THoughts?

Jarod

Contributor
New Yorker.jpg

I love this one, what if Obamacare really turns into a huge positive for the President.

Will the Republicans start calling it ACA or something new once a majority of the Public love it?

I love this one, what if Obamacare really turns into a huge positive for the President.

Will the Republicans start calling it ACA or something new once a majority of the Public love it?

What if it turns out to be an anchor around the necks of Democrats who are beginning to have second thoughts about this poorly written law causing disruptions, confusion and increasing the costs for anyone who has to pay taxes, and causes the Dems to lose the Senate in November?

Will Democrats start saying they were "for" the law before they were "against" it like Kerry with Iraq? Funny how they try to take all sides in every issue isn't it?

I'm amused by attempts to suggest that this law is anything other than a massive mess and mistake built on lies.

cute how he avoided your question altogether, eh Jarod?

It was a very stupid question based on a "what-if" scenario that has little chance to become reality and entirely based on wishful and unrealistic idealist leftist views.

Mine was reality based and actually happening. But alas, you're a low information voting Democrat dunce stuck on that special brand of stupid you like to wallow in and think such wishful thinking has merit.

talk about stuck on stupid... do you have a macro written that cranks out that same exact reply to save you from carpal tunnel syndrome?

talk about stuck on stupid... do you have a macro written that cranks out that same exact reply to save you from carpal tunnel syndrome?

Do you have a macro written that cranks out repugnantly stupid comments to save you from carpal tunnel?

Have some cheese with that effeminate whine you slum dwelling expat.

repetitive insults and the same stupid youtube clips over and over and over and over and over again....

:::::yawn::::::

it's time for you to bring it up to a third grade level with an "I'm rubber you're glue" comment.... doncha think?

it's time for you to bring it up to a third grade level with an "I'm rubber you're glue" comment.... doncha think?

You hit that third grade level way back in the thread; but alas, you're too stupid and ignorant to comprehend the OBVIOUS.

Yay you! Have some more cheese with that effeminate whine shit-for-brains.

it's been quite a while since the slum dwelling expat comment has been used (quite a while, as in quarters of hours).... you probably need to hit the macro for that one soon, eh?

View attachment 2644

Doesn't look like even his own party believes in it
http://freebeacon.com/issues/nyt-reporter-democrats-are-still-running-from-obamacare/

NYT Reporter: Democrats Are Still Running From Obamacare

BY: Washington Free Beacon Staff
April 2, 2014 7:43 am

Jeremy Peters of The New York Times argued on Morning Joe that despite all of the celebrating from the Obama administration over the 7.1 million healthcare signup figure, Congressional Democrats are still running from the Affordable Care Act.

Peters, speaking Wednesday morning on MSNBC, shared an anecdote from the Democrats’ followup Obamacare press conference yesterday on Capitol Hill.

“Well, just to give you an example I think of how far Democrats would like to distance themselves from this law, there was a press conference yesterday at the Capitol after the president’s press conference, and the only Democrats who showed up were from New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island, and those are not exactly swing states or red states. So it kind of gives you a idea. No Mary Landrieu, big surprise there, No Mark Begich.”

it's been quite a while since the slum dwelling expat comment has been used (quite a while, as in quarters of hours).... you probably need to hit the macro for that one soon, eh?

I have noticed that you seem to prefer thrid grade prattle to debating the topic. Again, have some cheese with that effeminate whine crybaby.

Doesn't look like even his own party believes in it
http://freebeacon.com/issues/nyt-reporter-democrats-are-still-running-from-obamacare/

NYT Reporter: Democrats Are Still Running From Obamacare

BY: Washington Free Beacon Staff
April 2, 2014 7:43 am

Jeremy Peters of The New York Times argued on Morning Joe that despite all of the celebrating from the Obama administration over the 7.1 million healthcare signup figure, Congressional Democrats are still running from the Affordable Care Act.

Peters, speaking Wednesday morning on MSNBC, shared an anecdote from the Democrats’ followup Obamacare press conference yesterday on Capitol Hill.

“Well, just to give you an example I think of how far Democrats would like to distance themselves from this law, there was a press conference yesterday at the Capitol after the president’s press conference, and the only Democrats who showed up were from New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island, and those are not exactly swing states or red states. So it kind of gives you a idea. No Mary Landrieu, big surprise there, No Mark Begich.”

You are correct, today the Democrats are running away from.... Obamacare. That is very likely to change faster than you believe it could. Do you remember how fast the Iraq war turned from an asset for GWB to a huge liability?

I don't know if it will change before November or not, but it could, and if it does I will enjoy watching the change, and its result.

We have had very good news in the last few weeks regarding Obamacare, and with the expectations having been lowered so dramatically by the Republican lie machine, any good news appears to the public like a major coup.

View attachment 2644

Depends in who you are talking about. It is clear the establishment GOP like Boner and McCockell have no interest in doing hard work.

Tea Partiers are as much at war with those two pussies as they are the democrats. I see no difference between them except manner of degree

never denied anything...never lied about anything. YOU, on the other hand, are on record as going to your computer, where you've saved pictures of my home, and looking longingly at my living room, when things get a bit too oppressive in the single-wide, GED, minimum wage, suck ass life YOU live in.

God... I can't imagine how much it must suck to be you!

never denied anything...never lied about anything. YOU, on the other hand, are on record as going to your computer, where you've saved pictures of my home, and looking longingly at my living room, when things get a bit too oppressive in the single-wide, GED, minimum wage, suck ass life YOU live in.

God... I can't imagine how much it must suck to be you!

You really shouldn't talk about Rune that way.
You might hurt his Emo feelings. :palm:

Back