s commencement ceremony after she posted messages of support for Palestine on a social media account.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...eech-palestine

What amazes me about leftists is their selective outrage over censorship. The leftist "angel" seems to be in agreement with the "largest Muslim civil rights and advocacy organization" that condemned USC for not allowing a pro Palestine speech at it's upcoming graduation. What's funny is this same leftist "angel" that wishes some people be violently murdered would be more than pleased and would defend the USC if they refused to allow a conservative to speak on campus.

For people that ask why I voted for trump it's behavior like this that would make.me vote for Charles Manson before any democrat.

You base your voting decisions based on what some random anonymous person on an obscure message board posts??

You base your voting decisions based on what some random anonymous person on an obscure message board posts??

No but the attitude exhibited by that "random anonymous person on an obscure message board" is consistent with leftist ideology. Prove me wrong.

No but the attitude exhibited by that "random anonymous person on an obscure message board" is consistent with leftist ideology. Prove me wrong.

USC is a private school and can do whatever they want. Valedictorians should be non-controversial people, in principle. Nobody has a God given right to be a valedictorian.

I am liberal, pro-Israel, and think there should be equitable two state solution guaranteeing Israel's security and addressing Palestinian concerns as much as feasible.

That is a mainstream position among mainstream Democratic politicians.

I have not heard any mainstream national Democratic politician complain about this USC thing.

USC is a private school and can do whatever they want. Valedictorians should be non-controversial people, in principle. Nobody has a God given right to be a valedictorian.

I am liberal, pro-Israel, and think there should be equitable two state solution guaranteeing Israel's security and addressing Palestinian concerns as much as feasible.

That is a mainstream position among mainstream Democratic politicians.

I have not heard any mainstream national Democratic politician complain about this USC thing.

So its your contention that never has a leftists complained that a university invited a conservative to speak on campus? That's it a mainstream position of leftists to welcome opposing points of view on college campuses across America? That organizations like FIRE exist because leftists are so welcoming of conservative positions?

Racists like you should should recluse yourselves from the discussions on Middle East US Foreign policy.

Your hatred for Muslims and their religion is an EXTREMIST and RACIST position.

US FOREIGN POLICY does not hinge on hatred for other nation's or territories RACE or Religion.

So your views are not in line with long-standing US FOREIGN POLICY.

Racist extremist views, like yours, only fuels terrorism and terrorist attacks in the world- including TERRORIST groups like HAMAS and their recent attack of Israel.

Last edited:
Trump is an oath-breaking, draft-dodging adulterous pedophile. Prove me wrong. :laugh:

The Democratic Party is being split by the pro-Palestinian supporters screaming “Death to America!’ Aand more Democrats who are against the idea. Fox News plays up the radicals and makes them seem to be in the majority.

I just watched Marsh Blackburn, senior Senator of Tennessee, MAGAt conspiracy theorist and GILF, on Fox’s Faulkner Report claim that George Soros is funding the pro-Palestinian protestors. She said it with conviction and a straight face. LOL

The link in the OP doesn't seem to work. Here's another link.

USC is saying she won't speak due to safety concerns. They don't clarify what they mean by safety concerns, but it's very, very rare that a liberal speaker has to cancel a speech or has a speech cancelled. Generally, it's conservative speakers that are forced to cancel. It also seems highly unlikely that there is concern about Jewish students being violent toward Muslims... again... incredibly rare.

So, I'm guessing that this is about fear of Muslim students' potential violence toward Jewish students as a result of her speaking or what she might say to get the Muslims in the crowd wound up?

Regarding not voting for a leftist. I agree. Leftists are part of the wacky fringe of the Democrat party, just as MAGA is part of the wacky fringe of the Republican party. We should not want "fringe" in positions of power.

I've voted Republican before. But I will not again as long as that party is Trump/MAGA.

I'm simply not into cults.

Sure you are you just like the one you're currently in. Everybody hates a flip flopper.

Why are people so clearly that they don't use the quote button?

The link in the OP doesn't seem to work. Here's another link.

USC is saying she won't speak due to safety concerns. They don't clarify what they mean by safety concerns, but it's very, very rare that a liberal speaker has to cancel a speech or has a speech cancelled. Generally, it's conservative speakers that are forced to cancel. It also seems highly unlikely that there is concern about Jewish students being violent toward Muslims... again... incredibly rare.

So, I'm guessing that this is about fear of Muslim students' potential violence toward Jewish students as a result of her speaking or what she might say to get the Muslims in the crowd wound up?

Regarding not voting for a leftist. I agree. Leftists are part of the wacky fringe of the Democrat party, just as MAGA is part of the wacky fringe of the Republican party. We should not want "fringe" in positions of power.

Ah yes it's always the nebulous "safety concerns".

I'm always fascinated by the cowardice of people who don't use the quote button.

One of JPPs leftist angels, who wishes that people they disagree with be violently murdered, started a thread with the following OP

USC draws backlash for canceling valedictorian’s speech due to support for Palestine
The US’s largest Muslim civil rights and advocacy organization has condemned the University of Southern California’s decision to prohibit the graduating class’ valedictorian from speaking at May’s commencement ceremony after she posted messages of support for Palestine on a social media account.

What amazes me about leftists is their selective outrage over censorship. The leftist "angel" seems to be in agreement with the "largest Muslim civil rights and advocacy organization" that condemned USC for not allowing a pro Palestine speech at it's upcoming graduation. What's funny is this same leftist "angel" that wishes some people be violently murdered would be more than pleased and would defend the USC if they refused to allow a conservative to speak on campus.

For people that ask why I voted for trump it's behavior like this that would make.me vote for Charles Manson before any democrat.

You should probably inform yourself of the actual reason for their actions. But you won’t. You prefer willful ignorance.

Source is unattainable, not that it matters, you never voted for a Democrat, and would vote for your Messiah no matter what he did

Universities gotta play politics. They can't say "We're concerned that the Muslim students are going to attack Jewish students or that the Muslim speaker is going to rip off an anti-semetic tirade or they'll piss off the Muslims.
I'm always fascinated by the cowardice of people who don't use the quote button.
that's.....odd.

Racists like you should should recluse yourselves from the discussions on Middle East US Foreign policy.

US FOREIGN POLICY does not hinge on hatred for other nation's or territories RACE or Religion.

Racist extremist views, like yours, only fuels terrorism and terrorist attacks in the world- including TERRORIST groups like HAMAS and their recent attack of Israel.

They really hate Muslims more then they like Jews

If you weren’t such a derelict dumbass you’d realize that “safety concerns” always means “legal liability”.

I’m always fascinated by how stupid MAGAts always turn out to be.

The most racist poster on JPP is Guano/TigerRed. Yet because he is a Marxist, you never criticize.

The most violent poster on JPP is Niftyniblic/Doc Dutch - yet since he is a Marxist you never criticize.

Leaving the most hypocritical poster on JPP as you.

Back