This is why I won't ever vote for a leftist

The most racist poster on JPP is Guano/TigerRed. Yet because he is a Marxist, you never criticize.

The most violent poster on JPP is Niftyniblic/Doc Dutch - yet since he is a Marxist you never criticize.

Leaving the most hypocritical poster on JPP as you.

Well, when people treat me with respect, I treat them with respect- although we don't always agree.

Guno is not a racist. And Nifty and Dutch are not Marxists. They have strong colorful opinions and that's OK by me.

Sorry, you think I am hypo, but I also befriended you.

We hardly ever agree on much, but that doesn't affect my friendship to you.

We don't always have to agree to be friends do we?

Guno צְבִי;5964592 said:
They really hate Muslims more then they like Jews

It's true that Donald Trump- their hero banned Muslims, so they ban them too like their DADDY and psuedo-God does.

Donnie tells them what to do- who to hate- and what to think!

One of JPPs leftist angels, who wishes that people they disagree with be violently murdered, started a thread with the following OP

USC draws backlash for canceling valedictorian’s speech due to support for Palestine
The US’s largest Muslim civil rights and advocacy organization has condemned the University of Southern California’s decision to prohibit the graduating class’ valedictorian from speaking at May’s commencement ceremony after she posted messages of support for Palestine on a social media account.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...eech-palestine

What amazes me about leftists is their selective outrage over censorship. The leftist "angel" seems to be in agreement with the "largest Muslim civil rights and advocacy organization" that condemned USC for not allowing a pro Palestine speech at it's upcoming graduation. What's funny is this same leftist "angel" that wishes some people be violently murdered would be more than pleased and would defend the USC if they refused to allow a conservative to speak on campus.

For people that ask why I voted for trump it's behavior like this that would make.me vote for Charles Manson before any democrat.

This is why I wont

They think this is a women
images.jpeg

They think this POS is peaceful
39hgj36i-640.jpg

They think this is racist
merlin_177446739_1c966662-9071-45b3-9991-0cd036dee303-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

They think this is not human
wbw-your-baby-2021-alt-w26-1200x1200.jpg

They think these two ass fucking is normal
0626_same-sex-parents05.jpg

Last edited:
republican-agenda1.jpg

USC is a private school and can do whatever they want. Valedictorians should be non-controversial people, in principle. Nobody has a God given right to be a valedictorian.

I am liberal, pro-Israel, and think there should be equitable two state solution guaranteeing Israel's security and addressing Palestinian concerns as much as feasible.

That is a mainstream position among mainstream Democratic politicians.

I have not heard any mainstream national Democratic politician complain about this USC thing.

USC is not a private school, Sock. It is funded by government.

USC is a private school and can do whatever they want. Valedictorians should be non-controversial people, in principle. Nobody has a God given right to be a valedictorian.

I am liberal, pro-Israel, and think there should be equitable two state solution guaranteeing Israel's security and addressing Palestinian concerns as much as feasible.

I have not heard any mainstream national Democratic politician complain about this USC thing.

USC takes federal money.

One of JPPs leftist angels, who wishes that people they disagree with be violently murdered, started a thread with the following OP

USC draws backlash for canceling valedictorian’s speech due to support for Palestine
The US’s largest Muslim civil rights and advocacy organization has condemned the University of Southern California’s decision to prohibit the graduating class’ valedictorian from speaking at May’s commencement ceremony after she posted messages of support for Palestine on a social media account.

What amazes me about leftists is their selective outrage over censorship. The leftist "angel" seems to be in agreement with the "largest Muslim civil rights and advocacy organization" that condemned USC for not allowing a pro Palestine speech at it's upcoming graduation. What's funny is this same leftist "angel" that wishes some people be violently murdered would be more than pleased and would defend the USC if they refused to allow a conservative to speak on campus.

For people that ask why I voted for trump it's behavior like this that would make.me vote for Charles Manson before any democrat.

Charles Manson is dead so he votes Democrat now...

No but the attitude exhibited by that "random anonymous person on an obscure message board" is consistent with leftist ideology. Prove me wrong.

You prove yourself wrong. To explain why you'll never vote for a leftist you cite what you suppose is an individual case of hypocrisy. But hypocrisy is apolitical of course. It's a personality failing that people succumb to or not regardless of political outlook. All you've told us is that you won't overlook hypocrisy if and when you see it on the Left, and you think that is information you should share with the forum.

In other words you're being an asshole.

USC takes federal money.

That does nothing to change the fact USC is private school.

Thousands of private companies take small business loans from the government, and millions of private citizens take social security Social Security payments from the government

So its your contention that never has a leftists complained that a university invited a conservative to speak on campus? That's it a mainstream position of leftists to welcome opposing points of view on college campuses across America? That organizations like FIRE exist because leftists are so welcoming of conservative positions?

It's my contention that I have never based a decision as important as the right to vote on what some obscure moron said on a message board.

I have thought long and hard about what my own personal values and principles are, and that's what I base my vote on.

A two-state solution is no solution at all, in fact, a two-state agreement would make Palestine a complete rogue state
run of course by Hamas. Hamas would get carte blanche to strengthen their attack against Israel. You must have
forgotten all about Hamas's Oct 7th slaughter attack on innocent Israel citizens. You think making it a two-state is
going to slow down one or any of Iran's terrorist proxies from attacking Israel? Even that anti Israel guno jew gave you
a thanks for putting up that insane statement. I would image the communist jew bernie sanders would also agree with you.

So THAT is why you won't ever vote for a leftist!

Wow.

And I was thinking it was because you are a fucking moron.

Hummm!

That does nothing to change the fact USC is private school.

Thousands of private companies take small business loans from the government, and millions of private citizens take social security Social Security payments from the government
Agreed. As such they a libel for any violence or harmful actions that take place on their campus. The First Amendment restrictions apply to government. Only MAGAts are stupid enough to believe they apply to private businesses they don’t like.

Back