This is why I won't ever vote for a leftist

It's my contention that I have never based a decision as important as the right to vote on what some obscure moron said on a message board.

I have thought long and hard about what my own personal values and principles are, and that's what I base my vote on.

MAGAts do it all the time. It’s because they get their news from Truth Social and Tik-Tok.

MAGAts do it all the time. It’s because they get their news from Truth Social and Tik-Tok.

It doesn't seem like MAGA morons have their own original and independent values and principles. They just define themselves by being against whatever Democrats are doing.

It doesn't seem like MAGA morons have their own original and independent values and principles. They just define themselves by being against whatever Democrats are doing.

We pro American Republicans are against you leftist Marxists as you jerks try to take down our country by making it a banana republic. We see you Marxists
burning the American flag, screaming death to America and death to Israel, allowing millions of illegals to roam through our nation while getting handouts that
ordinary impoverished American citizens don't get. Take your Hammer & Sickle flag and stick it far up your collective asses.

You prove yourself wrong. To explain why you'll never vote for a leftist you cite what you suppose is an individual case of hypocrisy. But hypocrisy is apolitical of course. It's a personality failing that people succumb to or not regardless of political outlook. All you've told us is that you won't overlook hypocrisy if and when you see it on the Left, and you think that is information you should share with the forum.

In other words you're being an asshole.

So right now give me your best argument for why I should vote for Brandon.

Agreed. It’s one reason why they are so cultish; they simply believe what the Orange Jesus tells them. It’s been proved multiple times over the past several years. Not just the JPP MAGAts either, but the MAGAts in Congress.

It's my contention that I have never based a decision as important as the right to vote on what some obscure moron said on a message board.

I have thought long and hard about what my own personal values and principles are, and that's what I base my vote on.

So tell me why I, as a conservative, should vote for Brandon. What has he said or done that should convince me he is interested in what's important to me.

Guno צְבִי;5964771 said:
republican-agenda1.jpg
^^ This is the truest cartoon of all time.

Since Reagan the top 10% of American's have grown disproportionately more wealthy, while taking ever more of the pie at the expense of the MC and below.

The biggest threat they face is from the discontent on both the left and right, who feel the system does not work for them. The same basic message Trump used in 2016 which was a version of Bernie's battle cry for decades. A politician who united those groups in a focus of rebalancing the system by making the uber rich pay their fair share.

The uber rich think tanks understand this threat and realized the best way to counter it was to inspire culture wars and pit those groups against one another. They relied on the gullibility of those on the far right, and an ability to trigger their hatred of OTHERS as a weapon.

As such you have people, like Terry here, who have become completely unable to attribute even an ounce of culpibility to the uber rich, and who direct all their hate at the left. the left is the only group they see as doing any wrong. Uber rich culture war push... success!

We pro American Republicans are against you leftist Marxists as you jerks try to take down our country by making it a banana republic. We see you Marxists
burning the American flag, screaming death to America and death to Israel, allowing millions of illegals to roam through our nation while getting handouts that
ordinary impoverished American citizens don't get. Take your Hammer & Sickle flag and stick it far up your collective asses.
First, good to see you aren’t William Brock of Ohio, Hater. You’re exactly the time of idiot I expect to shoot an innocent old woman Uber drive several times over a delusion.

Second, only weak people say “we” when they are claiming to speak for others in a mass group. It’s gang speak.

Third, you’re a scumbag oath-breaking traitor. You admitted it when you said you no longer abide by your oath to the Constitution. Hanging is too good for you so life in prison for murdering an innocent American you think is a “Marxist” or “trans” will have to do.

Lastly, if our nation had better mental health care, you’re family would be able to get you help. Since our nation doesn’t have it, prison will have to do.

So tell me why I, as a conservative, should vote for Brandon. What has he said or done that should convince me he is interested in what's important to me.
Autocrats are only conservatives in Britain, Yak. You’re a Tory, not an American conservative like myself. You never served our country, you hate American values and all you want to do is burn down our nation because you don’t like the results of democracy.

Financial self interest, as the Murdoch owned, Fox Media family company, The Wall Street Journal, points out.

First it's behind a pay wall so useless. Second are you claiming that Biden is the cause you what I assume you are claiming is this supposed economic "good news"? Third is making money all thats important to me as a conservative?

20240323_WOC847.png

Facts show Dems are job creators

..The data from Bloomberg’s BGOV Barometer last week will shock many people. Bloomberg studied the past 50 years of U.S. job creation, under Democratic and Republican presidents. The facts: For the near half-century following the Kennedy administration, Democrats created nearly twice as many private-sector jobs as Republicans. Even though Democrats held the presidency for only 23 years compared with 28 years of Republican rule.

Private-sector payrolls increased by 42 million jobs under Democratic administrations, and 24 million under Republican ones. That’s an average of 150,000 new paychecks a month under Democrats and 71,000 per month under Republicans.

Let’s look at some other indicators. How about investing in the stock market? Again, Bloomberg analyzed the data. Investing $1,000 in a hypothetical fund that tracks the Standard & Poor’s 500 index over the past 50 years would have returned $10,920 when Democrats held the White House. The return when Republicans were in power? $2,087.

Annualized returns were 11 percent for the Democrats, 2.7 percent for the Republicans.

What about gross domestic product growth? Through 2008, real GDP grew faster under Democratic administrations — 4.1 percent to 2.7 percent for the GOP.

Income growth? Under Democrats, the real median income over the past 50 years grew at 2.2 percent. Republicans? 0.6 percent.

Number of Americans in poverty? By now you see the pattern. The poverty rate declined under President Lyndon B. Johnson’s Great Society programs from 22.2 percent to 12.6 percent by 1970.

A more recent example compares Bill Clinton with George W. Bush. Under Clinton, Americans living in poverty decreased by nearly 20 percent. Under Bush, this number rose by 21 percent.

When President Barack Obama took office, he inherited an economy that was losing an average of 750,000 jobs a month. As of April, private-sector jobs have now recovered to the number we had when he started. That’s 4.2 million jobs in the past 26 months....

Economic performance is stronger when Democrats hold the White House

Summary: The economy performs much better during Democratic presidential administrations than during Republican ones.

Key findings
Since 1949, there has been a Democratic advantage in the average performance of key macroeconomic indicators measuring economic health, including:

- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) growth
- Job growth
- Unemployment rate
- Growth in inflation-adjusted wages
- Growth of market-based incomes per capita
- Inflation
- Interest rates

This Democratic advantage is across the board in all variables we measure but strongest in private-sector outcomes—notably, business investment, job growth, and the growth of market-based incomes.

Household income growth (adjusted for inflation) was faster on average and far more equal during Democratic administrations, and the Democratic advantage shows up for every group.

First, good to see you aren’t William Brock of Ohio, Hater. You’re exactly the time of idiot I expect to shoot an innocent old woman Uber drive several times over a delusion.

I drove for Uber and Lift for 4 years while living in Florida and I encountered around 6,500 people. We all got along together rather nicely.
I don't have a gun, but unlike you lefties I stand firm on having people adhere to, and not to change anything about our 2nd Amendment rights.

Second, only weak people say “we” when they are claiming to speak for others in a mass group. It’s gang speak.

Too bad you aren't one of those pro Americans that I was referring to by calling them 'WE'. I shall just keep calling you and others like you...'Marxists'.
I know, that's another form of gang speak. Okay, I can live with that.

Third, you’re a scumbag oath-breaking traitor. You admitted it when you said you no longer abide by your oath to the Constitution. Hanging is too good for you so life in prison for murdering an innocent American you think is a “Marxist” or “trans” will have to do.

Wow, I admitted that I no longer abide by my oath to the Constitution? What is this about murdering an innocent person? What are you smoking?

Lastly, if our nation had better mental health care, you’re family would be able to get you help. Since our nation doesn’t have it, prison will have to do.

Speaking of mental health: You did see my OP on how over 50% of young liberal girls/women had serious mental disorders? But I will be posting a new
one very soon that goes further into detail of just how mentally deranged the Left is has become.

First it's behind a pay wall so useless. Second are you claiming that Biden is the cause you what I assume you are claiming is this supposed economic "good news"? Third is making money all thats important to me as a conservative?

Firstly i do not live in your world of make believe. The world i live in is dominated by FACTS and DATA so the 'supposed good news' is ACTUAL good news backed by facts and data.

And yes, while a POTUS CANNOT control the economy to a macro extent, meaning if the world is tipping towards recession, during a time like covid, a POTUS is not going to be able to insolate the US from that, but what the POTUS can do, (any World leader) is lead their country to either superior or inferior results as compared to their peer nations.

IT would be like 10 CEO's of similar businesses trying to navigate a recession. They do not have any ability to control the recession but you can look at each CEO and how they navigated WITHIN IT, by COMPARING THEM, to see who did well and who did not.

In those measures Bidenomics has EXCELLED AT THE VERY TOP LEVELS, and that is a factual statement backed by the data that CANNOT be denied in any reality based world.

Lastly the only people who do not put person financial state at the top of their list, are people who are doing well and thus it is not a concern. Impoverished people are not focused on culture wars. So it is because Bidenomics has made it so you do not have to worry about finance you can then focus on your woke agenda. You just do not recognize that.

Firstly i do not live in your world of make believe. The world i live in is dominated by FACTS and DATA so the 'supposed good news' is ACTUAL good news backed by facts and data.

And yes, while a POTUS CANNOT control the economy to a macro extent, meaning if the world is tipping towards recession, during a time like covid, a POTUS is not going to be able to insolate the US from that, but what the POTUS can do, (any World leader) is lead their country to either superior or inferior results as compared to their peer nations.

IT would be like 10 CEO's of similar businesses trying to navigate a recession. They do not have any ability to control the recession but you can look at each CEO and how they navigated WITHIN IT, by COMPARING THEM, to see who did well and who did not.

In those measures Bidenomics has EXCELLED AT THE VERY TOP LEVELS, and that is a factual statement backed by the data that CANNOT be denied in any reality based world.

Lastly the only people who do not put person financial state at the top of their list, are people who are doing well and thus it is not a concern. Impoverished people are not focused on culture wars. So it is because Bidenomics has made it so you do not have to worry about finance you can then focus on your woke agenda. You just do not recognize that.

So you have no argument that would convince me to vote for Brandon. That's what I figured but it's always nice to have confirmation.

So you have no argument that would convince me to vote for Brandon. That's what I figured but it's always nice to have confirmation.

Correct.

I live in a reality based world and Magats live in one that is all about their FEELINGS devoid of FACT and DATA.

You Magats think we need to cater to your FEELINGS and make you FEEL better about things, and your emotional maturity is that of a 15 year old girl who just lost her first boyfriend and cannot be convicted the world is not over.

IT IS NOT our job to pull you in to a reality based world and convince you when FACTS and DATA are irrelevant to your FEELINGS.

Thanks for confirming you don't have your own original principles and ideas, and just define yourself by being against whatever Democrats are doing.

Just being against another party is not a legitimate or sustainable political philosophy.

Back