Thread Ban feature

I can only speak for myself. I view the first page, see if anything looks interesting to comment on. I know you thread ban most of the Forum (including me) so I don't bother clicking on your thread. I'm sure I'm not the only one that does this.

Yet you felt compelled to comment on being threadbanned by someone whose posts you claim to have no interest in reading. :thinking:

Why exactly do you suppose any 'leftist' (= normal person) would wish to communicate with you, I wonder.

Yet here you are. I also seem to recall you moaning about being excluded from some of my threads, Taffy. If you don't "wish to communicate," don't.

Not a single thing of value will be lost thereby.

Yet the litany of liberal complaints about being threadbanned is ceaseless.

How come I got a feeling that "copy and paste" and the other lemming are the same poster?

Members banned from this thread: Cypress, Global Nationalist, Jarod, Mott the Hoople, The Anonymous, blackascoal, midcan5, evince, ZappasGuitar, signalmankenneth, Phantasmal, moon, iolo, Cadillac Man, jbander, Bill, Elyana, domer76, sear, archives, Nomad, Micawber, TTQ64, Hesher, crowonapost, Tomas Fabregas, mak2, floridafan, CharacterAssassin, Margot Frank, JqYaqui, Tranquillus in Exile, Master Fang, Nose Picker, katzgar, DonaldvoTrumpovich, Jade Dragon, Nordberg, Crazy Cat Lady, Wyvgard, Troll, Bourbon, Frank Apisa, Anne Frank, Gotcha68, Centerleftfl, kudzu, PoliTalker, guno, hypGnosis, jbander1, Fentoine Lum, Tacomaman, Jack, Aarr!, LV426, Old Trapper, jacka, Lesh, NiftyNiblick, jimmymccready, reagansghost, Apple Lung-Li-Chiao, Oneuli, bhoyal, Wilhelm Zenz, spoon, distraff, Bobb, Poor Richard Saunders, Gunny2009, Camarofan, DarthPedant, dosbft11, Magoo, femediaworld, TheRepublicofPolSci, StoneByStone, lee, Tbird19482 and Felex Sanders

Because you're stupid, anchovies. Glad I could help you with that.

I don't know, we got two lemmings who seem to be the only two obsessed with banning anyone who has made them look foolish and then attempting to "rationalizing" it, seems too like too much of a coincidence to be an accident

Members banned from this thread: Cypress, Global Nationalist, Jarod, Mott the Hoople, The Anonymous, blackascoal, midcan5, evince, ZappasGuitar, signalmankenneth, Phantasmal, moon, iolo, Cadillac Man, jbander, Bill, Elyana, domer76, sear, archives, Nomad, Micawber, TTQ64, Hesher, crowonapost, Tomas Fabregas, mak2, floridafan, CharacterAssassin, Margot Frank, JqYaqui, Tranquillus in Exile, Master Fang, Nose Picker, katzgar, DonaldvoTrumpovich, Jade Dragon, Nordberg, Crazy Cat Lady, Wyvgard, Troll, Bourbon, Frank Apisa, Anne Frank, Gotcha68, Centerleftfl, kudzu, PoliTalker, guno, hypGnosis, jbander1, Fentoine Lum, Tacomaman, Jack, Aarr!, LV426, Old Trapper, jacka, Lesh, NiftyNiblick, jimmymccready, reagansghost, Apple Lung-Li-Chiao, Oneuli, bhoyal, Wilhelm Zenz, spoon, distraff, Bobb, Poor Richard Saunders, Gunny2009, Camarofan, DarthPedant, dosbft11, Magoo, femediaworld, TheRepublicofPolSci, StoneByStone, lee, Tbird19482 and Felex Sanders

How come I got a feeling that "copy and paste" and the other lemming are the same poster?

Probably not. ILA has a different brand of douchebaggery, while Legion just spams the forum with repetitive brain farts, that often make little sense.

Probably not. ILA has a different brand of douchebaggery, while Legion just posts repetitive brain farts, that often make little sense.

Could be, but as I said, when was the last time you saw two posters who seem to be the only two obsessed with banning everyone and then attempting to "rationalizing" it?

I can only speak for myself. I view the first page, see if anything looks interesting to comment on. I know you thread ban most of the Forum (including me) so I don't bother clicking on your thread. I'm sure I'm not the only one that does this.

I don’t believe you

Fortunately JPP tells me how many people view my threads

I am JPPs most influential poster. Leftardiots can’t help themselves.

Take your buddy Rana aka Phantasml. She claims to have me on ignore but reads my every word.

Could be, but as I said, when was the last time you saw two posters who seem to be the only two obsessed with banning everyone and then attempting to "rationalizing" it?

That's because they are here to troll, and can't do it if people pick it apart. I always used to reveal a certain trolls act on my old forum, when he tried to find new victims. He became so obsessed with me, he started doxxing things he found linked to my name, and started making lies. I imagine I would have been blocked in a heartbeat, if he could have. The guy was very similar to Yurt.

I don’t believe you

Fortunately JPP tells me how many people view my threads

I am JPPs most influential poster. Leftardiots can’t help themselves.

Take your buddy Rana aka Phantasml. She claims to have me on ignore but reads my every word.

Of course.

That's because they are here to troll, and can't do it if people pick it apart. I always used to reveal a certain trolls act on my old forum, when he tried to find new victims. He became so obsessed with me, he started doxxing things he found linked to my name, and started making lies. I imagine I would have been blocked in a heartbeat, if he could have. The guy was very similar to Yurt.

When are you going to rage quit again pussy?

Since the Thread Ban feature was created for Darla, Rana and Christie to be able to help deal with me, I have a couple of enhancement requests

1) change name from Thread Ban to The ILA. It was created for me. It is only fair it be be named after me

2) make it so list of who is thread banned is hidden so unsuspecting people are surprised when they try to post replies

3) Change the message from “you are banned from this thread” to “REJECTED BITCH”

Setting up threads by banning all of the Democrats and liberals is about as childish, immature, and sissy-ish as it gets.

I only laugh OUT LOUD when I see this! BLAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What a fucking little pussy!

Setting up threads by banning all of the Democrats and liberals is about as childish, immature, and sissy-ish as it gets.

I only laugh OUT LOUD when I see this! BLAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What a fucking little pussy!

What about when leftists like cypress and politalker do it? Are they childish and sissyish too? Fucking little pussy’s?

I will understand if you are afraid to answer

Cry harder for me

What about when leftists like cypress and politalker do it? Are they childish and sissyish too? Fucking little pussy’s?

I will understand if you are afraid to answer

Cry harder for me

If Cypress or politalker did that, it was basically a mockery of you and your sissy little threads and to show you how childish you are!

If Cypress or politalker did that, it was basically a mockery of you and your sissy little threads and to show you how childish you are!

Nope.

EPIC FAIL

I knew you would puss out and you didn’t disappoint

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

For all those complaining:

Grind has already said that the feature received most of the support for it, both times, by the JPP liberals and they're the ones WHO WANTED IT. :palm:

TV2yG6S.png

Preliminary Numbers:

Keep: 16
Abandon: 10

Actual Numbers:

• Howey accidently voted neutral and wished to be moved to Keeping it
  • Shy Guy voted to keep, but he doesn't count as his account was signed up in January and I said accounts less than 2 months old would not count
  • Guest doesn't count
Thus: 16 - 9

Liberal/Conservative Break down:

To keep: 10 liberals, 6 conservatives

To Abandon: 5 liberals, 4 conservatives

Of those that felt strongly on the issue, one way or the other (i.e. we just aren't even paying attention to wishy-washy neutrals):

66% of liberals like it
60% of conservatives like it

---

Overall, it's clear that the favoring and opposing of this feature don't really break down on political lines. Ratio wise both sides are essentially the same.

Given that most of that this wasn't a partisan result and that the majority of the community likes the feature, we will be keeping it.

If at some point in the future people change their mind and we want to come back and re-evaluate this, we can. But we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Please continue to use it responsibly and to silence trolls or people that are just trying to just fuck up your threads. I know most of you are doing that, but just reminding people to keep using it maturely.

Thanks all!

Back